Terral: Here is Comet Elenin: (for real)

They are now adding shape shifting to Elenin's magic properties. I wonder if their next claim will be that it teleports in and out of the solar system at will?

Naah only I can do that.
I am the only one of my species on thsi miserable little planet.

They are now adding shape shifting to Elenin's magic properties. I wonder if their next claim will be that it teleports in and out of the solar system at will?

Naah only I can do that.
I am the only one of my species on thsi miserable little planet.

If he could do that, why would his ass be riding around on a comet that we only see every couple of million years or so? I think he's a scam, like the god entity on Sha Ka Ree.

Hey Terral, welcome back.

So now Elenin/Niburu is no longer a Romulan cloaked warp speed brown dwarf star, but has changed to an electrically charged mass of unknown size? :cuckoo:

They are now adding shape shifting to Elenin's magic properties. I wonder if their next claim will be that it teleports in and out of the solar system at will? :lol:

Obviously no one can come here with legitimate questions. Perhaps I'm too gullible, but it seems like something is affecting the earth and I'd like to know more about it.

It is equally obvious that you (rat in the hat) aren't educated about the various theories surrounding this topic and I find your sarcasm demeaning.

I can't post links, but if you google a sentence from this paragraph you can begin to learn more (and hopefully disparage others less)

"Dr Omerbashich’s paper was released on April 11, 2011 and is titled “Astronomical Alignments as the cause of ~M6 + seismicity.” His basic idea is that as planetary bodies align with the Earth, that seismic activity increases...

...Dr Omerbashich doesn’t explain the dynamic processes behind planetary alignments and how these impact on seismicity. He simply provides historic data suggesting that physical processes are indeed occurring during an alignment that cause the seismic activity. So that naturally leads to the question, what is happening during a planetary alignment that would cause earthquakes on Earth? The main candidate for a viable response to this question is the “electric universe” or “plasma cosmology” model."

If you are here to simply disparage others, then by all means - don't google "Plasma Cosmology Model" or "Magnetic Ribbon Space Weather" and especially stay away from googling parts of the text quoted above, because you wouldn't want to confuse yourself with scientific research. (sarcasm intended because you dished it out first)

And by the way, should you look up that article you will see that it debunks the Niburu (dwarf plantet) concept, which doesn't ring true to me either, but it does conclude (and with very rational and convincing arguments) that "The dates of September 26 and November 23, 2011 will be very important to watch in terms of high magnitude earthquakes as Elenin swings in a 90 degree arc through the inner solar system, and aligns with both the Earth and the sun."

But more concerning to me than earthquakes is the idea that this Elenin (whatever it is) could cause increased solar activity that could result in something like a Carrington Event. Another search term that you should absolutely not Google if you are only here to disparage others.

So now Elenin/Niburu is no longer a Romulan cloaked warp speed brown dwarf star, but has changed to an electrically charged mass of unknown size? :cuckoo:

They are now adding shape shifting to Elenin's magic properties. I wonder if their next claim will be that it teleports in and out of the solar system at will? :lol:

Obviously no one can come here with legitimate questions. Perhaps I'm too gullible, but it seems like something is affecting the earth and I'd like to know more about it.

It is equally obvious that you (rat in the hat) aren't educated about the various theories surrounding this topic and I find your sarcasm demeaning.

I can't post links, but if you google a sentence from this paragraph you can begin to learn more (and hopefully disparage others less)

"Dr Omerbashich’s paper was released on April 11, 2011 and is titled “Astronomical Alignments as the cause of ~M6 + seismicity.” His basic idea is that as planetary bodies align with the Earth, that seismic activity increases...

...Dr Omerbashich doesn’t explain the dynamic processes behind planetary alignments and how these impact on seismicity. He simply provides historic data suggesting that physical processes are indeed occurring during an alignment that cause the seismic activity. So that naturally leads to the question, what is happening during a planetary alignment that would cause earthquakes on Earth? The main candidate for a viable response to this question is the “electric universe” or “plasma cosmology” model."

If you are here to simply disparage others, then by all means - don't google "Plasma Cosmology Model" or "Magnetic Ribbon Space Weather" and especially stay away from googling parts of the text quoted above, because you wouldn't want to confuse yourself with scientific research. (sarcasm intended because you dished it out first)

And by the way, should you look up that article you will see that it debunks the Niburu (dwarf plantet) concept, which doesn't ring true to me either, but it does conclude (and with very rational and convincing arguments) that "The dates of September 26 and November 23, 2011 will be very important to watch in terms of high magnitude earthquakes as Elenin swings in a 90 degree arc through the inner solar system, and aligns with both the Earth and the sun."

But more concerning to me than earthquakes is the idea that this Elenin (whatever it is) could cause increased solar activity that could result in something like a Carrington Event. Another search term that you should absolutely not Google if you are only here to disparage others.

And it's obvious that you haven't been here long enough to read all the other crap the dipshit conspiracists have posted about your precious Niburu. We've seen it all. The brown dwarf entering our solar system faster than light speed. Having to buy silver to somehow prevent the destruction of our planet. Photos of a moonrise in the Antarctic with claims that it is Niburu. Claims that it would cause martial law to be imposed. Claims that it was supposed to cause an earthquake in NYC back in July. Claims that it would reverse Earth's magnetic poles.

And all Elenin is in reality is a very small inconseqential comet, that won't get closer than 23 million miles.

And it's obvious that you haven't been here long enough to read all the other crap the dipshit conspiracists have posted about your precious Niburu. We've seen it all. The brown dwarf entering our solar system faster than light speed. Having to buy silver to somehow prevent the destruction of our planet. Photos of a moonrise in the Antarctic with claims that it is Niburu. Claims that it would cause martial law to be imposed. Claims that it was supposed to cause an earthquake in NYC back in July. Claims that it would reverse Earth's magnetic poles.

And all Elenin is in reality is a very small inconseqential comet, that won't get closer than 23 million miles.
should I be scared?

And it is equally obvious that you are too small minded to even read what I just said (for comprehension) or to look up the article before firing back yet another sarcastic reply. I just debunked "my precious Niburu" yet you obviously missed that.

And since you know it all, it is surprising that you don't understand the concept of illogical arguments.

Regardless of the fact that I AM aware of most of the crack pot theories (and have seen all of the ones you've listed on other sites) the existence of crack pot theories is in no way relevant to serious attempts to understand this phenomenon.

SOMETHING is happening, or there wouldn't be a need for crack pot theories to explain the events.

But of course, in your world everything is in order.

Move along.

should I be scared?

Did you get scared when Hale-Bopp passed through in 1997? Or Halley's comet in 1986?

And it is equally obvious that you are too small minded to even read what I just said (for comprehension) or to look up the article before firing back yet another sarcastic reply. I just debunked "my precious Niburu" yet you obviously missed that.

And since you know it all, it is surprising that you don't understand the concept of illogical arguments.

Regardless of the fact that I AM aware of most of the crack pot theories (and have seen all of the ones you've listed on other sites) the existence of crack pot theories is in no way relevant to serious attempts to understand this phenomenon.

SOMETHING is happening, or there wouldn't be a need for crack pot theories to explain the events.

Move along.

Then why don't the folks with these theories publish them in peer reviewed journals instead of on YouTube?

They are just looking for attention, and views on their YouTube pages. They know if they make up some video with a wacky theory, they'll get the attention they crave.

should I be scared?

Did you get scared when Hale-Bopp passed through in 1997? Or Halley's comet in 1986?
saw hale bopp from my own front yard... what's to be scared of it's just a matter of time till we get hit nothing can be done anyway.

saw hale bopp from my own front yard... what's to be scared of it's just a matter of time till we get hit nothing can be done anyway.

Of course something can be done. Terral gave us the secret for survival...BUY SILVER!!!!!!!

Silver foil works better than tin foil for lining hats?

He said we had to buy silver in any form we could get our hands on. Coins, ingots, jewelry, etc.

He never did get around to telling us what to do with it though.

I took it on myself to take 200 silver coins and glue them to my roof in the shape of Superman's symbol. And I have to say it worked! I haven't been hit by a comet since I did it!

Of course something can be done. Terral gave us the secret for survival...BUY SILVER!!!!!!!

Silver foil works better than tin foil for lining hats?

He said we had to buy silver in any form we could get our hands on. Coins, ingots, jewelry, etc.

He never did get around to telling us what to do with it though.

I took it on myself to take 200 silver coins and glue them to my roof in the shape of Superman's symbol. And I have to say it worked! I haven't been hit by a comet since I did it!

Good thinking

Move along.

Then why don't the folks with these theories publish them in peer reviewed journals instead of on YouTube?

They are just looking for attention, and views on their YouTube pages. They know if they make up some video with a wacky theory, they'll get the attention they crave.

You are simply beyond reasoning with. Until you bother to look up and read the article I posted, and you have some idea of the "electrical theory of the universe" and you've looked up "plasma cosmology" we can't have a logical discussion.

I read your article on the magnetic ribbon. I don't see this as threatening as you and your friend does. Please be specific on why we should fear it....They don't even know if it's a danger or not. Why do we always have to fear the 1 in 10 million chance? Do you fly or drive? You should fear that so much more.

I read your article on the magnetic ribbon. I don't see this as threatening as you and your friend does. Please be specific on why we should fear it....They don't even know if it's a danger or not. Why do we always have to fear the 1 in 10 million chance? Do you fly or drive? You should fear that so much more.

THANK you for engaging in rational discussion.

JUST a plain geomagnetic storm along the lines of the Carrington Event would spell doom for our electronic-dependent society. And that alone has me concerned.

I have more I'd like to share, but I want to post links. How long until I can post links?

I didn't post an article on the magnetic ribbon - I just said to google the term. Since you can post links, what article did you read so that I can know where you are coming from?

Forum List

Back