Texas AG: To stop school shootings use Israeli model

Yeah OK. At least once a week, no matter where you live , news is a story about some white guy barricaded in his house shooting at cops.
The racist media doesn't give a shit about the MANY MANY MORE gang killings. They only report the mentally disturbed white dude. It's an agenda, no doubt.
:dunno:

But they actually have a motive. Turf wars drug issues whatever. People who like to kill are these white guys should just go around shooting people randomly.
Are you arguing that the thug gang culture does not glorify killing?

Yes It does. But so do a lot of things. Obsession with the military also does it as well as the rights of session with firearms.

But they actually have a motive. Turf wars drug issues whatever. People who like to kill are these white guys should just go around shooting people randomly.
"People who like to kill" isn't a mantle that can be taken up by one race. If someone is truly not racist, then they don't make broad generalizations about any race. Otherwise, it's just fighting racism with a different brand of reactionary racism.

I'm all in favor of getting rid of the drug war. If we do that, the societal impacts would likely be transformative. A bunch of people wouldn't be in jail who shouldn't be for simple drug offenses, which would lead to more fathers being there for their kids which helps address the tragic single-motherhood rate in black communities on the whole. The gang life and turf wars would be significantly lessened without drug money to fight with your fellow man over. The state/police would have far less of a reason to intrude in on people's lives in the name of keeping plants "off the streets" which would help people to see the police as allies and not enemies. With all that, there's less of a reason to feel like you need a gun to defend yourself/family and less of a reason to feel the need to shoot others.

That'd be a nice start to really making a dent in the national homicide rates and a nice start to addressing some of the issues that the black community has.

Yes It does. But so do a lot of things. Obsession with the military also does it as well as the rights of session with firearms.
One of those is a must-have to prevent tyranny. But, we should do all we can within reason and without enslaving or infringing. We do have a serious military/industrial complex masturbation addiction.

Well I know what Israel does at their airports works.

No one has high jacked or blown up one of their air liners.

They don't have the TSA idiots we have to endure at our airports.

One of those is a must-have to prevent tyranny. But, we should do all we can within reason and without enslaving or infringing. We do have a serious military/industrial complex masturbation addiction.

I’m not saying “abolish the military “. That’s stupid . But we do have this cavalier attitude about war and military force . Like the go too geo political mantra is “send in the seals” or “bomb them “.

At home we have militarized the police . Now citizens want Big ass automatic rifles to keep up with what the cops have .

There’s a general disrespect for firearms and what they can do . People treat them like toys or status symbols .

Well I know what Israel does at their airports works.

No one has high jacked or blown up one of their air liners.

They don't have the TSA idiots we have to endure at our airports.

They have like 5 flights a day .

An important part of the Israeli approach is very strong gun control!

Wow,

So America needs to be an war zone now? I won't say the word I am thinking but -------------
This is pretty sad for us as a country.

Last edited:
So who is going to pay for all those things? Texas has cut school funding drasticly over the last several years. They can't even afford books for all their students.

Very simple- you can the CRAP out of the budget.... sports; non-acasemic extra-curricular activities; art/music and other non-academic and non-career based programs, non-essential staff; etc...

Or you ask for an increase in the budget, when our children's school asked the parents for a rise in tuition to provide school security it passed easily

Right. Try that in Texas where cutting taxes is a religion for crazy right wingers, no matter what programs have to be cut.

We need to ask how did he get the shotgun. Was it secured? If not the owner should be prosecuted.

Prosecuted for what? Texas doesn't have a Safe Storage Law like Massachusetts does. In fact I don't believe any other state does.

P.S. - Most of us in Mass ignore the law too.

Forum List

Back