Mod. Snippet -- The "fake" Begin Quote

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Video of Israeli Jews and Arabs kissing returns to Facebook after being removed

The video, which featured gay and straight Jewish-Arab couples kissing, was posted to Facebook in response to the decision by Israel's Ministry of Education to ban a book about a Jewish-Arab love affair from the national high-school curriculum.

It seems hate groups, likely the Israeli government, tried to get it taken down, but love won the day.

How do you know it was an Israeli hate group?

Sounds to me like ones who don't want to see Muslims mix with the 'children of pigs and apes'

The secular, democratic non Apartheid state of Israel:

Israeli Ministry of Education declares:

“intimate relations between Jews and non-Jews threatens the separate identity.”

Israel bans novel on Arab-Jewish romance from schools for 'threatening Jewish identity' - Israel News

Of course there's nothing racist about anything here:

image9.jpg

Also read up on a woman named Barbara Lerner Spectre about what that odious creature has to say about 'um forcing Multiculturalism on Europa, she totally is a piece of work. She's squatting in Sweden, not that she's Swedish or European mind you, she just thinks she has some sort of right to demand the destruction of the ethnic European peoples.

The video, which featured gay and straight Jewish-Arab couples kissing, was posted to Facebook in response to the decision by Israel's Ministry of Education to ban a book about a Jewish-Arab love affair from the national high-school curriculum.

It seems hate groups, likely the Israeli government, tried to get it taken down, but love won the day.

Sounds to me like ones who don't want to see Muslims mix with the 'children of pigs and apes'

Israel bans novel on Arab-Jewish romance from schools for 'threatening Jewish identity' - Israel News

View attachment 59310

Also read up on a woman named Barbara Lerner Spectre about what that odious creature has to say about 'um forcing Multiculturalism on Europa, she totally is a piece of work. She's squatting in Sweden, not that she's Swedish or European mind you, she just thinks she has some sort of right to demand the destruction of the ethnic European peoples.
Fake quote.

• Banned

View attachment 59310

Fake quote.

Prove it's a fake quote.

• Banned
1. The book was not banned in Israel nor in Israeli schools. Anyone who wants to read it can easily find it in all bookstores and in school libraries. The book is also available for any teacher who wants to include it in their curriculum. The book was suggested to be required reading in some curriculum in Israel and was declined to be added to the required reading list. This whole news story is nothing more than a way of using false information to demonize Israel.

2. The reasons why it was taken down on FB are unclear, so blaming the take-down on the Israeli government is, at best, premature and ignorant, and at worst, *cough* something else.

3. Anti-semitism means, and has always meant, an irrational hatred against the Jewish people. The "Arabs are Semites too" argument is a BS way of denying hatred against Jews.

Also why aren't Israel offering to take in any of the Syrian refugees? Don't say it's because Israel is a small state....you only have 2 million less people than say Sweden....so surely Israel could offer to take in say 200,000 Syrian refugees?

Even LUXEMBOURG are expected by Traitor Merkel to take Syrian refugees, Luxembourg is tiny, much much smaller in land and population to Israel.
:cuckoo:

No, answer it....if you have the guts to.

My comments are accurate.

Let's hear you address them, as I said IF you have the guts to.

View attachment 59310

Fake quote.

Prove it's a fake quote.
Prove it is, when and where did he say it? Slapping words on a meme that you grabbed from a neo Nazi site doesn't make the words true. :cuckoo:

• Banned

View attachment 59310

Fake quote.

Prove it's a fake quote.
Prove it is, when and where did he say it? Slapping words on a meme that you grabbed from a neo Nazi site doesn't make the words true. :cuckoo:

You really are a fool....and as you're completely unable to provide proof of it being a "fake" quote you must naturally resort to name calling.

Water off ducks back to me.

View attachment 59310

Fake quote.

You wish.

View attachment 59310

Now there's a classic misquote.. Never said by Begin.. Attributed to OTHER sources..
Begin Center Diary: Correcting A Misquotation Reputedly By Menachem Begin

This was our reply:

Dear S_____,

I gave your request to our director of information and content and after some thorough research, I have the following for you:

First of all, Mr. Begin never said those words and there is no factual basis for that quote. When we searched for the quote, we found that it looped back to the same text by Texe Marrs, who does not say that he is quoting Begin.

Further research at this site showed that the quote was attributed to "Amnon Kapeliouk's article "Begin and the Beasts" (New Statesman, June 25, 1982) which was infamous for having misrepresented some remarks Menachem Begin said in a speech to the Knesset, and there are legitimate sources all over the net that make reference to that incident.

Not surprised that you are that fond of it. Fabricated as it is.. But I AM surprised if I am the 1st person to point this out to you. And would be further shocked if you didn't have the integrity to not use it again...

Here's another "analysis" of the origins of that fake quote..

Menachem Begin and the 'our race is the master race' quote • /r/conspiracy

At any rate -- the attitude about intermarraige should be the same in Israel as it is here in the US.
That's a matter for Synagogues and Parents. Not the National Czar of Education.

In Israel -- that Education minister is responsible for Arab/Christian kids as well. So whether he likes it or not --- He IS a religion neutral appointee..

Like this doesn't happen every day in the USA.. Pffffft..

Last edited:

View attachment 59310

Now there's a classic misquote.. Never said by Begin.. Attributed to OTHER sources..

This was our reply:

Dear S_____,

I gave your request to our director of information and content and after some thorough research, I have the following for you:

First of all, Mr. Begin never said those words and there is no factual basis for that quote. When we searched for the quote, we found that it looped back to the same text by Texe Marrs, who does not say that he is quoting Begin.

Further research at this site showed that the quote was attributed to "Amnon Kapeliouk's article "Begin and the Beasts" (New Statesman, June 25, 1982) which was infamous for having misrepresented some remarks Menachem Begin said in a speech to the Knesset, and there are legitimate sources all over the net that make reference to that incident.

Not surprised that you are that fond of it. Fabricated as it is.. But I AM surprised if I am the 1st person to point this out to you. And would be further shocked if you didn't have the integrity to not use it again...

There is an industry that fabricates denials of embarrassing Zionist quotes. Using the Begin Center and CAMERA as the investigator is naive and does not convince anyone. Begin, a murderous terrorist and leader of Irgun, could have easily made the statement in question.

View attachment 59310

This was our reply:

Dear S_____,

There is an industry that fabricates denials of embarrassing Zionist quotes. Using the Begin Center and CAMERA as the investigator is naive and does not convince anyone. Begin, a murderous terrorist and leader of Irgun, could have easily made the statement in question.

You're a hard case there Monte.. Howz about I strip all this quote nonsense out of here and you and the neo nazis and I can go flail on it in another thread??

Last edited:
So here we are.. I don't think you're chances are very good at all at finding a credible source for this invented quote because -----

A) It's only CREDIBLE attribution is from "Amnon Kapeliouk's article "Begin and the Beasts" (New Statesman, June 25, 1982) ---- but as the Begin Foundation says -- this quote never really appeared in that article.

B) The first internet attribution for that quote is from a crazy ass, off the wall, anti-semitic Preacher who didn't have the guts to PLACE an attribution on the quote. That would be the notorious crank Texe Marrs. AND -- he didn't do it until 20 years after Begin supposedly said these words..

C) Jews don't consider themselves a separate race and don't teach their kids that Jews are a separate race.

So you got a long field to hoe here --- Go fetch every credible attribution of that quote to Begin that you can find and prove this to be real..

The litany of lies is endless.

The blind hatred obvious

The desperate attempts to justify the bigotry and racism, exposed

But the haters and the bigots insist on ignoring the obvious and insisting, without a shred of supporting evidence, that they are onto something

WOW
the level of hatred is just shocking

The litany of lies is endless.

The blind hatred obvious

The desperate attempts to justify the bigotry and racism, exposed

But the haters and the bigots insist on ignoring the obvious and insisting, without a shred of supporting evidence, that they are onto something

WOW
the level of hatred is just shocking

If you have preconceived hateful notions -- the Internet is your best and only friend. Because it's the only thing that's so FOS, that it will CONFIRM how right your hatred is..

Think I'm gonna copyright that.. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

View attachment 59310

conveniently enough, it doesn't say when this quote was said, in which contest or event.

Who needs face when we can just make stuff up

View attachment 59310

Fake quote.

Prove it's a fake quote.

Prove someone didn't say something?:cuckoo:

you brought it up, you prove this quote is real:cranky:

View attachment 59310

This was our reply:

Dear S_____,

Looks like my wish came true. :clap2:

View attachment 59310

This was our reply:

Dear S_____,

Well if you think the quote is real then go ahead and provide us with a legit link showing date and location of the quote.

Maybe it's you antisemites that are wishing that the quote is real, but then again, why aren't we surprised?

View attachment 59310

conveniently enough, it doesn't say when this quote was said, in which contest or event.

Who needs face when we can just make stuff up
Notice they need very little to go on, when it comes to demonizing Jews. Just a neo Nazi site plastering something on the image of an Israeli leader will do. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back