Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

Yes, I did watch the video.

Did you?

He was NOT pulling her around by her hair, his hand was wide open, and flat against her head,

he keep telling her to leave, and she kept getting in his face, so he put her on the ground and cuffed her.

(time about 3:01)

Yes, I did watch the video.

Did you?

He was NOT pulling her around by her hair, his hand was wide open, and flat against her head,

he keep telling her to leave, and she kept getting in his face, so he put her on the ground and cuffed her.

(time about 3:01)

In other words, a grown man charged with the responsibility to protect and serve physically attacked a 14-year old girl for having the nerve to talk back to him.

This is what you support?

...Sag mir, Freund...
I'll be very heppy to 'tell you', old sod...

...what "law enforcement duty" is being "exercised" in whipping a 16-year-old girl in a bathing suit to the ground by her hair?...
That is not for your nor I to judge.

That is for the arresting officer(s) to approximate, a DA to gauge for further action, and a court-trial to judge.

This was a matter of crowd control, in a situation clearly deteriorating, as those kids kept 'pushing' the cops, rather than just backing off.

And, if memory serves, the kid in the yellow swim-suit was a mouthy little brat, who had refused the officer's orders to evacuate the area, and who continued to defy that order.

The cop was well within his on-duty rights to lay hands upon her and to sit her down, as part of that refusal, and as part of crowd control in a deteriorating situation.

Wnen she resisted, the cop was (probably) well within his on-duty rights to apply increasing force and speed in her subduing...

...What "law enforcement duty" is being "exercised" in pulling a gun on a bunch of bystander kids, also in bathing suits...
As the officer was putting the girl in the swimsuit onto the ground, I saw two (one black, one not) boy-men jump at him, and, I thought I saw one of them (the black) strike the officer.

I could be wrong, but I've re-run that part of the video three times and I could swear that I saw the black kid strike a blow, each of those three viewings.

If true... IF true... then... pulling a gun, in a deteriorating crowd-control situation like that seems 'kosher'.

...and hurling a plethora of profanity at them?...
We all do it... minor detail... let's not let it distract us from the Main Course here.

...What "law enforcement duty" is being "exercised" in handcuffing another 14-year-old girl --- who to be fair, we don't know was in a bathing suit -- for shooting a video?...
I truly don't know... perhaps none... although I'm guessing it's easily-enough tucked under the umbrella of the exigencies of crowd control in a detiorating situation.

...And pray, which of these "law enforcement duties" was Casebolt suspended for, once the video came out and it became clear the incident wasn't going to just go away?...
Suspended is a far cry from terminated or indicted.

And, given the current cop-hating climate, I'm not surprised that the Star of the show has to eat a suspension, to placate The Herd and to lessen chances of another flare-up.

..."When they came for the kids in bathing suits I said nothing...."
The trick, my Niemoller-paraphrasaing colleague, is to know when to hobble the police, and when not to. WIth so many of those kids egging-on the cops to the edge of patience and toleration, those little twits are lucky that none of them ended-up in a body bag.

really have to applaud the spin some put on this, when the video is clear.

So...were they trespassing at an HOA private pool? Or...were they invited guests of the white kids? OR...were they residents...much to the surprise of white homeowners who assumed no black kids lived there but actually did? All answers an INVESTIGATION would've produced...if everyone was just calm and answered these questions.

See...when cops show up...thats when the black kids say "Sir..our friend John over there invited us." Or..."I live here sir." And provide address. End of incident. White homeowners can suck it if the black kids live there or are invited guests. If not...an HOA rep needs to show up and put his name on the trespass notice.

Ive responded to these bullshit HOA pool calls where HOA members say all these teens dont live here. They say they're trespassing.

Puts cops in a shit sandwich. They have to investigate whether they are trespassing or not. But how do you do so when they people in question immediately become uncooperative and unruly?

I bet now...cops wont even show up there anymore. And that neighborhoods pool will become a free for all.

Last edited:
If it was my kid, she wouldn't be able to sit down for a week, and would be embarrassed to wear a swimsuit in public.

Here's a more complete video of the incident.

Texas Police Officer On Administrative Leave After Pulling Weapon On Teens During Pool Party - BuzzFeed News

It shows 2 guys, and several girls, running up to the cop while he was cuffing he girl on the ground.

Not a wise decision.

If you were a cop, how would you react if you were possibly being attacked from several directions?

Revealing page.

... one officer aggressively handcuffing and detaining teens who described themselves as bystanders, before wrestling a girl in a bathing suit to the ground and drawing his weapon on others who came to her aid. After ordering a girl to leave the area, the officer can be seen throwing her to the ground and pushing her head down. He is then seen pulling a weapon from his holster to scare off two males who had come to the girl’s aid. The officer is also shown sitting atop the girl to subdue her.

Brooks, the 15-year-old who shot the YouTube video, told BuzzFeed News many students had arrived at the end-of-school celebration at the pool on guest passes. Some had also jumped over the fence.

“I think a bunch of white parents were angry that a bunch of black kids who don’t live in the neighborhood were in the pool,” said Brooks, who is white.

Stone told BuzzFeed News that when she approached the officers to explain what had happened in the pool the cop featured in the video ordered that she be handcuffed. “I asked why I was in handcuffs and he wouldn’t tell me,” she said, adding that she was the only white person handcuffed.

Stone’s father, Donnie, soon arrived on scene and was also not given a reason as to why his 14-year-old daughter was in handcuffs. “All they would say is that she’s not arrested,” he said. “I was fixing to get really irate. I thought they were going to put me in handcuffs. I was shaking. It was very aggravating.”

Then from the PD statement:
McKinney Police later learned of a video that was taken at the scene by an unknown party. This video has raised concerns that are being investigated by the McKinney Police Department. At this time, one of the responding officers has been placed on administrative leave pending the outcome of this investigation.

In other words, they got caught by video and are now forced to at least mouth the words "uh, we are doing an um, investigation and shit". Without a citizen shooting video -- who got handcuffed for it -- they would have got away with it.

But let's all click our heels together three times and chant that USMB Doublethink mantra:

"Don't believe your lying eyes -- it's really Barack O'bama who's dividing this country... "

Thanks for reporting the whole story, I don't yet know how to include video when I post things, its something I'm learning!!

Not that hard. Right click on the video, it gives you options for getting the url. copy, then paste to a thread.

Texas Police Officer On Administrative Leave After Pulling Weapon On Teens During Pool Party - BuzzFeed News

It shows 2 guys, and several girls, running up to the cop while he was cuffing he girl on the ground.

Not a wise decision.

If you were a cop, how would you react if you were possibly being attacked from several directions?

Revealing page.

... one officer aggressively handcuffing and detaining teens who described themselves as bystanders, before wrestling a girl in a bathing suit to the ground and drawing his weapon on others who came to her aid. After ordering a girl to leave the area, the officer can be seen throwing her to the ground and pushing her head down. He is then seen pulling a weapon from his holster to scare off two males who had come to the girl’s aid. The officer is also shown sitting atop the girl to subdue her.

Brooks, the 15-year-old who shot the YouTube video, told BuzzFeed News many students had arrived at the end-of-school celebration at the pool on guest passes. Some had also jumped over the fence.

“I think a bunch of white parents were angry that a bunch of black kids who don’t live in the neighborhood were in the pool,” said Brooks, who is white.

Stone told BuzzFeed News that when she approached the officers to explain what had happened in the pool the cop featured in the video ordered that she be handcuffed. “I asked why I was in handcuffs and he wouldn’t tell me,” she said, adding that she was the only white person handcuffed.

Stone’s father, Donnie, soon arrived on scene and was also not given a reason as to why his 14-year-old daughter was in handcuffs. “All they would say is that she’s not arrested,” he said. “I was fixing to get really irate. I thought they were going to put me in handcuffs. I was shaking. It was very aggravating.”

McKinney Police later learned of a video that was taken at the scene by an unknown party. This video has raised concerns that are being investigated by the McKinney Police Department. At this time, one of the responding officers has been placed on administrative leave pending the outcome of this investigation.

In other words, they got caught by video and are now forced to at least mouth the words "uh, we are doing an um, investigation and shit". Without a citizen shooting video -- who got handcuffed for it -- they would have got away with it.

But let's all click our heels together three times and chant that USMB Doublethink mantra:

"Don't believe your lying eyes -- it's really Barack O'bama who's dividing this country... "

" The officer is also shown sitting atop the girl to subdue her."
He put a knee in her back, which you would have noticed had you watched the video.

standard practice to keep someone immobile.

Also, if you had watched the video, several of the teens came running up while the cop was attempting to subdue the girl, and from different directions.
As I stated before, not a wise thing to do in that situation.

Also, tho several were detained on site, only one was arrested.

"“One arrest was made of an adult male for interference with the duties of a police officer and evading arrest,” he said."

But please continue to post what the person that wrote the article claims, and ignore what is in front of your eyes.

At the end of the fukin day, we're talking about KIDS and believe me, if we didn't have camera's rolling, some of these kids, would be dead....you know that and we all know that!!

Who ya gonna call? The Media Matters idiots who never sleep or the Police Department when things go bump in the night?

Cop Suspended After Video Emerges Of Brutal Arrests At Teen Pool

Folks for the last and final time.....unless you wear the shoes of blacks in this damned country, don't ever ever ever come to the conclusion that we are all treated the same and its just a matter of being uncle tommy around redneck cops....and if these black teens do anything going forward in life...understand, the price of having dark skin in America, could cost you your life.

IIv1GH_49HifYr6q.jpg

hopefully enough of these incidents get caught on tape and it brings attention should bad behavior. I know the man in Detroit just recently was awarded over $1,000,000 and the case against him thrown out. so please officers when they cost their precincts enough money in lawsuits maybe things will change I don't know I don't even know I don't know what to say. We need better trained cops.

At the end of the day, your comments are the most profound......they have got to understand, everyone is entitled to a day in court and believe me, if the camera's weren't rolling, some of those kids would be dead today. The fact that one officer complained about having to run in the damned heat....could have caused a death. LIke God forbid these sorry motherfu**** have to move their bodies to do a damned job....when pulling out a GUN is so much easier....he pretty much summed up why blacks are murdered in america at the hands of cops!!

Not a wise decision.

Revealing page.

" The officer is also shown sitting atop the girl to subdue her."
He put a knee in her back, which you would have noticed had you watched the video.

standard practice to keep someone immobile.

Also, if you had watched the video, several of the teens came running up while the cop was attempting to subdue the girl, and from different directions.
As I stated before, not a wise thing to do in that situation.

Also, tho several were detained on site, only one was arrested.

"“One arrest was made of an adult male for interference with the duties of a police officer and evading arrest,” he said."

But please continue to post what the person that wrote the article claims, and ignore what is in front of your eyes.

At the end of the fukin day, we're talking about KIDS and believe me, if we didn't have camera's rolling, some of these kids, would be dead....you know that and we all know that!!

no, you just want to believe that.

Forum List

Back