Texas AG: To stop school shootings use Israeli model

However, it cannot be denied that advanced nations with strict gun control have much lower homicide rates than we do. Even though they have abortion on demand and violent video games...
Is strict gun control the only differing factor, or do those other countries also have an inner-city thug culture that glorifies murder?

However, it cannot be denied that advanced nations with strict gun control have much lower homicide rates than we do. Even though they have abortion on demand and violent video games...
Is strict gun control the only differing factor, or do those other countries also have an inner-city thug culture that glorifies murder?
Oh. I see. Negroes are the problem, eh?

Every country has a segment of their population living in poverty. Yes. Next question.

I had no idea this Texas school shooter was part of an inner city thug culture! Do tell!

It's obvious that is who you meant. I am just stripping away the bullshit.

Every country has a segment of their population living in poverty. Yes. Next question.
If the shoe fits....

Next question:

Does ever country have a segment that glorifies murder?
What segment of our country glorifies murder, oh Fox News piss drinker?

Negroes, right? Right?

Oh. I see. Negroes are the problem, eh?
You said that. Not me. Don't make shit racist when they are not.

You are such a fucking democrat sometimes.
It's obvious that is who you meant. I am just stripping away the bullshit.

How many KNOWN gang members are in the city limits of Chicago? Here's a hint, it is over 100,000. Why do you think there is so much gun violence in Chicago? Is it because all of the middle class white folk have been disarmed by the strict gun laws in Chicago? Or do you think it is because those 100,000+ gang bangers are violent, and inculcate a culture of violence to their youthful members?

Last edited:
Really? Did you really just ask why Israel has to harden their schools?

Please tell me you are not actually this fucking clueless.
Well, they have gun control. That should stop all the bullshit, right?

Don't tell me you're too stupid to see the flaws in the gun grabbers' reasoning.

Here's a giant fucking tip about Israel. They have to harden THEIR ENTIRE COUNTRY.

Guess why.

Go ahead.

Really? Did you really just ask why Israel has to harden their schools?

Please tell me you are not actually this fucking clueless.
Well, they have gun control. That should stop all the bullshit, right?

Don't tell me you're too stupid to see the flaws in the gun grabbers' reasoning.
There is no flaw. Advanced countries with strict gun control have a significantly lower homicide rate. Simple fact.

You can DENY it, but that won't change the fact.

Forum List

Back