Terral: Here is Comet Elenin: (for real)

Mystery of the Giant Ribbon, Solved? - NASA Science

No, but I've seen that article. It is much more involved than that.

Do I just have to reply 15 times to get to post links, or do I have to create 15 unique topics before I can post links?

I'm not sticking around long enough to post 15 messages, so I'll just give enough text of websites I'm looking at that you can Google them and get the right link.

The website that is most pertinent to the original discussion can be found as hit #1 if you Google - "Dr Omerbashich doesn’t explain the dynamic processes behind planetary alignments and how these impact on seismicity"

For information related to my concerns with the Magnetic Ribbon and CMEs Google "The Coming: A Boeing Whistleblower’s Warning Will a Massive Celestial System Change Our Solar System?" and choose the PDF file (2nd link in search results) This is LONG - VERY LONG. The Boeing employee in this article is not the same person as my NASA friend. My NASA friend said that he's been following this for years and as a result of what he knows, he already has a self-sustaining community. He left the community to take this current (temporary) job with NASA to make more money to go back and add to his facilities at his community.

This is the kind of thing that gives me pause. He knows more about science than I'll ever hope to. Science is not my forte. So if he is taking this that seriously, it makes me want to try to figure it all out and that is what I'm trying to do.

Do I just have to reply 15 times to get to post links, or do I have to create 15 unique topics before I can post links?

With all due respect...you sound just like the typical conspiracy theorist. You take that 1 in a million and expound on the 1.

5 more posts

LOL our posts crossed paths. I'm heading out to take my middle son to dinner. If you look up the 2nd article I posted and had the time to read (eventually you'll have to skim) through it all, you'll still be reading/skimming when I get back! LOL ;-)

I am always open for new ways of looking at things, and as I've said, I'm hoping that nothing happens during the Elenin alignments this September, but if I continue to get harrassed by the likes of Rat-whatever his name is, I might as well just move along because I should be spending time with my kids instead of arguing on the Internet...

Big news. The cloaking device failed, and they managed to get a photo of Elenin/Niburu.

Terral was right. We do have to fear it's arrival.

jeff180386.gif

With all due respect...you sound just like the typical conspiracy theorist. You take that 1 in a million and expound on the 1.
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

5 more posts

LOL our posts crossed paths. I'm heading out to take my middle son to dinner. If you look up the 2nd article I posted and had the time to read (eventually you'll have to skim) through it all, you'll still be reading/skimming when I get back! LOL ;-)

I am always open for new ways of looking at things, and as I've said, I'm hoping that nothing happens during the Elenin alignments this September, but if I continue to get harrassed by the likes of Rat-whatever his name is, I might as well just move along because I should be spending time with my kids instead of arguing on the Internet...
then why aren't you?

With all due respect...you sound just like the typical sheeple that believes everything the Main Stream Media tells you.

Did you bother to work your way through the Boeing Whistleblower’s Warning, or was it too complicated for you?

With all due respect...you sound just like the typical sheeple that believes everything the Main Stream Media tells you.

Did you bother to work your way through the Boeing Whistleblower’s Warning, or was it too complicated for you?

I use intelligence ALONG WITH common sense.
I haven't a clue on what you use. But, if your worried about something that's 1 in a million, I don't know how you sleep nights knowing the odds of a plane crash or a fatal traffic accident.

I haven't a clue on what you use. But, if your worried about something that's 1 in a million, I don't know how you sleep nights knowing the odds of a plane crash or a fatal traffic accident.

You didn't answer my question. Did you bother to work your way through the Boeing Whistleblower's Warning (which is loaded with educational links and data related to the concerns that are causing NASA employees to build off-the grid housing arrangements) or do you prefer to pontificate from a position of ignorance?

You didn't answer my question. Did you bother to work your way through the Boeing Whistleblower's Warning (which is loaded with educational links and data related to the concerns that are causing NASA employees to build off-the grid housing arrangements) or do you prefer to pontificate from a position of ignorance?
WTF are you even talking about? I thought this was about a comet or a brown dwarf that has your panties all in a wad. You want to talk about another conspiracy theory? Make a thread about it. I'm not going to chase your drivel about something else on this thread.

WTF are you even talking about? I thought this was about a comet or a brown dwarf that has your panties all in a wad. You want to talk about another conspiracy theory? Make a thread about it. I'm not going to chase your drivel about something else on this thread.

You obviously haven't been reading my posts for comprehension. I've already debunked the Niburu angle, and the article I posted is very related to Elenin (and the connection was also posted a while back) but don't let facts and rational arguments stand in the way of your insular focus on debunking just for the sake of debunking, and your penchant for slinging insults.

Of course you aren't - it's over your head.

Forum List

Back