"The Longer We Wait, The More Dangerous He Becomes"

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Do you remember that?

Perhaps this one is more memorable, "We don't want the smoking gun, will become a mushroom cloud."

The lust for war post 9/11 was just incredible, The Bush Administration whipped the country into a fearful frenzy and kept them there. In fact they ramped up the intensity until they got their war of choice in Iraq.

This interview brings more to memory on the climate at the time.

http://huff.lv/10qNmOg

I implore you all to watch the full interview, it should jog your memory of the time.

One of the most memorable and striking parts of the interview is Chris Matthew's stance and words at the time, he was pro war, pro Bush. I can't forgive him for that.

There were a lot of cowards during that time, the media utterly failed us. This is why, to this day, I have no respect for them. This is why you have never seen me defend them when the rabid RWers bash them with all sorts of stupid names like "lame stream media." I'm beyond that with the corporate media, they already failed us during the Bush regime.

The Internet is the best thing going, real journalism will thrive here.

Do you recall the climate in the early to mid 2000's? How was it for you?

Last edited:
I guess there's nothing more to say about the Bush Regime's war-mongering for their war of choice.

There's simply no excuse for what they did.

Yes, Obama is THAT big of a fuck up

History has spoken about the Bush Regime. The results are dismal.

The palooka couldn't even show his face in his OWN party's national convention.

That's some Grade-A failure.

WoW!!!

This thread proves: When all else fails (especially the Hussein Administration), blame Bush.

WoW!!!

After 9/11 Bush was able to stop terrorism before the bombs went off, Obama... Not so much.

733692_lmao_jpgdb1fa76985be4bb865b023fe15bfb0df

Too funny!

images

WoW!!!

After 9/11 Bush was able to stop terrorism before the bombs went off, Obama... Not so much.

Too funny!

images

Are you insinuating that you or anyone else knew 9/11 was going to happen? Don't be such a complete numbskull. Why don't you tell me how many terrorist attacks succeeded post 9/11 under Bush? Good luck with that, and nice deflection.

Too funny!

images

Are you insinuating that you or anyone else knew 9/11 was going to happen? Don't be such a complete numbskull. Why don't you tell me how many terrorist attacks succeeded post 9/11 under Bush? Good luck with that, and nice deflection.
Double LoLing for not getting it.

laughing_smileface2.gif

how many terror threats have been stopped under Obama?

sorry guy But many are on record

WoW!!!

Who was President at the time both of the World Trade Center towers plummeted to the ground killing over 3,000 United States citizens?

Kind of a strange comment, sir.

Do you remember that?

Perhaps this one is more memorable, "We don't want the smoking gun, will become a mushroom cloud."

The lust for war post 9/11 was just incredible, The Bush Administration whipped the country into a fearful frenzy and kept them there. In fact they ramped up the intensity until they got their war of choice in Iraq.

This interview brings more to memory on the climate at the time.

HuffPost Live

I implore you all to watch the full interview, it should jog your memory of the time.

One of the most memorable and striking parts of the interview is Chris Matthew's stance and words at the time, he was pro war, pro Bush. I can't forgive him for that.

There were a lot of cowards during that time, the media utterly failed us. This is why, to this day, I have no respect for them. This is why you have never seen me defend them when the rabid RWers bash them with all sorts of stupid names like "lame stream media." I'm beyond that with the corporate media, they already failed us during the Bush regime.

The Internet is the best thing going, real journalism will thrive here.

Do you recall the climate in the early to mid 2000's? How was it for you?

Are you upset that Obama is not as good at fear mongering as Bush?

WoW!!!

Who was President at the time both of the World Trade Center towers plummeted to the ground killing over 3,000 United States citizens?

Who is President NOW when the eldest Boston bomber was taken in and asked questions by the FBI in 2009? And that same bomber spent 6 months in Russia (training?). Then he came back and possibly was involved in murder (that's just coming out). The Russian Govt contacted the WH and warned them about this terrorist.....nothing was done.

Bush may have been warned something was possibly in the works (which was being put into place during Clinton years...who by the way had a chance to get Bin Ladin and refused)...there were no definate details, so what was Bush supposed to do? Shut down the United States for however long he needed? He had no way of knowing what the exact threat was! But it was sure his fault! :cuckoo:

Who is President NOW when the eldest Boston bomber was taken in and asked questions by the FBI in 2009? And that same bomber spent 6 months in Russia (training?). Then he came back and possibly was involved in murder (that's just coming out). The Russian Govt contacted the WH and warned them about this terrorist.....nothing was done.

Bush may have been warned something was possibly in the works (which was being put into place during Clinton years...who by the way had a chance to get Bin Ladin and refused)...there were no definate details, so what was Bush supposed to do? Shut down the United States for however long he needed? He had no way of knowing what the exact threat was! But it was sure his fault! :cuckoo:

Listen, I abhor Obama. Not sure what you're trying to convince me of.

But if you think Bush was any better, then (in my opinion) you're sadly living in a fantasy world.

How do you explain Bush's decision to push a trillion dollar war with a country that had nothing to do with 9/11, directly after 9/11?

Nothing to do with 9/11! Yet it was deemed somehow necessary to sacrifice the lives of 6,000+ US soldiers.

Horrible, horrible President who clearly had an ulterior agenda.

Forum List

Back