Terror Attack Ratings Prove Fox Is Now 'The Most Trusted Name In News'

If those on the left hate Fox so much just change the channel. Simple as that. Those who hate Fox only increase their ratings when they tune in.
There is more than enough news outlets that support the leftist agenda.

Liberals have to watch Fox. They won't get any news unless they do. Propaganda only goes so far.

exactly

i dont listen to rush

if i ever want to know what he is saying

all i have to do is read what

a lib is posting about him

--LOL

Well we have right wing propaganda laced breitbart.com telling us that right wing leaning Fox News is America's most trusted news. :razz: Funny stuff.
It's too bad none of the cable news stations can help themselves from using tabloid journalism and biased reporting.
Why bother watching that crap, do people enjoy destroying the grey matter?

Why do liberals and obamabots hate Fox?

Because Fox tells the truth about their failed ideology and their failed president.

Fox also tells the truth about failed or failing republicans like McCain.

The truth is poison to liberalism, Liberalism can only survive when the truth is suppressed by the state controlled media.

Republicans are 90% white. They watch Fox. It's why Fox's ratings are high and Republicans kinda stupid.

Even on a thread that is supposed to be about the media, the racists will find a way to inject skin color.

Martin Luther King Jr., were he alive today, would be totally disgusted by liberals, who see a person or a group by the color of skin, rather than the content of character.

Republicans are 90% white. They watch Fox. It's why Fox's ratings are high and Republicans kinda stupid.

Even on a thread that is supposed to be about the media, the racists will find a way to inject skin color.

Martin Luther King Jr., were he alive today, would be totally disgusted by liberals, who see a person or a group by the color of skin, rather than the content of character.

:clap2:Bravo.

The left would have everyone believe that only white people are racists. When it comes to world population it is whites that are the true minority.
Truth is Fox doesn't pull out the race card it is the left that deals this card on a regular basis when those on the right don't conform to their views.

In a piece published earlier today, Big Journalism made note of the fact that, in the aftermath of the Boston Marathon bombings, ratings confirm that CNN has now lost its "Big News" ratings dominance to Fox News.

For over a decade, whenever major news broke, Americans were simply expected to abandon their regular news source to tune in to CNN. What we've seen lately, though, and without a doubt during the Boston Marathon terror attack, is that this is no longer the case. Fox News is now, if you will pardon the expression, "The Most Trusted Name In News."

While CNN is beating MSNBC this week, Fox is now crushing both, and doing so during the seismic news event involving the first successful terrorist attack directed at civilians on American soil since 2001. This kind of story used to be CNN's bread and butter.

No more.

Ratings: Fox News Is Now 'The Most Trusted Name In News'

I will admit that the producers of Fox News are damn good at what they do. They know how to pull an audience. Unfortunately, the network lacks any integrity whatsoever. Anyone who watches Fox News is unwilling to see an issue from both sides.

The producers on FOX ask questions of both liberals and conservatives, without knowing their political affiliations.

If MSNBC even had producers that go to the public, their reports, sure as Hell, would be edited and falsified by those up above, as usual.

:clap2:Bravo.

The left would have everyone believe that only white people are racists. When it comes to world population it is whites that are the true minority.
Truth is Fox doesn't pull out the race card it is the left that deals this card on a regular basis when those on the right don't conform to their views.

Thank you!

The MOST racist people in the world are BLACKS. Just look at Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, (Sr. and Jr.), and all members of the Congressional Black Caucus. And organizers of such events as Black History Month. Or Owners of Black Entertainment Television. Or organizers of Miss Black America, which is not only racist, but misogynist. Or any member of the most racist organization of all, the NACCP.

Of course, they will come back with the idiotic excuse that only people with POWER can be racist. They forget that there was no limit to black power and attaining same, except the stupidity of those who had no knowledge and or ambition or desire to attain such power.

What held Africans back from boarding their ships and sail to far away lands as the white people did? Lack of brains or lack of maps or lack of science, perhaps?

What held Africans back from invading Europe and sell the captured whites into slavery?

The obvious answer is the inborn decency of black folks, as clearly demonstrated by the examples of Chicago and Detroit. And, of course, the moral fiber of black girls who screw around and would never dream of pushing out babies, and condemn them to a life of crime, for the convenience of welfare checks and free groceries.

Now, before you start calling me all kinds of names, let me tell you that I volunteered with Habitat for Humanity in Florida (Homestead, Cutler Ridge, Gould and Florida City) for as long as my health permitted to do so, from 1993 to 2007. The number of Democrats and especially the number of blacks among my fellow volunteers were about as frequent as teeth in a turkey's beak. And let me add that the beneficiaries of my volunteering were folks of black skin.

So, spare me the crap about Republicans/conservatives are racists.

In a piece published earlier today, Big Journalism made note of the fact that, in the aftermath of the Boston Marathon bombings, ratings confirm that CNN has now lost its "Big News" ratings dominance to Fox News.

For over a decade, whenever major news broke, Americans were simply expected to abandon their regular news source to tune in to CNN. What we've seen lately, though, and without a doubt during the Boston Marathon terror attack, is that this is no longer the case. Fox News is now, if you will pardon the expression, "The Most Trusted Name In News."

While CNN is beating MSNBC this week, Fox is now crushing both, and doing so during the seismic news event involving the first successful terrorist attack directed at civilians on American soil since 2001. This kind of story used to be CNN's bread and butter.

No more.

Bullshit.

Ratings have nothing to do with "trust". They measure attention, not assent. If your theory were true, nobody would watch WWE wrestling. Or most "if it bleeds it leads" news programs, including Fox, CNN, MSNBC, the alphabets and your local Fraction News show. You get ratings with fear and loathing, with sex, with drama and disaster and with conflict. That's what gives FNC its ratings in the first place. You don't get them with boring "accuracy" or "ethics" -- not enough drama.

Its owner Murdoch knew this when he started the operation, having made his fortune with goofy-ass tabloid rags like the Sun and News of the World. Fox is just the political TV version of the same old thing. Mental mush for those susceptible to that kind of thing.

Hack Work

Last edited:
breitbart?

dudes they awere cuaght hocking Doctered tapes as news.

BTW Fox also reported that the FBI had caught and arrested someone BEFORE the cops knew the identity of the perps

CNN did it too.

they both had to retract.

MSNBC refused to report the leads becuase they felt them unsolid.

MSNBC kicked all your asses on trustable coverage of this crime

2463812-2304795-good_good_let_the_butthurt_flow_through_you_1.jpg

Keep supporting a radical right wing, anti-american network and it's muslim owner you piece of shit. :fu:

I'm seriously conservative but I love AJ. They tell the truth compared to Axelrod dictating to your alphabet networks.

By the way for years I have tuned into AJ as well as France14 and of course every brit news...

Then you must hate fox news, correct?

I don't have television. So I can't judge Fox News.

I listen to radio and read websites for my information.

And even though they lean left some of my favorites are the BBC, CBC and as I mentioned before AJ and France 24.

But here's the catch and the difference between these left leaning news outlets. They keep their opinions on the editorial page and leave the front page for news.

They don't cheer lead like a Pravda for a President. When journalists and politicians get in bed together it is a lethal mix.

Either side of the aisle.

Last edited:
breitbart?

dudes they awere cuaght hocking Doctered tapes as news.

BTW Fox also reported that the FBI had caught and arrested someone BEFORE the cops knew the identity of the perps

CNN did it too.

they both had to retract.

MSNBC refused to report the leads becuase they felt them unsolid.

MSNBC kicked all your asses on trustable coverage of this crime

First and foremost prove your "doctoring" with a link. With Breitbart.

Now we know NBC for true doctored the 911 calls in the Zimmerman case to make it appear that Zimmerman was profiling Trayvon.

Three high ranking employees of NBC resigned in disgrace over it. CNN had to seriously back track on its bullshit "fucking coons" that turned out to be "fucking cold".

This is a true "doctoring" of a tape. Not just jumping the gun with a news story. This was deliberate and premeditated.

This case of the bombings was a rush to get information out. Not a strategic move to fabricate news as in Zimmerman.

There were conflicting reports among the various media outlets. That is not unusual in a high tension case like this.

No more.

Proves more and more people are okay with listening to crap.
And are becoming less educated.

they posted the doctored tapes made by that criminal who LIED about ACORN

The tapes weren't doctored. The guy who made it isn't a criminal, and he didn't lie.

It appears everything you know is a lie. Of course, that's what makes you a libturd.

No more.

Actually, it proves people are tired o listening to propaganda, and they are becoming more educated. That is, they don't get their "education" solely from government indoctrination centers any longer.

No more.

Actually, it proves people are tired o listening to propaganda, and they are becoming more educated. That is, they don't get their "education" solely from government indoctrination centers any longer.

If people were tired of that they wouldn't watch any cable news. People tuning into Fox does not prove people are becoming educated, it proves they are trading crap for even more crap.
Fox is total shit, if you don't see that I feel bad for you.

Forum List

Back