Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

...Watching you guys try to support this cop is really entertaining. It's as if there's nothing a cop could do that you wouldn't blindly support...
Nonsense... you just can't adequately refute the counterarguments served up... and it frustrates you.

...You keep trying to change the topic to vague theoreticals - but we're not discussing whether the police have the right to respond with force to resisters, we're discussing the actions of this single police officer, in this particular situation...
Dealing with kids provoking the cops beyond endurance and refusing orders to either sit down or to evacuate the area, and mouthing-off to the cops.

When you resist detention or resist arrest you're asking for trouble.

They found it.

...Did you watch the video? The child that this officer threw to the ground was not being "detained" prior to being attacked - in fact, the officer had been demanding that she leave.
Yes.

The officer had been demanding that she leave. And she refused police orders to do so. Repeatedly.

After giving her several chances, the cop decided to bust her. And, wyhen she resisted that subsequent detention (based upon a refusal to obey police orders to evacuate), she got in deeper and deeper.

Entirely understandable actions by the cop, insofar as can be discerned.

And it keeps getting closer. Cops in America are on the verge of a full blown work stoppage. I personally cant wait. They'll protect areas that have supported them. The rest? Have fun in hell assholes haha!

Cop Suspended After Video Emerges Of Brutal Arrests At Teen Pool

Folks for the last and final time.....unless you wear the shoes of blacks in this damned country, don't ever ever ever come to the conclusion that we are all treated the same and its just a matter of being uncle tommy around redneck cops....and if these black teens do anything going forward in life...understand, the price of having dark skin in America, could cost you your life.

IIv1GH_49HifYr6q.jpg

hopefully enough of these incidents get caught on tape and it brings attention should bad behavior. I know the man in Detroit just recently was awarded over $1,000,000 and the case against him thrown out. so please officers when they cost their precincts enough money in lawsuits maybe things will change I don't know I don't even know I don't know what to say. We need better trained cops.

At the end of the day, your comments are the most profound......they have got to understand, everyone is entitled to a day in court and believe me, if the camera's weren't rolling, some of those kids would be dead today. The fact that one officer complained about having to run in the damned heat....could have caused a death. LIke God forbid these sorry motherfu**** have to move their bodies to do a damned job....when pulling out a GUN is so much easier....he pretty much summed up why blacks are murdered in america at the hands of cops!!

after watching the tape I deleted my post. I was going off of what my father told me happens. but now that I watch the tape it seems every full who was confronted by this time ask for it. they should have not looked his way it should have not surrounded themselves around the incident I don't know what the hell was going on but I speak clear of the incident or where the police are congregating. I would not walk up and try and have a conversation with a police officer. I forgot what did they say?

really have to applaud the spin some put on this, when the video is clear.

When I watch that video, all I can think of is that if that was my kid, I'd probably be a statistic already.
If you've done your job right, your kid would never have engaged in those provocative actions in the first place.

WTF?
If you don't understand the response at first glance then there's no point in me engaging in the hopeless effort of trying to explain it to you.

...Sag mir, Freund...
I'll be very heppy to 'tell you', old sod...

...what "law enforcement duty" is being "exercised" in whipping a 16-year-old girl in a bathing suit to the ground by her hair?...
That is not for your nor I to judge.

The hell it ain't. You can't answer because it doesn't HAVE an answer.

That is for the arresting officer(s) to approximate, a DA to gauge for further action, and a court-trial to judge.

If only it would get that far. From your lips to Fate's ears. But it won't. They'll just make "um we're still completing our investigation" grunts indefinitely until they sense the outrage has died down, then they'll quietly slip him back in to do it again. It's how they roll.

This was a matter of crowd control, in a situation clearly deteriorating, as those kids kept 'pushing' the cops, rather than just backing off.

Actually it's a matter of a perfect example of something I was posting about recently --- cops swaggering in with this confrontational attitude to make a bad situation worse or, as here, a neutral situation into a potential riot. So a racist white lady comes out yelling at people? That's no reason to start whipping black people into the turf. People who, I might add, were not suspected of anything nor arrested.

And, if memory serves, the kid in the yellow swim-suit was a mouthy little brat, who had refused the officer's orders to evacuate the area, and who continued to defy that order.

An illegal order. Cop can't tell you where you can stand. But good point about "mouthy little brat" -- please to link the local Brat Statute that mandates the legal level of mouthiness.

Wow. The authoritariain mind -- I'll never get it.

The cop was well within his on-duty rights to lay hands upon her and to sit her down, as part of that refusal, and as part of crowd control in a deteriorating situation.

Again --- WHO deteriorated it?
Aye, there's the rub.

...What "law enforcement duty" is being "exercised" in pulling a gun on a bunch of bystander kids, also in bathing suits...
As the officer was putting the girl in the swimsuit onto the ground, I saw two (one black, one not) boy-men jump at him, and, I thought I saw one of them (the black) strike the officer.

I could be wrong, but I've re-run that part of the video three times and I could swear that I saw the black kid strike a blow, each of those three viewings.

That's not even an answer. The question was about pulling a gun on kids in bathing suits. PULLING A GUN. Even his fellow fuzz went after him to restrain him. Were they wrong then? Are they some kind of anarchist element planted in the police force??

Frankly I'm amazed I didn't see anyone try to push him off her. For all we can see he's suffocating an innocent teenage girl, and it's certainly happened before.

If true... IF true... then... pulling a gun, in a deteriorating crowd-control situation like that seems 'kosher'.

More like "bizarre".

...and hurling a plethora of profanity at them?...
We all do it... minor detail... let's not let it distract us from the Main Course here.

Again, inability to answer noted.

...What "law enforcement duty" is being "exercised" in handcuffing another 14-year-old girl --- who to be fair, we don't know was in a bathing suit -- for shooting a video?...
I truly don't know... perhaps none... although I'm guessing it's easily-enough tucked under the umbrella of the exigencies of crowd control in a detiorating situation.

AH, well why didn't you say so. It's an "exigency". :lol:

Hey everybody! It's OK, I got an Exigency Card!

...And pray, which of these "law enforcement duties" was Casebolt suspended for, once the video came out and it became clear the incident wasn't going to just go away?...
Suspended is a far cry from terminated or indicted.

Sadly, you are correct. But happily it's also at least a little bit deeper than "no action was taken". Which clearly would have been the case had the video not been made.

And, given the current cop-hating climate, I'm not surprised that the Star of the show has to eat a suspension, to placate The Herd and to lessen chances of another flare-up.

Phrased like a true authoritarian sycophant.

..."When they came for the kids in bathing suits I said nothing...."
The trick, my Niemoller-paraphrasaing colleague, is to know when to hobble the police, and when not to. WIth so many of those kids egging-on the cops to the edge of patience and toleration, those little twits are lucky that none of them ended-up in a body bag.

Aaaaaaand right back to where we started, not listening at all, OK then.

"Bystanding" .... "egging on the cops"... know the difference.

And it keeps getting closer. Cops in America are on the verge of a full blown work stoppage. I personally cant wait. They'll protect areas that have supported them. The rest? Have fun in hell assholes haha!
And, if that work-stoppage materializes, it should make for a long, hot summer in some of those inner-city shit-holes.

well its not like the police in those areas are doing as good a job as the police in our middle class neighborhood that's for sure

Funny stuff, in those videos.

The police-hating spin-doctors working overtime to try to make something out of this, is even funnier.

Resist arrest and you're beggin' for a busted skull, or even a toe-tag.

None of those kids were arrested.
Fine... have it your way...

Resist detention, and you're beggin' for a busted skull, or even a toe-tag.

All fixed.

Whatever.

Sieg Heil, Parteigenosse.
My, my, my... but aren't you the little Drama Queen today?

My comment - and my feedback to Pogo - will stand on its own merits.

If you have a better system to propose, feel free to lay it out here, for all to see.

This is the way that Law Enforcement works across the entire face of the planet.

Resist arrest or resist detention and you're going to get your head thumped, if not worse.

Society cannot hold together without such a mechanism.

You're styling that as a Nazi-like mechanism or your styling its articulation or defense as Nazi-like is laughable.

Besides being a bit of a Drama Queen, you're a right-funny wee little Boggit, ain'cha?

Now... go dry-ump somebody else's pants cuff for a while, Doc... yer borin' the hell outta me.

:lol:

Watching you guys try to support this cop is really entertaining. It's as if there's nothing a cop could do that you wouldn't blindly support.

For some of them, I truly think there isn't, He could have torn the girl's bikini off, raped her on camera, then shot her in the back, and some would defend it.

A little more on what started the whole thing. And if you listen, a couple of the black kids were telling the officer what one of the kids was wearing that had participated in it-

Officers responded to a disturbance around 7:15 p.m. Friday at a community pool in the northern section of the expansive Craig Ranch subdivision. Residents and a private security officer called police to complain that several teenagers did not have permission to use the pool and had refused to leave, police said. The pool is part of the residential community.

Several people complained that the teenagers had started fighting. Three officers arrived and found a large, rowdy crowd. The department dispatched nine additional officers to respond to the incident, Conley said.

“Any time you confront a large group of people, it’s a very dynamic situation and tensions can rise very quickly,” he said.

McKinney police officer on leave after video shows him pushing teen to the ground Friday night Dallas Morning News

Funny stuff, in those videos.

The police-hating spin-doctors working overtime to try to make something out of this, is even funnier.

Resist arrest and you're beggin' for a busted skull, or even a toe-tag.

None of those kids were arrested.
Fine... have it your way...

Resist detention, and you're beggin' for a busted skull, or even a toe-tag.

All fixed.

Whatever.

Sieg Heil, Parteigenosse.
My, my, my... but aren't you the little Drama Queen today?

My comment - and my feedback to Pogo - will stand on its own merits.

If you have a better system to propose, feel free to lay it out here, for all to see.

This is the way that Law Enforcement works across the entire face of the planet.

Resist arrest or resist detention and you're going to get your head thumped, if not worse.

Society cannot hold together without such a mechanism.

You're styling that as a Nazi-like mechanism or your styling its articulation or defense as Nazi-like is laughable.

Besides being a bit of a Drama Queen, you're a right-funny wee little Boggit, ain'cha?

Now... go dry-ump somebody else's pants cuff for a while, Doc... yer borin' the hell outta me.
Are you saying that we should just comply and not resist unlawful detention?

Police officers legally cannot do that. If they do...lock them up, make sure to "accidentally" toss a few in general population.

...Watching you guys try to support this cop is really entertaining. It's as if there's nothing a cop could do that you wouldn't blindly support...
Nonsense... you just can't adequately refute the counterarguments served up... and it frustrates you.

...You keep trying to change the topic to vague theoreticals - but we're not discussing whether the police have the right to respond with force to resisters, we're discussing the actions of this single police officer, in this particular situation...
Dealing with kids provoking the cops beyond endurance and refusing orders to either sit down or to evacuate the area, and mouthing-off to the cops.

When you resist detention or resist arrest you're asking for trouble.

They found it.

...Did you watch the video? The child that this officer threw to the ground was not being "detained" prior to being attacked - in fact, the officer had been demanding that she leave.
Yes.

The officer had been demanding that she leave. And she refused police orders to do so. Repeatedly.

After giving her several chances, the cop decided to bust her. And, wyhen she resisted that subsequent detention (based upon a refusal to obey police orders to evacuate), she got in deeper and deeper.

Entirely understandable actions by the cop, insofar as can be discerned.
So cops can, unilaterally, decide where one should be?
How is his "orders to evacuate" lawful?

I'm not from the Dallas-Fort Worth area, so I'm hoping someone from there can enlighten me/us bout what is happening in this video. Is it just exhaustion, on everyone's part? You'll have to scroll down the page to the video.

Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

Apparently, school has ended and a group of kids decided to have a pool party at a public pool located in the neighborhood. From the looks of the neighborhood, it seems very upscale and exclusive. Parents began to complain that there were too many black kids showing up....black boys. The cops are called after a few innocent altercations between the kids and all hell breaks lose. The cops began HARRASSING ONLY THE BLACK KIDS....WHITE KIDS ARE ALLOWED TO ROAM FREELY, BLACK KIDS ARE ATTACKED, HARRASED AND EVENTUALLY HANDCUFFED.....FINALLY OUT OF FRUSTRATION, A GUN IS QUICKLY PULLED AND THEN PUT AWAY....CAMERA'S AFTER ALL ARE ROLLING......THE REST IS JUST BLACK HISTORY IN AMERICA!!
This kind of incident makes people hate cops. I always respected cops but just imagine if that is your kid treated like that. THIS IS POLICE BRUTALITY. IT MAKES ME SICK IN MY STOMACH.

...Are you saying that we should just comply and not resist unlawful detention?
Do you really and truly believe that your average 15 or 16 year old is competent at-law to make any such determination?
So they should just blindly trust that the cops are only after their best interests?
Pretty hard to accomplish that when they witness this kind of gestapo behavior

Forum List

Back