Terror Attack Ratings Prove Fox Is Now 'The Most Trusted Name In News'

Republicans are 90% white. They watch Fox. It's why Fox's ratings are high and Republicans kinda stupid.

Al Jazeera is a highly regarded network run by conservative Qataris who allow our fleet to base there, dupes.

OP- CABLE News, dingbat. The main networks get several times as many viewers as Fox EACH. Fox does that well because it's the ONLY network for RW dupes like you morons LOL.

Oh yeah, you really put me in my place. Al Jazeera, Jon Stewart, do you have anything from a CREDIBLE source? I didn't think so, you scandalous cock sucker.

We can however prove Al Gore's escapades with Al Jazeera.

Roflmao!

Al Gore: Al Jazeera Is ?Honest-to-Goodness News? | CNS News

The two owner's of Fox News with the largest share. The one on the right is prince Alwaleed Bin Talal. He boasts he can make Fox change their programming.

murdoch-d880efd2807c2b5cf279e8fcc454cfc44673daad-s6-c10.jpg

Oh yeah, you really put me in my place. Al Jazeera, Jon Stewart, do you have anything from a CREDIBLE source? I didn't think so, you scandalous cock sucker.

2463812-2304795-good_good_let_the_butthurt_flow_through_you_1.jpg

Keep supporting a radical right wing, anti-american network and it's muslim owner you piece of shit. :fu:

Last edited:

Keep supporting a radical right wing, anti-american network and it's muslim owner you piece of shit. :fu:
Yeah, fuck you AND the camel you rode in on, Leroy.

Republicans are 90% white. They watch Fox. It's why Fox's ratings are high and Republicans kinda stupid.

Oh wow. With as many viewers as they have compared to your excuses for news, you really believe that? Funny, looks like you've run out of excuses as to why people are abandoning the MSM and turning to FOX NEWS.

OMG You Liberals are priceless! Who is the butthurt one?

Take it from from the HuffPo.

Al Gore Sued Over Current TV Sale To Al Jazeera

Yes, yes. Keep namecalling, it's all you have left.

so will soros try and buy fox and then junk bond it.

It's already owned by Murdoch whom has ties to the murder of a young girl, and the #2 owner is a saudi muslim, both whom also own an anti-american islamic network in the middle east.

Do you actually support these kind of people? :cuckoo:

I love capturing you when you are in full slander mode.

You are a champ.

We can however prove Al Gore's escapades with Al Jazeera.

Roflmao!

Al Gore: Al Jazeera Is ?Honest-to-Goodness News? | CNS News

The two owner's of Fox News with the largest share. The one on the right is prince Alwaleed Bin Talal. He boasts he can make Fox change their programming.

murdoch-d880efd2807c2b5cf279e8fcc454cfc44673daad-s6-c10.jpg

He owned a 7% share. I hardly call that a large share. If anything he was a minority shareholder. Grow up you freaking liberal idiot.

Read this while you're at it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/10/business/worldbusiness/10iht-murdoch.html?_r=0

Last edited:

It's already owned by Murdoch whom has ties to the murder of a young girl, and the #2 owner is a saudi muslim, both whom also own an anti-american islamic network in the middle east.

You are a champ.

Yet he supported Ted Kennedy and Al Jazeera....er Current TV.....what a dumbass hypocrit.......I love giving black label the meat, but he can never handle it.

Not all that sure how this is important.

Other than making it clearer, that liberals turn to FOX for better news.

Liberals have more than one outlet to go to for news, cons have one. If you combine the viewership of Fox to the combined viewership of CNN and MSNBC, they are fairly close. Of course, the major networks are not even mentioned, in part because they don't provide 24/7 coverage. Most people do not have time to stay tuned into a news station all day long.

You are a champ.

Waaaaaaaaay late to the party tinyshithead. That makes the :lol: even better :clap2:

Now tell me, why do you support anti-american islamists?

You are a champ.

Waaaaaaaaay late to the party tinyshithead. That makes the :lol: even better :clap2:

Now tell me, why do you support anti-american islamists?

Why do you exist? To annoy people?

I'm seriously conservative but I love AJ. They tell the truth compared to Axelrod dictating to your alphabet networks.

By the way for years I have tuned into AJ as well as France14 and of course every brit news...

Not all that sure how this is important.

Other than making it clearer, that liberals turn to FOX for better news.

Liberals have more than one outlet to go to for news, cons have one. If you combine the viewership of Fox to the combined viewership of CNN and MSNBC, they are fairly close. Of course, the major networks are not even mentioned, in part because they don't provide 24/7 coverage. Most people do not have time to stay tuned into a news station all day long.

Liberals are not attuned to reality all day long. Go figure. Hence the Liberal media.

In a piece published earlier today, Big Journalism made note of the fact that, in the aftermath of the Boston Marathon bombings, ratings confirm that CNN has now lost its "Big News" ratings dominance to Fox News.

For over a decade, whenever major news broke, Americans were simply expected to abandon their regular news source to tune in to CNN. What we've seen lately, though, and without a doubt during the Boston Marathon terror attack, is that this is no longer the case. Fox News is now, if you will pardon the expression, "The Most Trusted Name In News."

While CNN is beating MSNBC this week, Fox is now crushing both, and doing so during the seismic news event involving the first successful terrorist attack directed at civilians on American soil since 2001. This kind of story used to be CNN's bread and butter.

No more.

Ratings: Fox News Is Now 'The Most Trusted Name In News'

I will admit that the producers of Fox News are damn good at what they do. They know how to pull an audience. Unfortunately, the network lacks any integrity whatsoever. Anyone who watches Fox News is unwilling to see an issue from both sides.

Last edited:
In a piece published earlier today, Big Journalism made note of the fact that, in the aftermath of the Boston Marathon bombings, ratings confirm that CNN has now lost its "Big News" ratings dominance to Fox News.

For over a decade, whenever major news broke, Americans were simply expected to abandon their regular news source to tune in to CNN. What we've seen lately, though, and without a doubt during the Boston Marathon terror attack, is that this is no longer the case. Fox News is now, if you will pardon the expression, "The Most Trusted Name In News."

While CNN is beating MSNBC this week, Fox is now crushing both, and doing so during the seismic news event involving the first successful terrorist attack directed at civilians on American soil since 2001. This kind of story used to be CNN's bread and butter.

No more.

Ratings: Fox News Is Now 'The Most Trusted Name In News'

I will admit that the producers of Fox News are damn good at what they do. They know how to pull an audience. Unfortunately, the network lacks any integrity whatsoever. Anyone who watches Fox News is unwilling to see an issue from both sides.

Uh let me know a network that does, I think Fox does it the best in a weak field....

Forum List

Back