Texas AG: To stop school shootings use Israeli model

So who is going to pay for all those things? Texas has cut school funding drasticly over the last several years. They can't even afford books for all their students.

Aha....maybe the billions of dollars that the US hands isrsel every year can fund school books at least. Some schools are in bad shape to begin with. Besides when a country starts to follow the Israeli example, that means they are doomed.

Last edited:
Aha....maybe the billions of dollars that the US hands isrsel every year can fund school books at least. Some schools are in bad shape to begin with. Besides when a country starts to follow the Israeli example, they means they are doomed.
Excellent idea....I'm sure Israel won't mind if we divert that money to pay for the Israeli school model here at home.

So who is going to pay for all those things? Texas has cut school funding drasticly over the last several years. They can't even afford books for all their students.
Where are you getting your information?

School funding is done on a local basis by taxes. Somebody is lying to you.

Texas school districts cut costs to avoid closure as state funding cuts loom
You don't understand how it works.

That fund is completely unnecessary. Local districts are taxing entities. That fund helped local school boards avoid the unpopular prospect of having to raise property taxes.

Only the ghetto school districts were having that problem anyway.

Sooner or later, you morons will figure out the problem is TOO MANY GUNS AND TOO EASY ACCESS TO GUNS.
So, Mr. Libertarian. What do you propose we do about that? Mr. Libertarian.
I am not a Libertarian. Because I have common sense.

I have a wide libertarian (small l) streak.

I have posted my proposals about guns many times on this forum.

However, it cannot be denied that advanced nations with strict gun control have much lower homicide rates than we do. Even though they have abortion on demand and violent video games...

Forum List

Back