Texas Man Cleared of Shooting Burglars

That would explain the amount of concentration on her face. Like trying to hit a M&M at 400 yards.

were you checking her out that closely, dude? You know, just because you interned for Bernie Ward and had to suck his cock on demand doesn't mean you have to assimilate his taste for pedophilia, dude.

And, just so you know, Im all about the death penalty for scummy child predators like you too so.. fair warning.

I was *ahem* referring to the size of his pea. I believe that's what she's aiming at in the photo.

HAHAHA!

ahh yes.. the last bastion of man-hating dykes.. insulting penis size despite being so bitter at life for not having one of their own...

CLASSIC.

:badgrin:

were you checking her out that closely, dude? You know, just because you interned for Bernie Ward and had to suck his cock on demand doesn't mean you have to assimilate his taste for pedophilia, dude.

And, just so you know, Im all about the death penalty for scummy child predators like you too so.. fair warning.

Looks like Larkinn pushed your big red button.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I know...I'm sorry Shoggie. Its just so hard to resist poking fun at you when you make it that easy.

*hugs*...feel better now pookie?

Im not sure if you've noticed but you don't have a record of backing me down in these little races to the shit talking city of gold, dude. By all means.. bring what you got. Considering your input in this thread so far you might wanna clone yourself about 9 times if you really hope to make the slightest impact, yo.

:eusa_shifty:

Poor baby...you want me to die just because I made you cry?

I even gave you a hug too.

:eusa_hand:

Im not sure if you've noticed but you don't have a record of backing me down in these little races to the shit talking city of gold, dude. By all means.. bring what you got. Considering your input in this thread so far you might wanna clone yourself about 9 times if you really hope to make the slightest impact, yo.

:eusa_shifty:

Considering you just wigged out and shat yourself in your haste to call me a pedophile and wish death upon me, I think I had an impact.

Its funny to see you simultaneously cry and claim I make no impact at the same time. :badgrin:

Is that why you talk so much shit Shoggie? Makes a lot of sense to me.

I talk shit because I know how angry it makes people like you. It's a lot of fun, really.

Now, go ahead and lie in your next post when insisting that you are not red in the face and blowing spittle on your screen while gnashing your teeth.

:eusa_drool:

Considering you just wigged out and shat yourself in your haste to call me a pedophile and wish death upon me, I think I had an impact.

Its funny to see you simultaneously cry and claim I make no impact at the same time. :badgrin:

I enjoyed it immensely.

I just hope his keyboard survives.

I talk shit because I know how angry it makes people like you. It's a lot of fun, really.

Now, go ahead and lie in your next post when insisting that you are not red in the face and blowing spittle on your screen while gnashing your teeth.

:eusa_drool:

LMAO...you think I'm angry? Kid, I'm not the one spewing out curse worse every other word and wishing you would die.

Looks like Larkinn pushed your big red button.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

are you kidding me? Watch him get silent all of a sudden now that I've brought up his common denominator with Ward!

myawww... did her widdew Ravi need to run to the comfy embrace of a gnag of echoes ONCE AGAIN?

Like I said, Ravi.. don't hate me because I intimidate you.

Looks like Ravi also managed to push your big red button.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Really? do you REALLY think so, Rav?

I think you are confused (yet again) or are hoping for anything to take the attention away from my das boot on your das neck.

:cool:

Poor baby...you want me to die just because I made you cry?

I even gave you a hug too.

:eusa_hand:

not at all! I want to warn you of the risk you take when preying on playgrounds so you can't cry foul when you are busted like your buddy Bernie.. Indeed, you havent made ME cry but i dare not assume the same about your last string of pederast victims...

We know all about your "hugs" dude.

Forum List

Back