Texas NAACP anti cop protest...foiled and cancelled...because of body cam. Ooops.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
New Police Videos Calm Tensions in Texas Arrest Officer.com

Dang. The racist mobs were ready to attack. A teen released "a few seconds" of his personal video of white cop tazing a black man and detaining a black woman....and the NAACP and race hustlers were ready to pounce.

But then...body cam is released. Oops. Woman was suicidal and trying to jump off a balconey. Male was trying to interfere. ...was told THIRTY times to back off...then tried to rush past the cop.

Body cams haha??? Stupid liberals. Its gonna ruin all your gripes. Its gonna show 99% of police complaints are bullshit.

Black people in Los Angeles are threatening riots if the police get body cams.

Black people in Los Angeles are threatening riots if the police get body cams.

Haha now that would be funny.

I can see it now: 2019....Al Sharpton leads march to take body cameras OFF cops; Its costing him way too much money!

Dang. The racist mobs were ready to attack. A teen released "a few seconds" of his personal video of white cop tazing a black man and detaining a black woman....and the NAACP and race hustlers were ready to pounce.

But then...body cam is released. Oops. Woman was suicidal and trying to jump off a balconey. Male was trying to interfere. ...was told THIRTY times to back off...then tried to rush past the cop.

Body cams haha??? Stupid liberals. Its gonna ruin all your gripes. Its gonna show 99% of police complaints are bullshit.
Not to suggest that you are being disingenuous in order to try to start another racists thread BUT the march was called off due to the NAACP reviewing the officer's body can footage and seeing the incident in it's totality.

Police officers' body camera videos released Thursday prevented protests that had been planned over a Denton incident in which police restrained a woman and used a Taser on a man, an NAACP official said.
"I got a call from people wanting to demonstrate," said Hudsepth, who attended the news conference. "I came down and before I saw the videos, I thought if something had gone wrong, we would have started demonstrations. But this time the officers worked it out. They did it proper."

At this point I'm ready to put body-cams on everyone but if if helps keeps the cops honest I'm all good with that. We have enough problems to solve already.

Forum List

Back