Testimony of believers & former believers of the morning star

Questions which were answered many times cordially, even though they were asked in less then sincere terms and in satanic rants by you.
Hence when you are acting as if these things were never discussed you are smokescreening in folly and lying=spiritual darkness while breaking
both the laws and the forum rules.
You still can't refute why you willingly and knowingly believe in asanta and the Easter Bunny, so you try to smokescreen and flame the post instead, but all you manage to do is prove my social behavior points while back slapping yourself trying to swing at me.

Questions which were answered many times cordially, even though they were asked in less then sincere terms and in satanic rants by you.
Hence when you are acting as if these things were never discussed you are smokescreening in folly and lying=spiritual darkness while breaking
both the laws and the forum rules.
You still can't refute why you willingly and knowingly believe in asanta and the Easter Bunny, so you try to smokescreen and flame the post instead, but all you manage to do is prove my social behavior points while back slapping yourself trying to swing at me.

No one is trying to take a swing at you dear.

You claim to be the messiah.

If you were chosen by God to speak in his name you would have dreams to report, visions, revelations, and prophecies that, when fulfilled, would confirm that God sent you.

You do not bear the seal of the living God. You have perjured yourself in Gods name.

You did this to yourself.

Also you guys don't realize Jesus and Paul aren't the only compiled figures....
Link?

Meanwhile, some thought: Morning Star, "Son of the Morning Star" is a book about Custer and the events leading up to the Battle of the Little Big Horn.

Since God is all knowing and all powerful, God knew Lucifer would revolt. So why did God create Lucifer? A long topic of debate.

There's no link, The head priest Shimon is historically recorded as were many important Rabbis. Other combined figures like Paul being combined has proof through accts of "Pol"
Appolonias of Tyana who was from Tarsus
and who's accts of fleeing through a window to Syria is plagiarized in the Paul accts. Book of Acts reveals Sergius Paulus called Paul meeting Saul and it was Paulus who had a friend Maggis(elymas) called Bar(son)Jesus who Saul blasted as the son of the devil.
Jesus being easy to prove as combined through dissecting the many historical christ figures to events in the mythology.
Example: The Christ sentenced to stoning and hanging as per the NT accts of slew and hanged not crucified and Mark and John saying it was at passover is the 100bc era Yeshu son of the Harlot Mary.
But the Galilean in the era of Herod (died 4bc) and Lysanias (died 35bc) was Yehuda who was crucified in 6bc for his tax revolt. The AD era Christ therefore can only be Theudas by the Jordan who's apostles died for their revolt against Rome. Jesus is not only borrowed from Baal and Mithra and admitingly Zoroastrianism(John Apochryphon admission),but also made seemingly real through use of many historical stories and Biblical legends and stolen roles.
Hence why needing new names and birthdates, having more then 1 hometown, profession, blame, death technique, and why eras and figures expose this combination and compilation.

So when you ask why ALLOW (not create) Lucifer to exist that's answered once you recognize his image already existed in the ancient Persian lands (walked the Garden) as Zoroaster, Mithra, Baal. But now that image infused half a Judaic Torah ethos &
Abrahamic Essence bringing people half way to where they could and should be so Moshiach ben David can bring them fully into the fold. Without the fallen ben Joseph they'd be fully Baal, Mithra and other Pagan worshipers. Hence the 2 guardian symbols=the 2 messiahs and the legend in the city is of the overturning the first fallen messiah by the actual Moshiach hence the term Shiloh (meaning one who's right it is).

So you agree that it was good thing the Jews had Jesus crucified?

That right there is a clear cut example of "displaced blame" I was discussing with Hobelim.
A Roman tactic they used on many cultures to become their new keepers of the cultures they subverted's faith.
That displacement blanket terming all Jews for the acts of a few on one criminal punishment (Yeshu of 100bc) of the many figures used for a fictitious character Jesus who's other characters were killed
"by Rome" for their revolts means millions of people were murdered over displaced blame over a fictitious legend created by the murderers of the actual historical martyrs.=nothing more satanic then that.
Christianity has used the blame game yet contradict that game when denouncing blame for the crusades, inquisition, holocaust etc...or when they claim Islamic Radicalism against Christians is unjustified.
You can't have it both ways, either Christians are all collectively to blame for the crusades justifying The Jihaadist or Christians have to admit blaming all Jews and the murders in doing so is the same radical evil. Thus they are seeing a mirror of hate and they are seeing that reflection is basically admission that they hate themselves for what they did and still do, but can't come to admit directly thus displace, as per my lesson to Hobelim.

There's no link, The head priest Shimon is historically recorded as were many important Rabbis. Other combined figures like Paul being combined has proof through accts of "Pol"
and who's accts of fleeing through a window to Syria is plagiarized in the Paul accts. Book of Acts reveals Sergius Paulus called Paul meeting Saul and it was Paulus who had a friend Maggis(elymas) called Bar(son)Jesus who Saul blasted as the son of the devil.
Jesus being easy to prove as combined through dissecting the many historical christ figures to events in the mythology.
Example: The Christ sentenced to stoning and hanging as per the NT accts of slew and hanged not crucified and Mark and John saying it was at passover is the 100bc era Yeshu son of the Harlot Mary.
But the Galilean in the era of Herod (died 4bc) and Lysanias (died 35bc) was Yehuda who was crucified in 6bc for his tax revolt. The AD era Christ therefore can only be Theudas by the Jordan who's apostles died for their revolt against Rome. Jesus is not only borrowed from Baal and Mithra and admitingly Zoroastrianism(John Apochryphon admission),but also made seemingly real through use of many historical stories and Biblical legends and stolen roles.
Hence why needing new names and birthdates, having more then 1 hometown, profession, blame, death technique, and why eras and figures expose this combination and compilation.

So when you ask why ALLOW (not create) Lucifer to exist that's answered once you recognize his image already existed in the ancient Persian lands (walked the Garden) as Zoroaster, Mithra, Baal. But now that image infused half a Judaic Torah ethos &
Abrahamic Essence bringing people half way to where they could and should be so Moshiach ben David can bring them fully into the fold. Without the fallen ben Joseph they'd be fully Baal, Mithra and other Pagan worshipers. Hence the 2 guardian symbols=the 2 messiahs and the legend in the city is of the overturning the first fallen messiah by the actual Moshiach hence the term Shiloh (meaning one who's right it is).
Of course there's no link. Outside of the Bible and a passing comment by historian Flavius Josephus, there is no written evidence of Jesus of Nazareth. Why would there be? He was just one of thousands executed by the powers that be of the time.

OTOH, your defense of the Christ Killers is interesting. ;)

That right there is a clear cut example of "displaced blame" I was discussing with Hobelim.
A Roman tactic they used on many cultures to become their new keepers of the cultures they subverted's faith.
That displacement blanket terming all Jews for the acts of a few on one criminal punishment (Yeshu of 100bc) of the many figures used for a fictitious character Jesus who's other characters were killed
"by Rome" for their revolts means millions of people were murdered over displaced blame over a fictitious legend created by the murderers of the actual historical martyrs.=nothing more satanic then that.
Christianity has used the blame game yet contradict that game when denouncing blame for the crusades, inquisition, holocaust etc...or when they claim Islamic Radicalism against Christians is unjustified.
You can't have it both ways, either Christians are all collectively to blame for the crusades justifying The Jihaadist or Christians have to admit blaming all Jews and the murders in doing so is the same radical evil. Thus they are seeing a mirror of hate and they are seeing that reflection is basically admission that they hate themselves for what they did and still do, but can't come to admit directly thus displace, as per my lesson to Hobelim.
Yada, yada, yada. Dude, you epitomize the maxim "If you can't dazzle'em with brilliance, baffle'em with bullshit". You're the one making a case that Jesus was either the Devil or a Devil-worshiper, so why run from the "justified" execution of a Satan-worshiper by the Jewish leadership?

Of course there's no link. Outside of the Bible and a passing comment by historian Flavius Josephus, there is no written evidence of Jesus of Nazareth. Why would there be? He was just one of thousands executed by the powers that be of the time.

Does Josephus prove a historical Jesus?

Does Josephus prove a historical Jesus? - Freethought Nation

Yada, yada, yada. Dude, you epitomize the maxim "If you can't dazzle'em with brilliance, baffle'em with bullshit". You're the one making a case that Jesus was either the Devil or a Devil-worshiper, so why run from the "justified" execution of a Satan-worshiper by the Jewish leadership?

The problem is you keep meshing the mythical figure with the historical figures used for the myth to make him seem historical. The Jewish expectations of the son of perdition is that Lucifer is a CREATED IMAGE of a man not that he is real.-Ezekiel 28
You are coming from a place of not knowing my previous commentary or teachings.

Once again Rome carries all blame for
the Galilean Herod era tax revolter's death, all blame for the Jordan riverAd era christ figure. I specifically said Yeshu of 100bc was the criminal A FEW PEERS SENTENCED.
According to the law Benny Hinn type sorcery scams were forbidden, thus stoned and hanged. Yeshu is not Jesus, he's used to forge the myth with many others and mythologies. Theudas by the Jordan killed for his revolt was probably the one teaching son of man to come third person tense, liken to Rabbi Schneerspn teaching of Moshiach to come. The fervor of the followers of the Rabbis turn to that Rabbi instead of the subject they teach about (we learn from emulations this way to understand what happens in these cases).
This is why the figure is said to have admit that they'd come in his name calling him the christ and deceiving many. So why would I take joy in the sentence & death
of a figure who's later followers were
idiots by making him a christ when he's not Lucifer, he's merely used for the deceptive created image of Lucifer Jesus.
If he's the one teaching Luciferian
doctrine, or as followers of John proclaim had John Killed to steal his flock, then yes we should rejoice in his removal, but
Jews were not involved in his sentencing, only the created image Jesus created in story by it's creators uses such DISPLACEMENT BLAME as they did with many cultures. That's what makes them so dark and devious especially when you see the attrocoties this caused.

So excuse me for being politically and historically correct and "Not displacing blame", which you'd want everyone else to start doing.

Last edited:
The problem is you keep meshing the mythical figure with the historical figures used for the myth to make him seem historical. The Jewish expectations of the son of perdition is that Lucifer is a CREATED IMAGE of a man not that he is real.-Ezekiel 28
You are coming from a place of not knowing my previous commentary or teachings......
Yada, yada, yada. You keep harping how Jesus is as Satan worshiper then you run for the hills when anyone says "Then it's a good thing the Jews killed him". Why do I need to know anything about your previous teachings when this one is so flawed?

You seem to want it both ways; you want to condemn Jesus as a Devil-worshiper but you don't want to blamed for the execution of a Satanist. It makes me think you are dishonest.

How can you kill someone who even you admit never existed? Busted!
You are arguing over who in South Park killed Kenny even though you know Kenny is a cartoon character. :)

You are arguing over who in South Park killed Kenny even though you know Kenny is a cartoon character. :)
Wow. You're a bigger idiot than I thought. Please quote me where you think I said Jesus never existed?

You're the "Jewish Scholar" arguing that Jesus was either Satan himself or a Satan worshiper, justifying his execution. Why are you so upset?

Wow. You're a bigger idiot than I thought. Please quote me where you think I said Jesus never existed?

You're the "Jewish Scholar" arguing that Jesus was either Satan himself or a Satan worshiper, justifying his execution. Why are you so upset?

Aug 11th 9:45 AM you said quote :
"there is no written evidence of Jesus of Nazareth. Why would there be?"

Now 0nce again you are arguing against your own points aka "hitting yourself".
Also ;
You proved my point about displacement when you ranted and raved and made
ad hominem personal comments, but then just said I was the one upset when clearly I ruffled your feathers by coming in between your folly. If you are arguing over Kenny's death, then your anti-semitic rage would make you Cartman. Enjoy your week. : )

You just violated one of the Ten Commandments by bearing false witness. Quoting out of context or a portion of a quote in order to give a distorted view is a deception. A lie. Ergo, you bore false witness against me.

Obviously the post below and several others not only acknowledge the existence of Jesus, but rebuke your constant false and unsubstantiated opinion that he was Satan or a Satan worshiper.

How can AD Pilate era Jesus exist in the time of Herod (died 4bc)and Lysanias(died 35bc) ?
How can he exist in AD era if The son of Mary figure stoned and hanged on passover is from 100bc? Why a new name new birthdate, 2 home towns, 2 death sentence styles, 2 professions, 3 eras, 2 blames, unless he's a compiled figure, in which case is proven by predated tablets on Baal.
So when you say one of many, the HONEST CONCLUSION and politically historically correct understanding is that you mean one of many christs thus not real but based on many. If you don't mean that then you displaced blame for your ignorance on these facts.

You just violated one of the Ten Commandments by bearing false witness. Quoting out of context or a portion of a quote in order to give a distorted view is a deception. A lie. Ergo, you bore false witness against me.

Obviously the post below and several others not only acknowledge the existence of Jesus, but rebuke your constant false and unsubstantiated opinion that he was Satan or a Satan worshiper.

The Jesus written about in the gospels was not written about by any contemporary historian outside of the gospels themselves because he was rejected and reviled as a sinner and a drunk who was thought of as insane. No one except his closest friends wrote about him for the same reasons the last homeless person gibbering about the end of the world that hashev stepped over on his way to synagogue wasn't voted man of the year.

Hashev can't seem to grasp that he is just wrong, self deluded. He can't quit lying because his entire claim of being chosen by God to be the ' real' messiah is a lie.

Last edited:
Once a dirty liar, always a dirty liar.

Judaism 101: Aseret ha-Dibrot: The "Ten Commandments"
9. Prohibition of Harming a Person through Speech
This category is derived from Ex. 20:13, saying, "You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor." It includes all forms of lashon ha-ra (sins relating to speech).

Lashon Ha-Ra (LAH-shohn HAH-rah; luh-SHOHN hah-RAH)
Lit. the evil tongue. Sins against other people committed by speech, such as defamation, gossip, swearing falsely, and scoffing.

Well you just hit yourself again and Christianity for lying.
That includes using many forum post names in Craigslist forums and here.

Forum List

Back