Michael Moore anonymously pays the medical premiums of his biggest critic

• Banned
For several years now, Jim Kenefick has been railing against the Oscar-winning director on Moorewatch.com. Recently, Kenefick wrote about the difficulty he was having paying his wife's medical bills. Fellow conservatives guided him toward a cheaper health insurer, but Kenefick said he still had trouble making payments.

"Someone e-mailed me and asked if an 'anonymous' benefactor could offer to pay my first year's premiums - $12,000," Kenefick wrote on his site.:ack-1:

Well, then, let's use this link instead:

Much Moore for a foe in need - NY Daily News

"Someone e-mailed me and asked if an 'anonymous' benefactor could offer to pay my first year's premiums - $12,000," Kenefick wrote on his site.

He was skeptical when the check arrived. "I opened a whole new account at my bank, waited for it to clear, checked twice with bank personnel to make sure it wasn't a scam, and waited a full 60 days before spending the money. At that time, I started drawing on it and paying the monthly premiums until it was gone."

We can now confirm to Kenefick that his secret benefactor is none other than the dreaded, detestable, loathsome Michael Moore.

Moore didn't contact us. We heard it on our own. Yesterday, his reps said they couldn't reach the director, who is in France getting ready for tomorrow's screening at Cannes of his new movie, "Sicko."

:thup:

Well, so much for RWNJ gratitude;

FROM THE LINK ABOVE

Still, he doesn't sound especially grateful.

Having suspected Moore might be his secret patron, he contends that his bete noir made the gift just to publicize "Sicko," which takes aim at America's health-care system and, we've heard, touches upon Moore's covert generosity.

"I knew he was using me," said Kenefick. "Moore is going to try to make me into one of his little puppets."

DAYUM

It clearly illustrates the difference between liberals and conservatives.

Filmmaker Michael Moore has come to the rescue of his harshest critic.

Now watch the attacks on the source not on the story

You obviously don't discuss this at your klan rallies....since you still post a photo of an Indian American Governor in clownface, but conservatives give more money and time to charity than lefties do...

And moore giving this to embarrass his enemy....looses some of its goodness.........but at least he got the cash....

1. If it was anonymous, we wouldn't know about it.
2. If Obamacare was affordable no one would have to beg for money to pay for it.
3. It was nice of Moore to step up as long as the motive wasn't to ultimately be discovered thereby rubbing his opponent's nose in it.

So I guess all the charity that Rush, Hannity, and all the other famous conservatives give without leaking it to the media is awesome too.........right?

Yeah, so anonymous here's the Screaming Headlines about it.

if he really cared he would have paid 100 peoples bills. Hell he could sell off one his NINE houses to do that

It's not really "anonymous" if you arrange for someone to find out who gave the money. Nothing but a PR stunt.

if he really cared he would have paid 100 peoples bills. Hell he could sell off one his NINE houses to do that

What your'e not happy with your medicaid?

You are a truly stupid person.

From the link in posting 2:

"We can now confirm to Kenefick that his secret benefactor is none other than the dreaded, detestable, loathsome Michael Moore.

Moore didn't contact us. We heard it on our own. Yesterday, his reps said they couldn't reach the director, who is in France getting ready for tomorrow's screening at Cannes of his new movie, "Sicko.""

So, Moore didn't have anything to do with this getting out.

Had you just taken 2 minutes of your life to actually read something instead of pulling boogers out of your nose, you would have known this.

You have no empathy for anyone, anywhere. You are a 24/7 hate-spewing maching. You are the perfect Trumpublican. You definitely picked the right party.

GOP_Trump_ElephantDailyKos.jpg

"We can now confirm to Kenefick that his secret benefactor is none other than the dreaded, detestable, loathsome Michael Moore.

Moore didn't contact us. We heard it on our own. Yesterday, his reps said they couldn't reach the director, who is in France getting ready for tomorrow's screening at Cannes of his new movie, "Sicko.""

Had you just taken 2 minutes of your life to actually read something instead of pulling boogers out of your nose, you would have known this.

You have no empathy for anyone, anywhere. You are a 24/7 hate-spewing maching. You are the perfect Trumpublican. You definitely picked the right party.

"Anonymous" means nobody knows except the person who donated it. Obviously Moore wanted the information to get out or he would not have told anyone. You think no one can figure that out?

Yep after reading the bible it is obvious christians have not read it or followed it

Show Mercy and Compassion to One Another

And the word of the Lord came again to Zechariah: "This is what the Lord Almighty said: ‘Administer true justice; show mercy and compassion to one another. Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the foreigner or the poor. Do not plot evil against each other.’

— Zechariah 7:8-10

It clearly illustrates the difference between liberals and conservatives.

Filmmaker Michael Moore has come to the rescue of his harshest critic.

Now watch the attacks on the source not on the story
so did he do this out of the goodness of his heart, or did he have an agenda?...

We don't know. Probably not.

But what we do know, that the NY Daily has already admitted, is that the information did not come from him. Maybe he didn't want anyone to know.

"Anonymous" means nobody knows except the person who donated it. Obviously Moore wanted the information to get out or he would not have told anyone. You think no one can figure that out?

No. You don't know if that's the case or not. And neither do I. But the NY Daily is quite clear that it didn't get this information from Moore.

Question: are you brain-damaged?

Wow...you are pretty fucking stupid........no wonder you support the democrats.....

Forum List

Back