More than half of "journalists" killed in Gaza were linked to terror groups. At least 13 were actual terrorists.

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
So it's not just anti israel racist-Arab reporters ...Or shall we say, terrorists journalists eporting helping the enemy jihad.

More than half of "journalists" killed in Gaza were linked to terror groups. At least 13 were actual terrorists.

The Meir Amit Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center published an analysis of the 131 names that Hamas has identified as being "journalists" killed in Gaza during the war.

They found that 13 of them were members of armed terror groups and at least 54 of them were linked to terror groups. (The count the Palestinian Authority as a terror group, I don't think that is quite so definite so I'm not counting those.)

As the IDF reported, one of the "journalists," Muhammad Samir Muhammad Washah, was a commander in the anti-tank missile unit of Hamas’ military wing. They found his laptop in a tunnel.

The full report lists all of the dead alleged journalists and describes their affiliations. Many of whom never seem to have actually done any journalism, and they might have received their job titles after they died, so Hamas could gain more points by claiming Israel killed more journalists. The International Federation of Journalists lists 103 killed.

I would hope so. The soul of Israel, Judaism and all it stands for is in the spotlight. This demands credible intelligence and checks and balances before striking an enemy. The IDF are setting a high standard and I have read about many battles in the history of warfare to make that statement.

Terrorists are fair targets. I couldn't imagine if I accidentally murdered an innocent civilian how I would feel. There are a few yahoos I am sure but they do far more damage to their country than good if they let their emotions get the better of them

Forum List

Back