Texas Files Lawsuit at SCOTUS Against GA, PA, MI, and WI

You have made it clear the laws mean nothing to you. Find another excuse. Your analogies suck.
Actually I made it clear the supreme law of the land (the US Constitution) is what guides federal elections. And the constitution specifically details presidential elections.
The constitution says, the election is over and done with.
The constitution says that the results are final, and no court or congress has the power to change what has been done.

Actually I made it clear the supreme law of the land (the US Constitution) is what guides federal elections. And the constitution specifically details presidential elections.
The constitution says, the election is over and done with.
The constitution says that the results are final, and no court or congress has the power to change what has been done.
If fraud is proven, which it is to many, they better do something. If a state has the right to certify, they would have to have the right to decertify.

Dont mess with Texas, ya freaking commies!

Texas is asking the Supreme Court to order the states to allow their legislatures to appoint their electors. The lawsuit says:

Texas approached the Supreme Court directly because Article III provides that it is the court of first impression on subjects where it has original jurisdiction, such as disputes between two or more states.
So they can do what, decide their own desired election results?

If fraud is proven, which it is to many, they better do something. If a state has the right to certify, they would have to have the right to decertify.
In the minds of the mentally disturbed there was fraud.

And by the way, do you have any idea how stupid you make yourself out to be? This is you; If fraud is proven. Do you know how many times you have claimed on this forum "fraud was proven", and here you are saying "if fraud is proven." :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You're right. But you're wrong about the effect of decertification. If done after the horse is out of the barn, it doesn't get the horse back.

In the minds of the mentally disturbed there was fraud.

And by the way, do you have any idea how stupid you make yourself out to be? This is you; If fraud is proven. Do you know how many times you have claimed on this forum "fraud was proven", and here you are saying "if fraud is proven." :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
I have claimed it because it has been proven the election had no integrity and fraud was part of it. That evidence and facts are ignored does not make it less true.

You are a boring shill that thinks he is clever and is nowhere near it. If you feel compelled to repeat the Big Lie it must not be working. I would suggest you think about it but you do not think, you repeat.

Do not be insulting.

Oil Companies have leases, but are not using them. Facts are in fact facts. I have NOT insulted you, please return the favor.

As I understand it, U.S. Oil Companies have something like 9,000 Leases currently being held by those companies. No, the Oil Companies are NOT acting on those leases.

Now Cons, can you tell us how long it takes for One Barrel of Oil to refined and processed and ready to be pumped into you vehicle.

Please remember to put your answer as based in truth and Reich Wing/Pooty Propaganda Bulll Shit.

I have claimed it because it has been proven the election had no integrity and fraud was part of it. That evidence and facts are ignored does not make it less true.
You clearly ignore that the subject is moot. The constitution sets January 20th as the absolute deadline for congress to decide who will be president. Even if they can't decide, the laws and the constitution decides for them.

All decisions are final.

You clearly ignore that the subject is moot. The constitution sets January 20th as the absolute deadline for congress to decide who will be president. Even if they can't decide, the laws and the constitution decides for them.

All decisions are final.
Nothing is final but death.

Action acts done and required by the constitution are also final.
Such as when congress passes a bill and the president signs it into law, congress can decertify the bill, but not the law.
Now you are trying to tell me Congress cannot change a law?

If those results were arrived at illegally it voids everything. What part of that don't you understand?
That's absolutely false.

And here's a constitutional example. Say there is an incident where the president and vice president are killed. if the speaker of the house either declines or is ineligible, it goes to the president pro-temp of the senate. If he declines or is ineligible, it goes to the cabinet in rank order.

If by fraud or any other reason (like they are presumed dead) higher ranked cabinet officers are bypassed, and a lower ranked member is sworn in as president. Even if those bypassed members are found, or the fraud exposed, they can't become president. Another constitutional example of "all sales final"

No act of congress,s or action of a court can undo, what was done. The constitution is clear on that point.

That's absolutely false.

And here's a constitutional example. Say there is an incident where the president and vice president are killed. if the speaker of the house either declines or is ineligible, it goes to the president pro-temp of the senate. If he declines or is ineligible, it goes to the cabinet in rank order.

If by fraud or any other reason (like they are presumed dead) higher ranked cabinet officers are bypassed, and a lower ranked member is sworn in as president. Even if those bypassed members are found, or the fraud exposed, they can't become president. Another constitutional example of "all sales final"

No act of congress,s or action of a court can undo, what was done. The constitution is clear on that point.
So you do not care the election was stolen because they got away with it. Thanks for nothing.

Forum List

Back