Testimony of believers & former believers of the morning star

America claims to love God.. but how is America showing that it loves God? Their lips are near but their hearts are contrary.

The U.S. says it loves God but 1/3 of the total population was found on the mailing lists of that sex service, "Ashley Madison". And Ashley Madison is only 1 of many many 'so called' dating establishments in the U.S.

So why should I fear the men and women of these business partakers? They are the same as any other ordinary kid that is experimenting with their sexuality and identity. The only difference is that these adults can carry guns and have badges to use them without any 'fear' of Righteousness.

So God will test the Nations as well as the individuals within that Nation to see who will and who will not inherit higher levels of standing in His Millennial Reign.

Even the Apostle Paul warns against the 'wolves in sheep's clothing' who will enter in unawares.

1)Paul is also a compiled and contribed character in the fable.
2)their adversary at that time period was the Roman authority, which did this sort of thing (take over and reinvent cultures faith to be the new caretakers =tithe-tax collectors, to many cultures.
To defeat their revolters Rome swallowed them up and made them their own using underhanded mocking terms and twists, reinventing them and their inage to Rome's use and needs. That's why they named the compiled character IeSous (the swine) as in forbidden. It's why they used the Harlot Mary as the Mother of their image and placed him through a lineage of all the harlots of the Bible, mocked the Roman punishment of the squashed rebellion through depicting the torture cross, made him the scarab (dung beetle), made him the adversary of the Bible and God by calling him the morning star (fallen one).
Made him the gatekeeper of death -REV
They were the original satanist poking fun at religion of the cultures by mocking them.

*L* So now you think Jesus existed and is coming back?

Well, yes. he existed and yes he is "coming back" in the same way that you believe that Elijah is coming back before the day of the Lord.

But its really not important what I believe when you are professing to be highest living being next to God himself. Maybe you really are the returning Messiah? that's what you are claiming. Maybe you are the returning Elijah? Maybe you are a two bit self indulgent egomaniac, just an actor and lying fraud? A serpent in silly clothes?

Thats why I asked you what teaching did you receive directly from God himself to speak in his name. You don't expect people to just believe you, because your name is Michael and you think you have what it takes to act as high priest and butcher farm animals do you?

If you really were who you claim to be you would have an abundance of teaching from God to give to the people, teaching that has never been seen or heard before...

So what is your revelation? What did God tell you to tell people that would convince then that your words come from God?

I'm all ears......

"I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name.".

Last edited:
quote:Well, yes. he existed and yes
he is "coming back"(in Hebrew=HaShev)

Well there you go then, I once again got you to admit I am Moshiach.
Your quotes translated;
Quotes:"Moshiach is HaShev"
"he is HaShev"

My common theme quote:
"stop hitting yourself"!

Yah Poor Hobe he can never admit to being incorrect about anything.....Why I bet now that there is a school being formed to train levitical students their duties in the temple to come he will probably have a fit about that as well...He should probably take that up with the rabbi that he used to see in that Yeshiva in New York that he was telling Irosie about....Hmmmm... But then he would have to RETURN(Hashev) there and leave his garden.....Course if he went to the Yeshiva or place of learning he might find that in hebrew the Y=H so Yeshiva is really Hashev a which would RETURN him an even bigger headache then the one he already has now....lol..

quote:Well, yes. he existed and yes
he is "coming back"(in Hebrew=HaShev)

Well there you go then, I once again got you to admit I am Moshiach.

lol....Delusional much?

No, I haven't admitted that you are the Messiah, lol, I'm still waiting to decide..... You made the claim, back it up and I will believe.

What teaching never seen or heard before did the living God ever give to you "face to face" that would convince anyone that you were chosen and sent by God to speak in his name?

Any dreams to report? Any visions, revelations, prophecies?

:popcorn:

1) you consistantly use my name in conjunction with Moshiach and prove all my points for me.
2)you prove I can make you hit yourself from far away.
3) you claimed to be Jesus on the Jesus Christ is Baal" thread otherwise you have to admit Jesus was just trying to be Like
son of man. (Be like Mike).

Busted!

1) you consistantly use my name in conjunction with Moshiach and prove all my points for me.
2)you prove I can make you hit yourself from far away.
3) you claimed to be Jesus on the Jesus Christ is Baal" thread otherwise you have to admit Jesus was just trying to be Like
son of man. (Be like Mike).

Busted!

Sheesh... lol..

Jesus was trying to be like you? The Jesus that you accuse of being Satan?

Are you Satan?

If not, when are you going to get around to fulfilling the specified purpose for your existence as the alleged messiah and messenger of God?

What teaching never seen or heard before did the living God ever give to you "face to face" that would convince anyone that you were chosen and sent by God to speak in his name?

Any dreams to report? Any visions, revelations, prophecies? Anything at all aside from self glorification?

:popcorn:

Last edited:
So I just got you to admit Jesus was Lucifer (throw him under the Bus) in your need to get at me (because you are so at peace with your faith that you have that need).

Lets review what CHRISTIANS teach about Lucifer emulating and being Liken to the Shiloh. That he'd what, imposter?
So the role of Judge is Michael in the Bible and so they give Jesus that role, the role of redeemption (HaSheva) is
Michael-Dan 12:1-4,Jeremiah23,Isaiah44&45,Ezra1
So they make Jesus imposter the roles.
Therefore your faith not only says Lucifer is trying to be like Moshiach, they show blatantly that he is being Michael by plagiarizing the roles and placing them fallaciously on the Jesus image they created. To question that means you just threw your faith under the bus along with Jesus, once again proving you love hitting yourself while trying to swing at me.

How you correlated Lucifer emulating Moshiach as meaning Moshiach is Satan is liken to saying you must wear a dress because as a child you emulated Bruce Jenner's hurdles and vaults. Brilliant, you truly are like Jesus!

Last edited:
So I just got you to admit Jesus was Lucifer (throw him under the Bus) in your need to get at me (because you are so at peace with your faith that you have that need).

Lets review what CHRISTIANS teach about Lucifer emulating and being Liken to the Shiloh. That he'd what, imposter?
So the role of Judge is Michael in the Bible and so they give Jesus that role, the role of redeemption (HaSheva) is
Michael-Dan 12:1-4,Jeremiah23,Isaiah44&45,Ezra1
So they make Jesus imposter the roles.
Therefore your faith not only says Lucifer is trying to be like Moshiach, they show blatantly that he is being Michael by plagiarizing the roles and placing them fallaciously on the Jesus image they created. To question that means you just threw your faith under the bus along with Jesus, once again proving you love hitting yourself while trying to swing at me.

How you correlated Lucifer emulating Moshiach as meaning Moshiach is Satan is liken to saying you must wear a dress because as a child you emulated Bruce Jenner's hurdles and vaults. Brilliant, you truly are like Jesus!

So, in other words, God never spoke with you face to face, you are not the Moshiach, and you have nothing of value to teach anybody. Who knew?

Last edited:
Once again, you admited you worshiped another God, have another Moshiach then the Biblical, another text-word, and another morality whereby lying like you are a media political news reporter is acceptable in your ideology, and lastly you once again proved yourself an adversary (satanist).
THE difference is these testimonies show Christians recognizing that they were worshiping the adversary of the Bible, & that Dec 25th Santa (Baal) and Ishtar(easter) bunny aren't real unlike you who still believes in Santa, his son the fallen norning star, and his mother the easter bunny. Kids grow out of these fables, but some of you adults still cling to them.
Do you also still have your little blankey and your bowl that says "all gone" at the bottom?

Once again, you admited you worshiped another God, have another Moshiach then the Biblical, another text-word, and another morality whereby lying like you are a media political news reporter is acceptable in your ideology, and lastly you once again proved yourself an adversary (satanist).
THE difference is these testimonies show Christians recognizing that they were worshiping the adversary of the Bible, & that Dec 25th Santa (Baal) and Ishtar(easter) bunny aren't real unlike you who still believes in Santa, his son the fallen norning star, and his mother the easter bunny. Kids grow out of these fables, but some of you adults still cling to them.
Do you also still have your little blankey and your bowl that says "all gone" at the bottom?

I see, you still don't understand. Pity.

Let me try and explain, again.

I was perfectly willing to accept the possibility that you are the messiah as you claim. All signs indicate that he should be around here somewhere. Your inability to produce even one of the specific requirements for the one chosen by God to speak in his name eliminated any possibility that you are what you claim to be.

But you are right about one thing, I do not believe in any God who gives a crap about what people eat or wear and I have no belief in any messiah who is trying to impose theocratic rule and reinstate the ignorance of animal sacrifice.

You thought it was funny when I told you that you, a he goat without blemish, had been carefully chosen and were being prepared as a sin offering and that your slaughter had been dedicated to the Lord.

Now you can laugh as your "blood" drains into the ground.

See, you lied again and it's because protecting a lie requires more lies, which is why Hillary is blasted even by her own party affiliates for lying about protecting her prior lies. Instead of addressing why you all worship baal (santa) and ishtar (easter bunny) like the people in these testimonies have come to terms doing, ypu instead attack the messenger. Just like Hillary must attack Trump instead of addressing why she does the things she does=displacement behavior.
SHE TOO HAD NO FAITH and it meant allowing us to go through the turmoil we see today that she still is blaming and demonizing her rival party for causing. Even as far as blaming them for the Zika outbreak instead of addressing why the gov't is slow in reacting and resolving. You are mirroring this behavior and until man sees this displacement behavior he will always "bitch and moan" about others for the things his own ego won't allow him to self reflect upon for fear of exposing inadequacies & short comings.

Sorry for the political analogies, but they closely emulate the issues with religious affiliation pride(gang mentality), including the 2 major parties always keeping the third party and other fringe parties from equal rights and access to the people.

Back to the Topic the Forum Flamers want to smokescreen away from:

See, you lied again and it's because protecting a lie requires more lies, which is why Hillary is blasted even by her own party affiliates for lying about protecting her prior lies. Instead of addressing why you all worship baal (santa) and ishtar (easter bunny) like the people in these testimonies have come to terms doing, ypu instead attack the messenger. Just like Hillary must attack Trump instead of addressing why she does the things she does=displacement behavior.
SHE TOO HAD NO FAITH and it meant allowing us to go through the turmoil we see today that she still is blaming and demonizing her rival party for causing. Even as far as blaming them for the Zika outbreak instead of addressing why the gov't is slow in reacting and resolving. You are mirroring this behavior and until man sees this displacement behavior he will always "bitch and moan" about others for the things his own ego won't allow him to self reflect upon for fear of exposing inadequacies & short comings.

Sorry for the political analogies, but they closely emulate the issues with religious affiliation pride(gang mentality), including the 2 major parties always keeping the third party and other fringe parties from equal rights and access to the people.

The deflection into partisan politics was rather lame, but no need to apologize. I asked you specific questions that would confirm your claim about whether you are the messiah or not, questions that anyone anointed by God would be eager to answer. Your refusal to respond speaks for itself. The point has been made by you, in your own words, or rather absence of words.

You do not bear the seal of the living God. But you knew this already, didn't you.

Now everybody knows.

Last edited:
Also you guys don't realize Jesus and Paul aren't the only compiled figures....
Link?

Meanwhile, some thought: Morning Star, "Son of the Morning Star" is a book about Custer and the events leading up to the Battle of the Little Big Horn.

Since God is all knowing and all powerful, God knew Lucifer would revolt. So why did God create Lucifer? A long topic of debate.

Forum List

Back