Terral: Here is Comet Elenin: (for real)

Feb 9, 2011
Las Cruces, NM
Discovered December 10, 2010, Comet Elenin (also known as C/2010 X1 (Elenin) by Astronomers) showed up as a very faint “speck” of fuzzy haze detected on a CCD image acquired by Leonid Elenin of Moscow, by utilizing a remotely controlled telescope at the ISON-NM Observatory (H15).

In astrometrical terms, the comet was around magnitude 19 when it made its appearance through the 18 inch reflecting telescope. During the month of September 2011, the comet should become bright enough to be an easy target for backyard astronomers in North America and South America as it gets closer.

At magnitude 19 on the index for luminosity it is very dim and only 1/23rd the brightness of the Hale-Bopp comet. Too, it will be several 10s of million miles more distance from Earth as H-B, but will still still be a spectacular sight for those brief days it is visible, mostly for those in the southern hemisphere.

comet-elenin1.jpg

Comet Elenin
Courtesy: The Hubble Space Telescope Institute, Maryland, USA-NASA

I guarantee on the morning and afternoon and forever more on March 16th, the world will be exactly as it is as I write this, 2-10-2011. Totally, 120%. PERIOD!--THERE WILL BE NO DISASTER OR IMPACT OF ANY KIND ON MARCH 15TH, 2011!!

Questions?

Robert

Last edited:
Robert,

Terral is bulletproof. He has constructed conspiracies to protect his conspiracies.

Instead of constantly trying to use facts and reason (things that he is impervious to, I promise), just ridicule him. Keeps your blood pressure lower.

Werd to teh wise.

• Banned
Robert,

Terral is bulletproof. He has constructed conspiracies to protect his conspiracies.

Instead of constantly trying to use facts and reason (things that he is impervious to, I promise), just ridicule him. Keeps your blood pressure lower.

Werd to teh wise.

Great warning. Fun.

Oddly, Pill Platt of "Bad Astronomy" and I have been doing this with the woo woo crowd for 13 years now, mostly with Art Bell (Fart Smell) and Richard Hoagland (Hogdick) and its a blast of fun. They are outcast from "Psychos-R-Us", tragically. They are all techno terrorists with an IQ hovering between that of a field mouse and musk melon. Same 'ol, same 'ol.

What has been learned is if you simply nail them to their own demented wall, they fall quiet. The downside, they then grab onto the next "woo woo" craziness and it begins again. Sort of akin to an insect outbreak.

Thank you. Great post.

I am warned.

Robert

Robert,

Werd to teh wise.

Great warning. Fun.

Oddly, Pill Platt of "Bad Astronomy" and I have been doing this with the woo woo crowd for 13 years now, mostly with Art Bell (Fart Smell) and Richard Hoagland (Hogdick) and its a blast of fun. They are outcast from "Psychos-R-Us", tragically. They are all techno terrorists with an IQ hovering between that of a field mouse and musk melon. Same 'ol, same 'ol.

What has been learned is if you simply nail them to their own demented wall, they fall quiet. The downside, they then grab onto the next "woo woo" craziness and it begins again. Sort of akin to an insect outbreak.

Thank you. Great post.

I am warned.

Robert

Terral's not the type to fall quiet. The reason his conspiracies don't come true is because of another conspiracy.

Like I said, conspiracies to protect his conspiracies. Art Bell would think that Terral is loony. Scouts honor. This dude is way offa his rocker.

Discovered December 10, 2010, Comet Elenin (also known as C/2010 X1 (Elenin) by Astronomers) showed up as a very faint “speck” of fuzzy haze detected on a CCD image acquired by Leonid Elenin of Moscow, by utilizing a remotely controlled telescope at the ISON-NM Observatory (H15).

In astrometrical terms, the comet was around magnitude 19 when it made its appearance through the 18 inch reflecting telescope. During the month of September 2011, the comet should become bright enough to be an easy target for backyard astronomers in North America and South America as it gets closer.

At magnitude 19 on the index for luminosity it is very dim and only 1/23rd the brightness of the Hale-Bopp comet. Too, it will be several 10s of million miles more distance from Earth as H-B, but will still still be a spectacular sight for those brief days it is visible, mostly for those in the southern hemisphere.

comet-elenin1.jpg

Comet Elenin

I guarantee on the morning and afternoon and forever more on March 16th, the world will be exactly as it is as I write this, 2-10-2011. Totally, 120%. PERIOD!--THERE WILL BE NO DISASTER OR IMPACT OF ANY KIND ON MARCH 15TH, 2011!!

Questions?

Robert

You're lying, you government stooge!

• Banned
Robert,

Werd to teh wise.

Great warning. Fun.

Thank you. Great post.

I am warned.

Robert

Terral's not the type to fall quiet. The reason his conspiracies don't come true is because of another conspiracy.

Like I said, conspiracies to protect his conspiracies. Art Bell would think that Terral is loony. Scouts honor. This dude is way offa his rocker.

Gotcha. Being objective, it may well be Tarrel is locked into the dark underbelly of a severe cross dressing phase, and why he is often apprehended at Walmart in several princess' outfits. Just a fleeting thought.

Robert

comet-elenin1.jpg

Comet Elenin

Questions?

Robert

Very cool. Thanks :)

Damn I was counting on seeing the northern lights from my back porch in southwest Virginia if the magnetic field changed on March 15. Maybe next time.

• Banned

comet-elenin1.jpg

Comet Elenin

Questions?

Robert

Well, you are most welcome. Thank you. And too, we will all be here, on March 15th, as always.....

Robert

comet-elenin1.jpg

Comet Elenin

Questions?

Robert

Well, you are most welcome. Thank you. And too, we will all be here, on March 15th, as always.....

Robert
you notice he has disappeared for now

;)

Yes, I noticed he is missing. As usual for all woo woos--hit and run. If only they had a base education. Hoagland, after investigating, has a 2.9 grade point from HS (C-). No college, has never consulted for CBS and would be shot in the face with a sawed off Solid Rocket Booster if he came within 2 LYs of NASA. But, the beauty of dementia, I suppose.

Robert

Hi Robert:

Discovered December 10, 2010, Comet Elenin (also known as C/2010 X1 (Elenin) by Astronomers) showed up as a very faint “speck” of fuzzy haze detected on a CCD image acquired by Leonid Elenin of Moscow, by utilizing a remotely controlled telescope at the ISON-NM Observatory (H15) ...

The ELEnin Comet is a cover story for the brown dwarf that will break through the solar ecliptic plane on March 4, 2011 to cause the March 15, 2011 Pole Shift Event (my timeline post). Robert was given list of 15 symptoms (this post) that the earth has been experiencing with growing regularity since 2004 in this post, for which Robert has no answer at all. I strongly recommend that everyone research the evidence in those two posts and draw conclusions for yourself.

The brown dwarf entering the inner parts of our solar system is preparing to make an orbit around the sun that happens once every 3600 years. The brown dwarf will be in perigee position nearest the sun on Sept. 11, 2011, or exactly ten years after the 9/11 attacks; which Robert here seems to think is a mere coincidence. Leonid Elenin (weak profile) is a code word (topic) that contains the elements of the brown dwarf coming from the Leo Constellation (lion) and leonids are meteor showers. A 'nin' (link) is a 'person, obligation or duty,' which is the duty of the Globalists Banksters who have known about this 'event' for a very long time.

Once again Robert is pushing the Govt Cover Story to lull everyone to sleep, when you should be preparing for a cataclysmic event.

GL,

Terral

Tarral Packlid,

It is not a government "story", honey, it was from the University of Mass, MIT. And from the photos of fact from the HST. Do you understand the difference between a fact and a pathological lie?

You are a Packlid.

Robert

Tarral Packlid,

It is not a government "story", honey, it was from the University of Mass, MIT. And from the photos of fact from the HST. Do you understand the difference between a fact and a pathological lie?

You are a Packlid.

Robert

Last edited by a moderator:
great warning. Fun.

Oddly, pill platt of "bad astronomy" and i have been doing this with the woo woo crowd for 13 years now, mostly with art bell (fart smell) and richard hoagland (hogdick) and its a blast of fun. They are outcast from "psychos-r-us", tragically. They are all techno terrorists with an iq hovering between that of a field mouse and musk melon. Same 'ol, same 'ol.

Thank you. Great post.

I am warned.

Robert

terral's not the type to fall quiet. The reason his conspiracies don't come true is because of another conspiracy.

Like i said, conspiracies to protect his conspiracies. Art bell would think that terral is loony. Scouts honor. This dude is way offa his rocker.

gotcha. Being objective, it may well be tarrel is locked into the dark underbelly of a severe cross dressing phase, and why he is often apprehended at walmart in several princess' outfits. Just a fleeting thought.

Robert

crossing dressing ?...is that what you like to imagine ?

Hi Lol:

If you are who you really claim to be... If you really work for NASA as you claim you do... If you really ARE RIGHT about what you expose on your posts... :eusa_eh:
May I ask, WHAT DRIVES YOU TO BEHAVE LIKE A TOTAL IGNORANT TEENAGER IN HIGH SCHOOL THAT HAS A SMALL PENIS AND RESORTS TO BULLYING OTHERS TO COMPENSATE FOR HIS LACK OF SELF STEEM??????????
:nono:

I don't know who Terral is. And to be quite honest, I could care less who he is... or you, per that matter. :cuckoo:
But I find it extremely disturbing the NEED to use foul language in your completely UNPROFESSIONAL responses, to make your points. Is that the way you speak to each other at NASA?
The shill does not write here any more from what I gather. However, if you really want to see Nibiru ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnnbSn8yQkw]AstrolPatroit Releases Nibiru Information[/ame]

... then watch this video in full screen mode. The faint red image in the dark star location in the center of those orbiting satellites is what many call Nibiru.

There are no squares in space...

Ummm, excuse me but if you think that doctored photo is an image of Elenin, you should read what Sydney Star Gazers has to say about the very same image. Since I can't post a link (need to have 15 posts before this site will allow it), follow these directions; Go to sydney star gazers, find the search box mid-way through the right column, type in Elenid, read todays first post.

A reputable observatory, Sydney Star Gazers points out that there are "no squares in space". The image of Elenin used in this thread was referred to like this: 'We do not know where this picture came from but we now believe it could be suspect'. In our pictures below, follow the pictures from left going right and you will see that at the centre of the supposed comet are 3 rectangles……

This image is highly suspect. Its chit like this that has us all of us regular people wondering what's going on...and really, it must prevent you from sleeping at night.

Last edited:
Hi Darceke:

...This image is highly suspect. Its chit like this that has us all of us regular people wondering what's going on...and really, it must prevent you from sleeping at night.

No kidding. Lots of people are tracking this ELE object to conclude we are looking at MUCH more than a mere comet (Link).

Forum List

Back