Terri Schiavo's Husband: Jeb Bush 'Put Me Through Hell'

Every thing I did was legal

Bullshit. You MOST CERTAINLY committed fraud (and so did your brother and father, I expect), and should have been locked up for it. You are a poster child for debtors' prison.

$500 bucks if you want me to post facts
So...you can't refute. Color me surprised.
Nope it was legal, sucks to be you

This is the third time you asked me this question what are you retarded? The OP answered your question a page or so before

Last edited:
The Terri Schiavo case was supreme government intrusion and overreach. Why do NaziCons only care about fetuses and brain-dead people like Terri Schiavo.

It takes a special kind of un-american asshole to use the word Nazicon, but I digress. There are many people that care about killing a baby and honoring the Catholic religion that forbids suicide or murder.

Bullshit. You MOST CERTAINLY committed fraud (and so did your brother and father, I expect), and should have been locked up for it. You are a poster child for debtors' prison.

You got away with it...that doesn't mean it's legal, just that you got away with it.

I didnt commit fraud, I.played by liberal laws and Outsmarted them, what do ya think I am dumb :)

Sure you did, I already linked to the law that requires Gift Taxes be paid based on the monetary value of an item transferred. You said you attempted to evade bankruptcy asset requirements by transferring ownership of your car and condo to someone else for $1 each. However the law requires that you pay a Gift Tax based the monetary value of an item, not a shame amount you may have used to transfer title.

That is tax fraud. A criminal offense.

Selling the items was legal. Tax evasion is not.

>>>>

rev_schiavo.jpg

CLEARWATER, Fla.—Sitting recently on his brick back patio here, Michael Schiavo called Jeb Bush a vindictive, untrustworthy coward.

For years, the self-described “average Joe” felt harassed, targeted and tormented by the most important person in the state.

“It was a living hell,” he said, “and I blame him.”

Michael Schiavo was the husband of Terri Schiavo, the brain-dead woman from the Tampa Bay area who ended up at the center of one of the most contentious, drawn-out conflicts in the history of America’s culture wars. The fight over her death lasted almost a decade. It started as a private legal back-and-forth between her husband and her parents. Before it ended, it moved from circuit courts to district courts to state courts to federal courts, to the U.S. Supreme Court, from the state legislature in Tallahassee to Congress in Washington. The president got involved. So did the pope.

But it never would have become what it became if not for the dogged intervention of the governor of Florida at the time, the second son of the 41st president, the younger brother of the 43rd, the man who sits near the top of the extended early list of likely 2016 Republican presidential candidates. On sustained, concentrated display, seen in thousands of pages of court records and hundreds of emails he sent, was Jeb the converted Catholic, Jeb the pro-life conservative, Jeb the hands-on workaholic, Jeb the all-hours emailer—confident, competitive, powerful, obstinate Jeb. Longtime watchers of John Ellis Bush say what he did throughout the Terri Schiavo case demonstrates how he would operate in the Oval Office. They say it’s the Jebbest thing Jeb’s ever done.

The case showed he “will pursue whatever he thinks is right, virtually forever,” said Aubrey Jewett, a political science professor at the University of Central Florida. “It’s a theme of Jeb’s governorship: He really pushed executive power to the limits.”

Read more: Jeb Put Me Through Hell - POLITICO Magazine

I remember this case very well. It was supreme government overreach by Governor Bush and President Bush.
He was a greedy liberal, he wanted her to die to collect the insurance money

I wonder if any father of the 16 year old sex slaves Bill Clinton was fucking feels put through hell by the Clintons

What sex slaves? Give us some "credible" proof.

One woman who might be telling the truth is Virginia Roberts. She claims she became Epstein’s “sex slave” for a period of three years, flying with him on his private jet and engaging in orgies with him and his friends and assistants on his private island. Roberts is the woman who claims Epstein paid her to have sex with Alan Dershowitz and Prince Andrew. She is also the person who claims she had dinner with Epstein, Clinton, and a couple of young girls on Epstein’s private island.

Buzzfeed Investigates Bill Clinton s Connection to Sex Scandal - Breitbart

You got away with it...that doesn't mean it's legal, just that you got away with it.
Nope it was legal at that time, just like insider trading is legal right now for Nancy Pelosi, but you wont bring that up will you?

rev_schiavo.jpg

CLEARWATER, Fla.—Sitting recently on his brick back patio here, Michael Schiavo called Jeb Bush a vindictive, untrustworthy coward.

For years, the self-described “average Joe” felt harassed, targeted and tormented by the most important person in the state.

“It was a living hell,” he said, “and I blame him.”

Michael Schiavo was the husband of Terri Schiavo, the brain-dead woman from the Tampa Bay area who ended up at the center of one of the most contentious, drawn-out conflicts in the history of America’s culture wars. The fight over her death lasted almost a decade. It started as a private legal back-and-forth between her husband and her parents. Before it ended, it moved from circuit courts to district courts to state courts to federal courts, to the U.S. Supreme Court, from the state legislature in Tallahassee to Congress in Washington. The president got involved. So did the pope.

But it never would have become what it became if not for the dogged intervention of the governor of Florida at the time, the second son of the 41st president, the younger brother of the 43rd, the man who sits near the top of the extended early list of likely 2016 Republican presidential candidates. On sustained, concentrated display, seen in thousands of pages of court records and hundreds of emails he sent, was Jeb the converted Catholic, Jeb the pro-life conservative, Jeb the hands-on workaholic, Jeb the all-hours emailer—confident, competitive, powerful, obstinate Jeb. Longtime watchers of John Ellis Bush say what he did throughout the Terri Schiavo case demonstrates how he would operate in the Oval Office. They say it’s the Jebbest thing Jeb’s ever done.

The case showed he “will pursue whatever he thinks is right, virtually forever,” said Aubrey Jewett, a political science professor at the University of Central Florida. “It’s a theme of Jeb’s governorship: He really pushed executive power to the limits.”

Read more: Jeb Put Me Through Hell - POLITICO Magazine

I remember this case very well. It was supreme government overreach by Governor Bush and President Bush.
He was a greedy liberal, he wanted her to die to collect the insurance money

I wonder if any father of the 16 year old sex slaves Bill Clinton was fucking feels put through hell by the Clintons

What sex slaves? Give us some "credible" proof.

How about we dress you up as a girl, and see if Billy Boy wants to fuck you? A bad metaphor, but I'm willing to see what would happen!
Again...you and Frankie with your fantasies......

Nope it was legal at that time, just like insider trading is legal right now for Nancy Pelosi, but you wont bring that up will you?

What the fuck are you babbling about? Seriously, boy..are you baked?

I didnt commit fraud, I.played by liberal laws and Outsmarted them, what do ya think I am dumb :)

Sure you did, I already linked to the law that requires Gift Taxes be paid based on the monetary value of an item transferred. You said you attempted to evade bankruptcy asset requirements by transferring ownership of your car and condo to someone else for $1 each. However the law requires that you pay a Gift Tax based the monetary value of an item, not a shame amount you may have used to transfer title.

That is tax fraud. A criminal offense.

Selling the items was legal. Tax evasion is not.

>>>>
It was legal back then, what ever dude I won, like I always do :)

What the fuck are you babbling about? Seriously, boy..are you baked?
God damn your ignorant and fucking stupid.. You Don't fucking know?

The Terri Schiavo case was yet another example of the arrogance common to most conservatives, of their propensity to use the power and authority of the state to compel conformity with their subjective, errant dogma, exhibiting complete disregard for the facts and truth – where in fact Schiavo was dead and the family should have been allowed to address the tragedy privately without the unwarranted, unwanted interference of Bush and other conservatives.

Just in case you missed some of these examples. The family was convinced that there was a possibility of Terri recovering, and that is what it was all about.

"· July 2013 - A New York woman who was pronounced ‘brain dead’ by doctors unexpectedly awoke just as her organs were about to be removed for transplant.

· October 2012 - A documentary titled “Pigen der ikke ville dø” (“The girl who refused to die”), aired on Danish TV, telling the story of 19-year-old Carina Melchior, who awoke after doctors declared her "brain dead" and had approached the family about considering donating her organs.

· April 2012 - Doctors declared british teen Stephen Thorpe "brain dead," telling the father that the boy would never recover from a serious car accident. Despite pressure from the doctors, the father would not consent to allow the boy’s organs to be donated. With the help of other doctors, five weeks later Thorpe left the hospital, having almost completely recovered.

· July 2011 - Madeleine Gauron, a Quebec woman — identified as viable for organ donation after doctors diagnosed her as "brain dead"surprised her family and physicians when she recovered from a coma, opened her eyes, and began eating.

· May 2011 - An Australian woman declared “brain dead” regained consciousness after family fought for weeks doctor recommendations that her ventilator be shut off.

· February 2008 - 65-year-old Raleane Kupferschmidt was taken home to die after relatives were told by doctors that she was "brain dead" from a massive cerebral hemorrhage. The family had already begun to grieve and plan for her funeral when she suddenly awoke and was rushed back to hospital.

· March 2008 - In one particularly chilling case, 21-year-old Zack Dunlap, who was declared "brain dead" following an ATV accident, recounted how he remembers hearing doctors discussing harvesting his organs. Zack showed signs of life only moments before he was scheduled to be wheeled into the operating theater to have his organs removed. One of Zack’s relatives provoked the reaction by digging a pocketknife under his fingernail."

I didn't follow that case. I think it was Republicans wanted to kill her and Democrats didn't want to kill her. Did I get that right? Killing her would absolutely disgust me

It had nothing to do with democrats. The politicians who got involved were all republicans.

Terri Schiavo was a woman who ended up brain dead. The husband wanted to follow his wife's wishes. To turn off the machines and remove the feeding tube.

The parents didn't want that so they took him to court. The parents kept losing in court. I don't know how jeb bush got involved but I do remember senator bill frist who was a former doctor who diagnosed Terri Schiavo from watching a video of her. No examination of any sort. This senator is a republican. The rest of the republicans in congress passed a bill to not remove that feeding tube and the bush boy signed it.

It went before the supreme court and again, the parents lost and the husband won.

When they finally removed the feeding tube and she was finally allowed to be at rest, there was an autopsy done.

Turns out most of what her parents, jeb bush, bill frist and other republicans were saying was all lies.

The autopsy showed that she was blind and her brain was so deteriorated that it was liquifying.

She was a dead woman forced to stay on a feeding tube while the rest of her body was decomposing.

This is what happens when republicans force their big government nanny on the rest of us.
Jon Stewart on Terri Schiavo: "If you want to know just how sick you have to get before Congress is willing to do something about health care, well, now you know."
And that "healthcare" she got was being starved to death. The government is going to fix that right?

It's the same way my grandmother died.

She died in the 90s before we had doctor assisted suicide.

At that time my state was just like all the other states. The only thing a person can do is have a living will that says no medications, no food, no water. Just air. And a DNR.

My grandmother stayed alive without food or water for nearly 2 weeks.

She had alzheimers and so those 2 weeks were spent in horrible brain seizures. There was nothing we could do. Her living will prohibited anything but air. So we had to watch as she suffered until she died.

We now have a law here that prevents almost everyone from that fate. Unfortunately it doesn't cover alzheimers. When they're of a sound mind they aren't within 6 months of death. When they're within 6 months of death they don't have a sound mind.

So alzheimers patients still suffer a horrible death and there isn't much that we can do about it. We need to change the law so that it covers alzheimers patients.

The rest of the nation, with the exception of Oregon, doesn't have that law and so the only way to stop the suffering of machines and feeding tubes, is to turn the machines off, remove the tubes and let the person die.

I personally think that's a horrible way to die but that's all that's available in 48 states.

That is one reason I have a shotgun. A diagnosis of Alzheimer's means I will use it to blow my brains out within 48 hours.

I have a living will that will keep me off of the machines if their is not a diagnosis of me being able to return to a reasonable life. It beats he hell out of having my family make the decision to kill me, and shotguns are simple, but they are so messy.

Well, at least you're honest in admitting you're a TROLL.
Lakota already posted what I knew, 6.8 million dollars was at stake, you Didn't fucking know it, your the ignorant troll not me

I guess in your rush you didn't even read what was posted.

There was in initial award of 6.8 million in a lawsuit in 1992. That amount was reduced to 2 million and after lawyers feeds and medical Michael received $300,000. However it wasn't until 1998 they he petitioned to have the feeding tube removed.

So now you are making shit up again:

1. Last I checked 1998 was after 1992, so that money has nothing to do with what might be received from an "insurance policy" (your claim) since it preceded the 1998 request.

2. Secondly, a court settlement is not an insurance policy (your claim) contingent upon her death (your claim).​

You should quit while you are behind.

>>>>
It's easy to pick up on the fact that Bear doesn't care about the truth. He wants an excuse to rant....fine.

I didn't follow that case. I think it was Republicans wanted to kill her and Democrats didn't want to kill her. Did I get that right? Killing her would absolutely disgust me

It had nothing to do with democrats. The politicians who got involved were all republicans.

Terri Schiavo was a woman who ended up brain dead. The husband wanted to follow his wife's wishes. To turn off the machines and remove the feeding tube.

The parents didn't want that so they took him to court. The parents kept losing in court. I don't know how jeb bush got involved but I do remember senator bill frist who was a former doctor who diagnosed Terri Schiavo from watching a video of her. No examination of any sort. This senator is a republican. The rest of the republicans in congress passed a bill to not remove that feeding tube and the bush boy signed it.

It went before the supreme court and again, the parents lost and the husband won.

When they finally removed the feeding tube and she was finally allowed to be at rest, there was an autopsy done.

Turns out most of what her parents, jeb bush, bill frist and other republicans were saying was all lies.

The autopsy showed that she was blind and her brain was so deteriorated that it was liquifying.

She was a dead woman forced to stay on a feeding tube while the rest of her body was decomposing.

This is what happens when republicans force their big government nanny on the rest of us.
Jon Stewart on Terri Schiavo: "If you want to know just how sick you have to get before Congress is willing to do something about health care, well, now you know."
And that "healthcare" she got was being starved to death. The government is going to fix that right?

It's the same way my grandmother died.

She died in the 90s before we had doctor assisted suicide.

At that time my state was just like all the other states. The only thing a person can do is have a living will that says no medications, no food, no water. Just air. And a DNR.

My grandmother stayed alive without food or water for nearly 2 weeks.

She had alzheimers and so those 2 weeks were spent in horrible brain seizures. There was nothing we could do. Her living will prohibited anything but air. So we had to watch as she suffered until she died.

We now have a law here that prevents almost everyone from that fate. Unfortunately it doesn't cover alzheimers. When they're of a sound mind they aren't within 6 months of death. When they're within 6 months of death they don't have a sound mind.

So alzheimers patients still suffer a horrible death and there isn't much that we can do about it. We need to change the law so that it covers alzheimers patients.

The rest of the nation, with the exception of Oregon, doesn't have that law and so the only way to stop the suffering of machines and feeding tubes, is to turn the machines off, remove the tubes and let the person die.

I personally think that's a horrible way to die but that's all that's available in 48 states.
Fuck that , if i ever get that way,.I will fight death

I wont leave This world with out a fight

I never quit.
Even when your brain is mush. Yes. We've picked up on that.

Let's get that boy out there. Do tell.

Let's put him right out there.
Who?
WHo the fuck cares?
The only--ONLY--reason you give a shit is because with Mitt out Jeb looks like the RINO choice, so you have to dig up some shit about some woman from 20 years ago that no one, including you, really give a fuck about. Using other people's tragedies for your advatnage. Yup, you're a lib.
Cocksucker.

Actually, I do give a fuck. The Terri Schiavo case was a royal clusterfuck by GOP NaziCons. It was disgusting!

Whoa geeze. Talk about not getting it right.
I agree...the only ones who will support Bush on this were going to do so anyways.

Those that wanted to kill her would have to blame Bush since he is a Catholic and they do not support euthanasia. In fact, those that blame Bush would blame anyone of faith for not supporting killing her.

Forum List

Back