Texas Files Lawsuit at SCOTUS Against GA, PA, MI, and WI

Now you are trying to tell me Congress cannot change a law?
Congress can't change the law. No finding of fraud can change the law.
What congress can do, is to pass a new bill, which gets signed into law that overrides the previous law.

So you do not care the election was stolen because they got away with it. Thanks for nothing.
Whether the election was fair or foul, the results are final.

The constitution clearly wanted to avoid a situation where the legitimacy of someone elected, and sworn into the highest office in the land, could be questioned.

Disagreeing with facts does not in anyway/shape/form alter, change or render those facts.

It does not matter a big fat flying fuck through goddamn rolling donut if Cons disagree with THE FACT THAT THERE IS ZIP/ZERO/NADA/NOTHING/NONE IN THE OF VERIFIABLE/PROVEN EVDIENCE OF VOTER FRAUD. THERE WAS NO VOTER FRAUD. THE MOTHER FUCKING TRAITOR MOTHER FUCKING LOST THE MOTHER FUCKING ELECTION.

Yes, there is proof. You just deny it. That does not mean it is not there.
A federal judge went over the "proof" that Trumps lawyers presented to the court, affidavit by affidavit. And said the affidavits were mere conjecture, speculation and innuendo. With no actual "facts" to support their claims. As the judge said "suspicious behavior" is not proof of fraud.
Just look at the statements from that truck driver who claimed he transported millions of mail-in ballots from New York to Pennsylvania.

Morgan explained in more detail the series of events that he described as “weird.”

While in Bethphage, New York, on October 21, Morgan said an expeditor made “three references to ballots that were to be loaded into my trailer including saying hey you have ballots today.” Morgan said that in total he saw “24 gaylords, or large cardboard containers of ballots” loaded on to his trailer. These gaylords, he explained, contained plastic trays of ballots “stacked on top of each other” with “handwritten return addresses.” Morgan said these were “complete ballots.”

There is no proof to back up your uproven claim of Voter Fraud.

To sustain a charge of Voter Fraud, there must first be evidence of Voter Fraud. No such evidence does in act exist.
It exists. The authorities refuse to act on it. Next. It is a waste of time talking to a hater like you.

Yes, there is proof. You just deny it. That does not mean it is not there.

I cannot deny that which does not exist. You make claims that are not supported by any form of physical evidence. To sustain a charge of Voter Fraud, you must have proof of Voter Fraud and that is what you do not have and have never had.

ARIZONA - NO VOTER FRAUD.

GEORGIA - NO VOTER FRAUD.

MICHIGAN - NO VOTER FRAUD.

WISCONSIN - NO VOTER FRAUD.

OVER 60+LAWSUITS ALLEGING VOTER FRAUD FILED.

OVER 60+LAWSUITS ALLEGING VOTER FRAUD TOSSED FOR LACK OF EVIDENCE.

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF VOTER FRAUD.

THERE IS NO PROOF OF VOTER FRAUD.

CONJECTURE IS NOT PROOF.

CONTENTION IS NOT PROOF.

INNUENDO IS NOT PROOF.

SUPPOSITION IS NOT PROOF.

WISHFUL THINKING IS NOT PROOF.

THE MOTHER FUCKING TRAITOR MOTHER FUCKING LOST THE MOTHER FUCKING ELECTION!!!!

YES, I MOTHER FUCKING THE TRAITOR.

BUT I LOVE MY COUNTRY.

YOU FUCKING HATE YOUR COUNTRY.

BUT YOU LOVE YOUR MOTHER FUCKING, PUTIN LOVING, PUSSY GRABBING DRAFT DODGING ORANGE FUCKING SHIT STAIN FUCKING TRAITOR.

Last edited:
I cannot deny that which does not exist.

ARIZONA - NO VOTER FRAUD.

GEORGIA - NO VOTER FRAUD.

MICHIGAN - NO VOTER FRAUD.

WISCONSIN - NO VOTER FRAUD.

OVER 60+LAWSUITS ALLEGING VOTER FRAUD FILED.

OVER 60+LAWSUITS ALLEGING VOTER FRAUD TOSSED FOR LACK OF EVIDENCE.

THERE IS NO PROOF OF VOTER FRAUD.

CONJECTURE IS NOT PROOF.

CONTENTION IS NOT PROOF.

INNUENDO IS NOT PROOF.

SUPPOSITION IS NOT PROOF.

WISHFUL THINKING IS NOT PROOF.

THERE IS NOT EVIDENCE, NONE OF VOTER FRAUD.

THE MOTHER FUCKING TRAITOR MOTHER FUCKING LOST THE MOTHER FUCKING ELECTION!!!!
Fake :mm: news, asshole.

Texas is the crookedest state in the union. Texas has no standing as they cannot prove any harm.
Corrupt states stuffing the ballots with illegal ballots does indeed harm texas by nullifying all of Texas's legal votes.

Fuck you crooked communists---stop cheating and committing all sorts of crimes including at the ballot boxes.

Corrupt states stuffing the ballots with illegal ballots does indeed harm texas by nullifying all of Texas's legal votes.

Fuck you crooked communists---stop cheating and committing all sorts of crimes including at the ballot boxes.
You do realize that the USSC said that Texas was guilty of election fraud, by creating illegal election districts. Even the USSC found Texas crossed the line they gave great deference to in crafting gerrymandered districts.

And again, Texas has no standing in the election practices of other states, no more than you have standing in the way that your neighbor raises their children.

You ignorant Seig Heil, Goose Stepping GroppenFurhrer Lovers sicken me. I despise each and every one of you. You do not want our Countr to be a Democracy, you want a Fascist State.

I hate you for what you want to do to my country.

Fuck you

How many of you Dead From The Neck Fucking Idiot MAGA Shit Heads Bought Into This One?

The Traitor Scrambles At Damage Control After Grifting You Shit Heads With The Promise of Dinner That Never Happened.

like how u get right to the point

we are all losing patience with the lawless *&^%$ who keep getting away with CRIMES

while little people can't even breathe improperly

Forum List

Back