Terror In Tel Aviv

Pali's just never learn. Oh how they & their supporters will cry over all the dead Palestinians when Israel retaliates. It's called Palestinian mentality.

Terror in Tel Aviv: Israeli Families Mourn Victims

"Alon served as a combat soldier in the Golani Brigade of the Israel Defense Forces"

He did his duty to his country, like every patriotic Israeli. Your point?

A soldier serving in the Golani Brigade is a combatant.

SO?

Pali's just never learn. Oh how they & their supporters will cry over all the dead Palestinians when Israel retaliates. It's called Palestinian mentality.

Terror in Tel Aviv: Israeli Families Mourn Victims

"Alon served as a combat soldier in the Golani Brigade of the Israel Defense Forces"

He did his duty to his country, like every patriotic Israeli. Your point?

A soldier serving in the Golani Brigade is a combatant.
That's an excuse used by Islamic terrorists to define Israeli women and children on busses and in markets as "the enemy". The Islamic terrorist justification is that even children will, at some time in the future, serve in the military and are thus legitimate targets.

That's a sickness shared by Islamic terrorists, their Pom Pom wavers and those identifiable cowards sharing the pathology of "Extreme Joooooo Hatred".

Why is it when someone is critical of israeli acts you hide behind Jews?

I will presume that you NEVER find anything critical to note of Israeli Muslims or Christians.
Why can't we all be perfect like them Israeli Muslims and Christians?

People May have a set of beliefs handed down to them from their forefathers A regime cannot hold any beliefs or Religion, only People can

People May have a set of beliefs handed down to them from their forefathers A regime cannot hold any beliefs or Religion, only People can

Focus on post 28 and respond accordingly:
I will presume that you NEVER find anything critical to note of Israeli Muslims or Christians.
Why can't we all be perfect like them Israeli Muslims and Christians?

Your side doesn't want Justice, Like all thieves
Yadda yadda yadda..............

Then your side dies again for being stupid.

I am neither Jew or Muslim just an observer

Yes, an "observer" who always critisizes Israel & never critisizes the Palestinians. Oh well,thats life in the box.

When have you ever criticized Israel? Note the correct spelling of criticize.

Your side doesn't want Justice, Like all thieves
Yadda yadda yadda..............

Then your side dies again for being stupid.

I am neither Jew or Muslim just an observer

Yes, an "observer" who always critisizes Israel & never critisizes the Palestinians. Oh well,thats life in the box.

When have you ever criticized Israel? Note the correct spelling of criticize.
I crittersize Israel when they get soft on the one's attacking them. Just saying.

Forum List

Back