Texas SC rules state does NOT have to give benefits to homosexual "couples"

Texas needs to enter the 21st century.

So do the six countries we currently have a travel ban yet you liberals have never called for those countries to do the same, have you?
"we" currently have a travel ban???
Minority president and full-time narcissist Donald Trump speaks for you when he signs executive orders then?
You have surrendered your mind to a demented braggart.

You support en masses open border immigration to members from countries that torture and maim gays yet shit yourself over a state that has a different interpretation of marriage vs. what you define as marriage.
The choice of Texas politicians to be bigots is no skin off my nose.
Neither do I believe they are representative of all Texans.
And yet, people voted for them.

They JUST DID!! by giving their people the right to decide for themselves!!! If the majority of the people in a STATE decide that they do not want to be forced to approve of gays marrying, then they should have that right. Seems you liberal piles of dogshit want It both ways you say Trump is not legitimate because shitbitch got more popular votes, But you don't want even a 2/3 majority of the people in the states voting against being forced to accept gays marrying to stand. Typical liberal dogshit scum want to MAKE everyone do it their way even against their will. THAT means you vermin liberals are TAKING THEIR RIGHT OF CHOICE AWAY FROM THEM. Time to stop you any way we need to if it takes your death to make you leave people alone so be it.

When I went to Texas, the first thing that happened is a Texas man offered me a ride to my car in the airport parking lot.

I never got that kind of courtesy in all the years I lived in California and I never got it in New York or Nevada either.

So do the six countries we currently have a travel ban yet you liberals have never called for those countries to do the same, have you?
Minority president and full-time narcissist Donald Trump speaks for you when he signs executive orders then?

Another lie,, Trump is a MAJORITY President, There just isn't a runoff for President. If there wer he would have been BOTH the Electoral college majority and the Popular majority President. Johnsons voters, would be much more likely to vote for Trump, than shitbitch, giving him a good majority over her. The green party candidate didn't get enough to even matter if shitbitch got them all. SO as usual you lying liberals are full of shit.

Not enough social morals for free to bear True Witness to their own State supreme law of the land?

Equality under the law shall not be denied or abridged because of sex, race, color, creed, or national origin. This amendment is self-operative.
Funny how they weren't denied ANY rights based on ANY of those things! Funny how that works and even if it said sexual preference well homosexuality is a mental illness not a sexual preference.

You support en masses open border immigration to members from countries that torture and maim gays yet shit yourself over a state that has a different interpretation of marriage vs. what you define as marriage.
The choice of Texas politicians to be bigots is no skin off my nose.
Neither do I believe they are representative of all Texans.
And yet, people voted for them.
Some did.

You appear to hate half your fellow Americans.

Decent people hate treasonous scum that is constantly trying to subjugate us and use the government to force us to do what they want us to all the while labeling us and extorting money from us and making our lives less safe, less happy, and trying to take our rights from us. Yeah we hate the shit of the earth, You just don't realize how many of us would love to see all the dogshit GONE FOREVER!! Find a reason why we shouldn't hate YOU HATERS!!

Gays are actually number 1 on the GOP "hate" list. This is the list:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

They have been number one the longest. People how don't hurt anyone hated by people who hurt everyone. There is a symmetry there.

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

They have been number one the longest. People how don't hurt anyone hated by people who hurt everyone. There is a symmetry there.
Whew we triggered us a big time snowflake here folks! Of course this little cupcake can't back ANY of that up and some are HILARIOUS but hey what the hell let him dream his silly little dream.

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

This kind of hateful rhetoric is the reason that Democrat shot at Republican Congressmen a few weeks ago.

That's discrimination at the govt level. I ain't down for that shit.
Same certificate but don't get Same employment benefits? Nice. How leftist of you guys.
It is resistance against tyranny, so I'm down for it.
So you mean tyrant when it says 'I'm so religious I refuse to do the public sector job I was hired to do. My magic is stronger than law!'?

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

This kind of hateful rhetoric is the reason that Democrat shot at Republican Congressmen a few weeks ago.
That's hateful rhetoric? Tell me then, what's the virtue of this decision? Why is it good? How does it protect liberty, equality and freedom?

Not enough social morals for free to bear True Witness to their own State supreme law of the land?

Equality under the law shall not be denied or abridged because of sex, race, color, creed, or national origin. This amendment is self-operative.
Funny how they weren't denied ANY rights based on ANY of those things! Funny how that works and even if it said sexual preference well homosexuality is a mental illness not a sexual preference.
Yes; they are being denied and disparaged based on sex.

Did you know, our federal Constitution was Intelligently Designed to be both gender and race neutral, from Inception?

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

You list stinks to high heaven. Not surprising since you pulled it out of your nasty ass. What a demented soul you are.

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

That's hateful rhetoric? Tell me then, what's the virtue of this decision? Why is it good? How does it protect liberty, equality and freedom?
It allows people to form the society, not small activist groups.

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

It allows people to form the society, not small activist groups.
The GOP society is a society of hate and ignorance. There is no way you can say otherwise. Republicans wear their hatred out in the open for everyone to see. They only get mad when you point it out to them.

The GOP society is a society of hate and ignorance. There is no way you can say otherwise. Republicans wear their hatred out in the open for everyone to see. They only get mad when you point it out to them.
I reject the ramblings of a lunatic for what it is. You people are off the charts STUPID. You actually think you can simply repeat yourselves into relevance?

Only way to get benefits for homosexual couples is to pass a law. I am surprised Barry didn't just issue an EO...

Forum List

Back