Texas Man Cleared of Shooting Burglars

Actually, he DID prevent a robbery, and cops testified in his defense. Cops WITNESSED the shooting and testified in his defense.

Don't bother with the facts...there has been a grave injustice done to our illegal alien criminal brothers! They had every right to burglarize American citizens, and nobody had the right to take that right away from them!

Now they'll miss out on a lifetime of victimizing Americans, while remaining invisible. For shame!

Not for long

:badgrin:

cricket-22-rifle.png

You really have a comprehension problem don't you? I never claimed it was ok to shoot cops. The purpose was that people do things knowing good and well that their are consequences. These burglars as well as other criminals break the law knowing good and well they could get killed. Don't put words in my post...

Sure you did. You justified their shooting by saying that they "knew good and well they could get killed". So do Cops. That doesn't make it ok.

Sure you did. You justified their shooting by saying that they "knew good and well they could get killed". So do Cops. That doesn't make it ok.

oh yea.. because COPS and BURGLARS sure are fucking synonymous!

:clap2:

BOOOOOOOO a HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo!

Cops are preserving the fucking law, fuckwipe. What are Burglars preserving?

Like i've said before.. you are the shit stain of my side of the political spectrum.

That your daughter? Nice pink Chipmunk :thup:

no.. not my kid.. but a healthy example of providing education about firearms to our next generation. By this point im just having fun poking salt into the gaping, cavernous wound in the local gun haters' bleeding pussies.

No, it's his girlfriend. She only needs a peashooter to keep him in line.

I dunno...I have a few friends who deal with special needs kids, it can be pretty hard. She probably needs some pretty heavy firepower to deal with someone as emotional, angry, irrational, and prone to crying as Shoggie.

His daughter?...I think its him...(her).

oh NO you just HURT my FEEWINS!

poor guy... your insults are as pointless as your take on any given issue. For real, I can't wait for you cuntlip pieces of shit to take your pansy asses out of the democrat party.

I dunno...I have a few friends who deal with special needs kids, it can be pretty hard. She probably needs some pretty heavy firepower to deal with someone as emotional, angry, irrational, and prone to crying as Shoggie.

I was *ahem* referring to the size of his pea. I believe that's what she's aiming at in the photo.

oh yea.. because COPS and BURGLARS sure are fucking synonymous!

:clap2:

BOOOOOOOO a HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo!

Cops are preserving the fucking law, fuckwipe. What are Burglars preserving?

Like i've said before.. you are the shit stain of my side of the political spectrum.

Wait, they aren't synonymous? Could that be why I made fun of a retarded analogy that would make cops and burglars fall under the same category?

Real slick there, Shoggy. :clap2:

oh NO you just HURT my FEEWINS!

poor guy... your insults are as pointless as your take on any given issue. For real, I can't wait for you cuntlip pieces of shit to take your pansy asses out of the democrat party.

I know...I'm sorry Shoggie. Its just so hard to resist poking fun at you when you make it that easy.

*hugs*...feel better now pookie?

No, it's his girlfriend. She only needs a peashooter to keep him in line.

Thats right.. FEEL the hatred flow on yur way to the dark side, Ravi.

Hey, toss out lame insults all you need to. You know I'd have your ass there too if I felt so inclined.

It pretty much makes sense that you'd fall back on talking shit since proving yor opinion seems out of your reach. It's cool, Ravi. I don't hate you for being an intellectual failure.

I was *ahem* referring to the size of his pea. I believe that's what she's aiming at in the photo.

That would explain the amount of concentration on her face. Like trying to hit a M&M at 400 yards.

Do you REALLY want to talk about someone crying given your input to this thread?

:eusa_clap::clap2::razz:

:eusa_whistle:

Just remember this thread when you read 'bout that ban of yours being utterly removed from the books. And, again, don't let reality give you acid indigestion!

:woohoo::woohoo:

Hey, toss out lame insults all you need to. You know I'd have your ass there too if I felt so inclined.

It pretty much makes sense that you'd fall back on talking shit since proving yor opinion seems out of your reach. It's cool, Ravi. I don't hate you for being an intellectual failure.

God, you are such a retard. You can't "prove" an opinion, you flaming moron.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Is that why you talk so much shit Shoggie? Makes a lot of sense to me.

Forum List

Back