Testimony of believers & former believers of the morning star

The trumpeter heralding the day light of the sun.

You fail to realize the term when used for Satan is "before" his fall. He was the one that was an advocate, keeping god righteous.

Book & Verse source please.
If you are using Satan's text that is sort of like getting war reports from Bagdad Bob.

-----
Simeon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ: May grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us to his own glory and excellence, by which he has granted to us his precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire. For this very reason, make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, and virtue with knowledge, and knowledge with self-control, and self-control with steadfastness, and steadfastness with godliness, and godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love.

For if these qualities are yours and are increasing, they keep you from being ineffective or unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. For whoever lacks these qualities is so nearsighted that he is blind, having forgotten that he was cleansed from his former sins.

Therefore, brothers, be all the more diligent to confirm your calling and election, for if you practice these qualities you will never fall. For in this way there will be richly provided for you an entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Therefore I intend always to remind you of these qualities, though you know them and are established in the truth that you have. I think it right, as long as I am in this body, to stir you up by way of reminder, since I know that the putting off of my body will be soon, as our Lord Jesus Christ made clear to me. And I will make every effort so that after my departure you may be able at any time to recall these things.

For we did not follow cleverly devised myths when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty. For when he received honor and glory from God the Father, and the voice was borne to him by the Majestic Glory, "This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased," we ourselves heard this very voice borne from heaven, for we were with him on the holy mountain.

And we have the prophetic word more fully confirmed, to which you will do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts, knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone’s own interpretation.

For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

-----

-----
Simeon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ: May grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us to his own glory and excellence, by which he has granted to us his precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire. For this very reason, make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, and virtue with knowledge, and knowledge with self-control, and self-control with steadfastness, and steadfastness with godliness, and godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love.

For if these qualities are yours and are increasing, they keep you from being ineffective or unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. For whoever lacks these qualities is so nearsighted that he is blind, having forgotten that he was cleansed from his former sins.

Therefore, brothers, be all the more diligent to confirm your calling and election, for if you practice these qualities you will never fall. For in this way there will be richly provided for you an entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Therefore I intend always to remind you of these qualities, though you know them and are established in the truth that you have. I think it right, as long as I am in this body, to stir you up by way of reminder, since I know that the putting off of my body will be soon, as our Lord Jesus Christ made clear to me. And I will make every effort so that after my departure you may be able at any time to recall these things.

For we did not follow cleverly devised myths when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty. For when he received honor and glory from God the Father, and the voice was borne to him by the Majestic Glory, "This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased," we ourselves heard this very voice borne from heaven, for we were with him on the holy mountain.

And we have the prophetic word more fully confirmed, to which you will do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts, knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone’s own interpretation.

For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

-----

not a sunday pulpit

Also you guys don't realize Jesus and Paul aren't the only compiled figures.
In the time of Yeshu son of Mary in 100bc was a head Priest named Shimon, reinstated by Salome Yeshu's friend, relative, and follower.
This is accurately dated through the fact that this was King Jannaeus' wife Salome who historically recorded reinstated & appointed historically accurately dated
Shimon ben Shetach head priest(=shimon peter becomes head of the church).
In other words Shimon Peter is proven borrowed (in some fashion) from the wrong era christ's accts.-oops!

Perhaps Shimon becomes Peter when Yeshu's 100bc era Shimon is compiled with Theudas AD era Peter?

Also you guys don't realize Jesus and Paul aren't the only compiled figures.
In the time of Yeshu son of Mary in 100bc was a head Priest named Shimon, reinstated by Salome Yeshu's friend, relative, and follower.
This is accurately dated through the fact that this was King Jannaeus' wife Salome who historically recorded reinstated & appointed historically accurately dated
Shimon ben Shetach head priest(=shimon peter becomes head of the church).
In other words Shimon Peter is proven borrowed (in some fashion) from the wrong era christ's accts.-oops!

Perhaps Shimon becomes Peter when Yeshu's 100bc era Shimon is compiled with Theudas AD era Peter?

>>Salome (/səˈloʊmiː/;[1] Greek: Σαλώμη Salōmē, pronounced [salóːmeː]; c. AD 14 – between 62 and 71) was the daughter of Herod II and Herodias. She is infamous for demanding and receiving the head of John the Baptist, according to the New Testament. According to Flavius Josephus's Jewish Antiquities, Salome was first married to Philip the Tetrarch of Ituraea and Trakonitis. After Philip's death in 34 AD she married Aristobulus of Chalcis and became queen of Chalcis and Armenia Minor. <<

Salome wife of Jannaeus is Historical, can you prove Salome daughter of Herod is?
If you can this proves my point about how easy it is to combine stories of figures who had similar names in their accts.
But you haven't even begun to explore
Why did a friend and follower of Jesus turn in his mentor to her father to be executed unless it was to help him steal his flock?
This is what the surviving followers of John claimed, even calling that figure the false prophet who had John killed.
Source; Mandeans a sect of Sabians.

HerodGrand3.jpg

Coin features portraits of Aristobulus of Chalcis and his wife Salome (Reif. p.27, 15 & 16)
The last ruler of the Herodian line - Agrippa II - reigned for an impressive 43 years (50-96 CE). This is the “Agrippa (who) said unto Paul, almost thou persuades me to be a Christian” (Acts 26:28). Coins issued by Agrippa II include both Jewish and pagan types.

And this Salome the only connection to Jesus through the John story is the NT ? But that is more damaging admitting the tie then pleading the fifth? *L* Could they have mistaken which Salome or purposely swaped them?
Oh boy now you had to bring up the coin. ;-)
In the NT it talks about the widows mite coin
which is a Jannaeus Alexander coin.
*oh noooo, Johny Cochran says: if the coins fit, please don't throw a fit*

Waiting for them to realize the Harlot Mary and her son is not in the Herod's daughter era, in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

And this Salome the only connection to Jesus through the John story is the NT ? But that is more damaging admitting the tie then pleading the fifth? *L* Could they have mistaken which Salome or purposely swaped them?
Oh boy now you had to bring up the coin. ;-)
In the NT it talks about the widows mite coin
which is a Jannaeus Alexander coin.
*oh noooo, Johny Cochran says: if the coins fit, please don't throw a fit*

with salome on it, not a figment of the NT imagination.

a real queen

not the beloved queen of BC or the sister of Herod the Great, his step daughter.

BUT ONCE AGAIN PAY ATTENTION:
1) Many Salomes existed in history but only the NT uses that specific Salome for the Jesus accounts while only Jannaeus wife is Salome in the Yeshu son of Mary accts dates 100bc. So the writers of the NT can change time periods by attaching the story to the Salome of choice=Satan(Rome) changes times and holidays.
2)by choosing your Salome it dates the character in the AD era, whereby the only christ was Theudas by the Jordan 140 years after the son of Mary character.
Also it can't be the Galilean christ in the time of Lysanias died in 35bc and King Herod 4bc died.
You proved my point, there is a compiled christ, using real figures to make the mask for baal= make the Bel harvest scam seem real.

They Literally have you fishies, HOOK LINE AND SINKER.

What many do not understand is that we all existed prior to coming to this earth. We were the spiritual offspring of the Father. In this pre-mortal existence, many of us were known as morning stars.

Job 38:1-7
1 Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.
4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

In verse 7 above we read of the morning stars (plural). Those who were highly advanced spirits were known as morning stars. Jesus was more advanced than all of the sons of God. He is also known as the Bright and Morning Star.

Revelation 22:16
16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Lucifer was also a morning star who rebelled against the Father and was cast out of heaven.

Luke 10:18
18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Isaiah 14:12-15
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Before we came to this earth there was a war in heaven. Lucifer sought to take over the Kingdom of God. He fought against Michael and his angels and was cast out of heaven into the earth.

Revelation 12:7-11
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Notice in this verse that there is a distinction between Satan and Christ. Those who fought on the side of Michael and his angels eventually came to this earth and overcame Satan by the blood of the Lamb. They became mortal and loved not their lives unto the death. In other words they were willing to die for that which was taught them by the Christ and they overcame Satan.

It is nothing more than foolishness and a wicked plot to try and equate Jesus Christ, (he who did no sin), with Lucifer, the devil who hath committed the unpardonable sin and is also known as Perdition.

Who was it that tempted Jesus and command him to worship him in the following verses?

Matthew 4:1-11
1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.
3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.
4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,
6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

Jesus and Satan are NOT the same being. They are absolute opposites. Jesus is the Christ, the only begotten of the Father in the flesh. He is the Savior of the world. Lucifer is the tempter who sought not only to take the kingdom of our Father but to also lead us astray from that which is good and holy. He is the father of lies and a murderer.

Moses 4:1-4
1 And I, the Lord God, spake unto Moses, saying: That Satan, whom thou hast commanded in the name of mine Only Begotten, is the same which was from the beginning, and he came before me, saying—Behold, here am I, send me, I will be thy son, and I will redeem all mankind, that one soul shall not be lost, and surely I will do it; wherefore give me thine honor.
2 But, behold, my Beloved Son, which was my Beloved and Chosen from the beginning, said unto me—Father, thy will be done, and the glory be thine forever.
3 Wherefore, because that Satan rebelled against me, and sought to destroy the agency of man, which I, the Lord God, had given him, and also, that I should give unto him mine own power; by the power of mine Only Begotten, I caused that he should be cast down;
4 And he became Satan, yea, even the devil, the father of all lies, to deceive and to blind men, and to lead them captive at his will, even as many as would not hearken unto my voice.

In the pre-mortal existence, Lucifer came before the father with a plan to take away the agency of man and to coerce man to obey. He wanted to show that he could save all men without losing one. But Lucifer didn't realize the importance of free will. God wanted us to become more like him, and in order for man to be like God, they needed to learn to choose goodness in and of themselves. God is the ultimate free will being. For us to become like him, we too need free will to learn to choose good over evil. So God rejected Lucifer's plan. Lucifer became wroth and sought to recruit all the children of God to take his side and rebel against the Father. He was very successful. He convinced 1/3 of all the hosts of heaven to take his side. These became the angels of Satan and they were all cast out of heaven.

Revelation 12:3-4
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

All of us who are here on this earth with a body were once valiant sons of God in the pre-mortal state, also known as the First Estate.

Jude 1:6
6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

This earth life is known as our second estate. If we are faithful we will be blessed beyond measure.

Abraham 3:24-28
24 And there stood one among them that was like unto God, and he said unto those who were with him: We will go down, for there is space there, and we will take of these materials, and we will make an earth whereon these may dwell;
25 And we will prove them herewith, to see if they will do all things whatsoever the Lord their God shall command them;
26 And they who keep their first estate shall be added upon; and they who keep not their first estate shall not have glory in the same kingdom with those who keep their first estate; and they who keep their second estate shall have glory added upon their heads for ever and ever.
27 And the Lord said: Whom shall I send? And one answered like unto the Son of Man: Here am I, send me. And another answered and said: Here am I, send me. And the Lord said: I will send the first.
28 And the second was angry, and kept not his first estate; and, at that day, many followed after him.

Last edited:
That is a false teaching (Ezekiel's warning of the false soul flying life).
Judaism does not have a concept of prebody souls (Nepes means breath).
EVERYTHING HAS A PROCESS.
THE ANCIENT WORLD WAS NOT ADVANCED TO KNOW THE WORKING OF MANY PROCESSES OR TRY AND FIGURE THEM OUT.
So they made stuff up in theory thinking they were smart, but in doing so they made everyone look dumb.
Your brain is your process for memory and for feel, sensing life. Your body is your execution of those processes allowing you BREATH to experience creation, feel, sense, memory, essence of you comes from how you compute these experiences. This is your spirit and it did not exist before your processor brain existed...without your brain (brain dead) you are no more which is why Psalms says in death no more memory of thee.
Without the brain you have no more breath (nepes) thus no soul. You leave your natire(spirit about you) through influence on the living world, through writings, teachings, memories left, influences. etc...
Sources:
since death is without breath then the soul (breath) ceases after death. “Dust you are and to dust you will return.” (Genesis 3:19) Num. 6:6, 9:7, Lev. 21:11 – a dead body is a dead “nephesh”As scripture tells us, when you die the body goes back to the dust of the earth (Ecc 3:20) and the soul (breath) or spirit (nature of your being) also dissipates into the energy surrounding this, our layer of existence, the earth(Ecc 12:7, Psalms 22:29 & 104:29-30, Ezekiel 18:4 & 20, Joshua 10:28-39)Our Spirit (which is an essence of our being & not an energy) shouldn't be portrayed as an energy, for even if it was described as such it could not escape from this earth or have any senses or conciousness without a processor for it, which is what our brain is. We were formed from processions, layer after layer of micro realms to have concious energy, by placing the soul into the body, which acts as the processor, otherwise there would be no "Life" to experience. Example: You send a signal from computer to computer with a visual program that functions, but by itself that energy full of info has no form of concept, but once it’s received and processed at the end user, it then becomes a formed and visible program. Without the processor it’s just energy in micro orders without macro end vision of form.Stilldoubt what I say?Try blind folding yourself, placing sound proof ear phones on, and numbing your fingers. What do you feel, hear or see (thus sense)? Nothing! Does that energy you call soul still see, hear, touch, and feel?Without your vessel acting as the processor you have no sense that allow you to feel, hear, see and sense life.

Last edited:
More admissions and verses revealing Jesus is Lucifer

-----

-----

not a sunday pulpit

We always read a text of the bible and sing songs in our church services. I don't think anyone in my church has any problem with this christian message. This is the only text of the New Testament in Latin where exists the expression "lucifer" (=lightcarrier or lightbringer, planet Venus (love), morning star). The morning star is a kind of herald, a messenger. "To be oriented" means by the way to be ready to start to pray direction East (and/or Easter), where the morning star shines first before the day starts.

Last edited:
Lucifer is just the Latin (Roman) name of the planet Venus.

Back then the Romans did not know that the Morning Star and the Evening Star were the same thing -- the planet Venus.

The Latin Vulgate attributes the name to Satan (a Hebrew name) and Devil (a Greek name).

Blame St. Gerome -- he translated the Greek Bible into Latin and chose the names.

He chose Lucifer for the translation of Satan and Devil.

For example, Jesus is a Latin name also.

Jesus was never called Jesus in his lifetime.

He was called Jesu deem N'Zareth in Aramaic.

Gerome put an S on the end of it to Latinize it.

So essentially it was St. Gerome who named Jesus "Jesus".

Even so, most Protestant dumbazzes believe Jesus was called Jesus and went around calling himself Jesus and even spoke English.

Even though English was not yet to be invented for another 1000 years.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back