Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

Here's a more complete video of the incident.

Texas Police Officer On Administrative Leave After Pulling Weapon On Teens During Pool Party - BuzzFeed News

It shows 2 guys, and several girls, running up to the cop while he was cuffing he girl on the ground.

Not a wise decision.

If you were a cop, how would you react if you were possibly being attacked from several directions?

How would I react? Id drive the fuck off and never show up to the call. Lots of cops are doing just that.

Funny stuff, in those videos.

The police-hating spin-doctors working overtime to try to make something out of this, is even funnier.

Resist arrest and you're beggin' for a busted skull, or even a toe-tag.

Jawohl! Let me scheee your paperss....

goose-step.gif

Always good to know who's got your back
---- and who doesn't.

The police-hating spin-doctors working overtime to try to make something out of this, is even funnier.

goose-step.gif

---- and who doesn't.
Nonsense.

This is how We The People have set the system up to work.

We give our police the power to utilize force, when they are obstructed or resisted during the course of the exercise of their law enforcement duties.

Society shakes apart without that.

All drama queen theatrics to the contrary notwithstanding.

None of those kids were arrested.
Fine... have it your way...

Resist detention, and you're beggin' for a busted skull, or even a toe-tag.

All fixed.

Whatever.

Sieg Heil, Parteigenosse.

goose-step.gif

---- and who doesn't.

So what should a cop do when someone resists arrest? Blow a whistle and yellow card them?

goose-step.gif

---- and who doesn't.
Nonsense.

This is how We The People have set the system up to work.

We give our police the power to utilize force, when they are obstructed or resisted during the course of the exercise of their law enforcement duties.

Society shakes apart without that.

Sag mir, Freund... what "law enforcement duty" is being "exercised" in whipping a 16-year-old girl in a bathing suit to the ground by her hair? What "law enforcement duty" is being "exercised" in pulling a gun on a bunch of bystander kids, also in bathing suits, and hurling a plethora of profanity at them? What "law enforcement duty" is being "exercised" in handcuffing another 14-year-old girl --- who to be fair, we don't know was in a bathing suit -- for shooting a video?

And pray, which of these "law enforcement duties" was Casebolt suspended for, once the video came out and it became clear the incident wasn't going to just go away?

:popcorn:

"When they came for the kids in bathing suits I said nothing...."

Every time the police go on a call the first thought in their heads should be whether it's a set up and they are being baited.

All fixed.

Whatever.

My, my, my... but aren't you the little Drama Queen today?

My comment - and my feedback to Pogo - will stand on its own merits.

If you have a better system to propose, feel free to lay it out here, for all to see.

This is the way that Law Enforcement works across the entire face of the planet.

Resist arrest or resist detention and you're going to get your head thumped, if not worse.

Society cannot hold together without such a mechanism.

You're styling that as a Nazi-like mechanism or your styling its articulation or defense as Nazi-like is laughable.

Besides being a bit of a Drama Queen, you're a right-funny wee little Boggit, ain'cha?

Now... go dry-ump somebody else's pants cuff for a while, Doc... yer borin' the hell outta me.

So Brooks, the one that shot the video is white.
I was thinking about that, as I watched. He was up and about and moving freely while the cops were plucking black kids out of the crowd.
When I saw the cop take a tumble I knew things weren't going to go well after that.

goose-step.gif

---- and who doesn't.

So what should a cop do when someone resists arrest? Blow a whistle and yellow card them?

Who got arrested?

goose-step.gif

---- and who doesn't.

No one "resisted arrest" in that video, because no one was arrested.

You can even see the cop's partners trying to pull him back after he pulls the gun.

All fixed.

Whatever.

If you have a better system to propose, feel free to lay it out here, for all to see.

This is the way that Law Enforcement works across the entire face of the planet.

:rofl: Oh no, not even close. You should get out of the country more.

goose-step.gif

---- and who doesn't.

You can even see the cop's partners trying to pull him back after he pulls the gun.

They did something to get cuffed. And showed their asses while doing it.

Sorry. No sympathies for people who act lik ke animals when interacting with law enforcement.

goose-step.gif

---- and who doesn't.

Sorry. No sympathies for people who act lik ke animals when interacting with law enforcement.

He did act like an animal, yes. And two of his fellow-fuzz came to pull him back, but then wimped out.

That was a revealing moment. When you're so off the rails that even cops think you've gone too far... man you're off the fucking rails.

All fixed.

Whatever.

Resist arrest or resist detention and you're going to get your head thumped, if not worse.

Society cannot hold together without such a mechanism.

You're styling that as a Nazi-like mechanism or your styling its articulation or defense as Nazi-like is laughable.

Besides being a bit of a Drama Queen, you're a right-funny wee little Boggit, ain'cha?

Now... go dry-ump somebody else's pants cuff for a while, Doc... yer borin' the hell outta me.

:lol:

Watching you guys try to support this cop is really entertaining. It's as if there's nothing a cop could do that you wouldn't blindly support.

You keep trying to change the topic to vague theoreticals - but we're not discussing whether the police have the right to respond with force to resisters, we're discussing the actions of this single police officer, in this particular situation.

Did you watch the video? The child that this officer threw to the ground was not being "detained" prior to being attacked - in fact, the officer had been demanding that she leave.

goose-step.gif

---- and who doesn't.

:lol:

Of course they get no "sympathy" from you. You're the biggest law and order sycophant on this entire board. Color us all completely not shocked.

I'm not from the Dallas-Fort Worth area, so I'm hoping someone from there can enlighten me/us bout what is happening in this video. Is it just exhaustion, on everyone's part? You'll have to scroll down the page to the video.

Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

Apparently, school has ended and a group of kids decided to have a pool party at a public pool located in the neighborhood. From the looks of the neighborhood, it seems very upscale and exclusive. Parents began to complain that there were too many black kids showing up....black boys. The cops are called after a few innocent altercations between the kids and all hell breaks lose. The cops began HARRASSING ONLY THE BLACK KIDS....WHITE KIDS ARE ALLOWED TO ROAM FREELY, BLACK KIDS ARE ATTACKED, HARRASED AND EVENTUALLY HANDCUFFED.....FINALLY OUT OF FRUSTRATION, A GUN IS QUICKLY PULLED AND THEN PUT AWAY....CAMERA'S AFTER ALL ARE ROLLING......THE REST IS JUST BLACK HISTORY IN AMERICA!!

So my understanding of the root cause of the whole incident, is that a party was being held by the neighborhood, and some kids from outside the neighborhood crashed the party.
Is this correct ?

Forum List

Back