Texas AG: To stop school shootings use Israeli model

You mean how the us is military, war , an gun obsessed? You gonna blame that on the blacks?
That's not what I said, and no, I didn't blame people. g5000 demanded it with his race-baiting bullshit. We do have a military/war obsession, no doubt. That's another problem.

The rubes being herded around by Fox News and the other propagandists will blame abortions, video games, negroes, gay marriage, and all kinds of other hysterical shit for our gun problem.

It's amazing.

And the piles of the dead will continue to grow at a clip of 13,000 bodies a year just so the profits from gun sales can keep flowing.

Ah! And here you got all mad at me for stripping away the bullshit covering up your racism.

How...interesting.
Fuck you. Is it not true.

Let's strip away all your faggotty bullshit. Am I lying?

That's the problem with you communists (yes you are one). If you don't like the truth, you shame it away to silence it.

FUCK YOU!!! You have ZERO libertarian tendencies. You're a fucking commie democrat to the fucking bone.

You mean how the us is military, war , an gun obsessed? You gonna blame that on the blacks?
That's not what I said, and no, I didn't blame people. g5000 demanded it with his race-baiting bullshit. We do have a military/war obsession, no doubt. That's another problem.
I wasn't race baiting. I was simply stripping the bullshit off your rhetoric and exposing it for what it is:
Black people like to kill.

Really? Did you really just ask why Israel has to harden their schools?

Please tell me you are not actually this fucking clueless.
Well, they have gun control. That should stop all the bullshit, right?

Don't tell me you're too stupid to see the flaws in the gun grabbers' reasoning.
There is no flaw. Advanced countries with strict gun control have a significantly lower homicide rate. Simple fact.

You can DENY it, but that won't change the fact.

Yes, they do. But why? Here's another hint. Those country's are mainly white in race. Race however is not the issue, the culture is. Latin America has 9% of the global population yet suffers 27% of the worldwide murders. Why? It ain't the color of the people. It is their culture. Those people make up the bulk of the illegal immigrant population that we have here. Nowhere in the entire rest of the developed world is there such a huge number of people from violent third world countries.

Only now, with Europe importing hundreds of thousands of refugees from likewise violent countries are they experiencing what we have been experiencing for decades. And lo and behold their violent crime rates are skyrocketing. Gun crimes too are skyrocketing. You ignore real factual data to support your failed ideas on gun control.

"Black people like to kill."

There you have it, folks. Pseudocon television at its finest.

The rubes being herded around by Fox News and the other propagandists will blame abortions, video games, negroes, gay marriage, and all kinds of other hysterical shit for our gun problem.

It's amazing.

And the piles of the dead will continue to grow at a clip of 13,000 bodies a year just so the profits from gun sales can keep flowing.
You are the problem.

So who is going to pay for all those things? Texas has cut school funding drasticly over the last several years. They can't even afford books for all their students.

Very simple- you can the CRAP out of the budget.... sports; non-acasemic extra-curricular activities; art/music and other non-academic and non-career based programs, non-essential staff; etc...

So who is going to pay for all those things? Texas has cut school funding drasticly over the last several years. They can't even afford books for all their students.
Where are you getting your information?

School funding is done on a local basis by taxes. Somebody is lying to you.
However, in order to follow a country's model, we need the entire state and country to pay for these things.......

Facts are facts dude. How about you address the facts instead of your hit and run trolling. Oh, I was wrong, they don't have 9% of the global population, they only have 8%,

A third of the world's murders happen in Latin America where 2.5 MILLION have been killed since 2000 in a 'breathtaking' wave of homicidal violence, study finds
  • Region has 8% of global population but accounts for a third of world's murders
  • Study found 2.5 million Latin Americans have 'been killed violently since 2000'
  • Brazilian think-tank says the scale of scale of homicidal violence is 'breathtaking'
  • Of the 20 nations with highest homicide rates, 17 are in Latin America, study says

Read more: A third of the world's murders happen in Latin America | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
A third of the world's murders happen in Latin America | Daily Mail Online

Where are you getting your information?

School funding is done on a local basis by taxes. Somebody is lying to you.
However, in order to follow a country's model, we need the entire state and country to pay for these things.......

There are plenty of places where the money could be found. It is well known that government is incredibly wasteful, and corrupt in how it spends the taxpayers money. We could use this issue to clean up government waste and corruption, and help protect our kids at the same time.

Facts are facts dude. How about you address the facts instead of your hit and run trolling. Oh, I was wrong, they don't have 9% of the global population, they only have 8%,

A third of the world's murders happen in Latin America where 2.5 MILLION have been killed since 2000 in a 'breathtaking' wave of homicidal violence, study finds
  • Region has 8% of global population but accounts for a third of world's murders
  • Study found 2.5 million Latin Americans have 'been killed violently since 2000'
  • Brazilian think-tank says the scale of scale of homicidal violence is 'breathtaking'
  • Of the 20 nations with highest homicide rates, 17 are in Latin America, study says

Read more: A third of the world's murders happen in Latin America | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
A third of the world's murders happen in Latin America | Daily Mail Online
Oh, I see. It's not just negroes who like to kill. Hispanics do, too.

Okay. Got it.

Hey, thanks for that. This is awesome.

And people scoffed when I said Trump's election was about Mexicans and Muslims. Yet I am being vindicated every damn day.

Very simple- you can the CRAP out of the budget.... sports; non-acasemic extra-curricular activities; art/music and other non-academic and non-career based programs, non-essential staff; etc...

Or you ask for an increase in the budget, when our children's school asked the parents for a rise in tuition to provide school security it passed easily

Forum List

Back