Terral: Here is Comet Elenin: (for real)

Want some REALLY fascinating reading material (and pull up a chair and a cup of java, because it's a LONG read (study).

Google - The Coming: A Boeing Whistleblower’s Warning Will a Massive Celestial System Change Our Solar System?

(I can't post links)

and choose the PDF version (2nd link from the top on the Google search result) The first few pages set the stage - but 90% of the article is subsequent research with lots of links to scholarly research and NASA information.

I sent the link to this page to a friend of mine who works at NASA to find out if there was any validity to it, and the short answer is YES! The biggest concern is that something along the lines of a Carrington Event is very likely, and he said that the event would "alter the magnetic signature of the earth". I pressed him about other comments he made, and did not ask to clarify that one. Anything along the lines of a Carrington Event in today's electronic-dependent society would be doom on a scale that most people (who haven't looked into this) could not comprehend.

I am way behind on my preparations, but I am preparing like my NASA friend and the "Boeing Whistleblower" for life without electricity.

My interest in Elenin is in how it might affect the sun's magnetosphere.

I just asked my friend from NASA, "Is there any concern at NASA that Elenin holds an electrical charge that could affect the sun? They are saying that Elenin is a non-event. Is it?"

I'll report back what he says. He's a FB friend and that was sent by FB message, so don't know how long before he replies. I also asked him today, "Is there anything that you are observing/watching to give warning that you would need to "bug out" or if there is an electromagnetic event, there wouldn't be enough warning? What do you keep an eye on and what are you looking for? I don't grasp the space weather data very well. I do watch the USGS daily (I can figure that one out) ;-)

I am eager to hear what he has to say.

Want some REALLY fascinating reading material (and pull up a chair and a cup of java, because it's a LONG read (study).

Google - The Coming: A Boeing Whistleblower’s Warning Will a Massive Celestial System Change Our Solar System?

(I can't post links)

and choose the PDF version (2nd link from the top on the Google search result) The first few pages set the stage - but 90% of the article is subsequent research with lots of links to scholarly research and NASA information.

I sent the link to this page to a friend of mine who works at NASA to find out if there was any validity to it, and the short answer is YES! The biggest concern is that something along the lines of a Carrington Event is very likely, and he said that the event would "alter the magnetic signature of the earth". I pressed him about other comments he made, and did not ask to clarify that one. Anything along the lines of a Carrington Event in today's electronic-dependent society would be doom on a scale that most people (who haven't looked into this) could not comprehend.

I am way behind on my preparations, but I am preparing like my NASA friend and the "Boeing Whistleblower" for life without electricity.

My interest in Elenin is in how it might affect the sun's magnetosphere.

I just asked my friend from NASA, "Is there any concern at NASA that Elenin holds an electrical charge that could affect the sun? They are saying that Elenin is a non-event. Is it?"

I'll report back what he says. He's a FB friend and that was sent by FB message, so don't know how long before he replies. I also asked him today, "Is there anything that you are observing/watching to give warning that you would need to "bug out" or if there is an electromagnetic event, there wouldn't be enough warning? What do you keep an eye on and what are you looking for? I don't grasp the space weather data very well. I do watch the USGS daily (I can figure that one out) ;-)

I am eager to hear what he has to say.

Interesting stuff so far, but there is a pretty large problem. You can't just read what's written you have to read how it's written. And frankly it's stuff like this that happens when a very knowledgable mind, like the contractor who's words are in bold meets up with conspiratorial/highly imaginiative mind, like the person actually writting the piece. You have to understand the difference in the way the two minds work. A scientist doesn't seek to prove a random theory. They allow the evdince they have gathered to point them to a theory or conclusion. The more conspiratorial mind is different. It has already concluded what it thinks will happen, and works backwards trying to find the evidence that supports his conclusion. We see it here all time in the truthers. They have already concluded that the trade centers were blown up via a controlled demolition. They look for the evidence that supports it and ignore that which doesn't.

Intitial skepticism aside, as far as (conspiracy) theories go, this is not as out there and I am not dismissing it out of hand. But the source and his tone make me extremely skeptical so far.

I could be mistaken, but wasn't there just a report as public as being posted on Yahoo warning of increased solar activity in the comming months? Can anyone find a link to this.

Interesting stuff so far, but there is a pretty large problem. You can't just read what's written you have to read how it's written. And frankly it's stuff like this that happens when a very knowledgable mind, like the contractor who's words are in bold meets up with conspiratorial/highly imaginiative mind, like the person actually writting the piece. You have to understand the difference in the way the two minds work. A scientist doesn't seek to prove a random theory. They allow the evdince they have gathered to point them to a theory or conclusion. The more conspiratorial mind is different. It has already concluded what it thinks will happen, and works backwards trying to find the evidence that supports his conclusion. We see it here all time in the truthers. They have already concluded that the trade centers were blown up via a controlled demolition. They look for the evidence that supports it and ignore that which doesn't.

Intitial skepticism aside, as far as (conspiracy) theories go, this is not as out there and I am not dismissing it out of hand. But the source and his tone make me extremely skeptical so far.

I hear your point. I really don't have enough science background to evaluate any of these claims so I've decided to carefully watch the next alignments to see if there are large EQs as this article indicates there should be - [1104.2036] Astronomical alignments as the cause of ~M6+ seismicity

I hear your point. I really don't have enough science background to evaluate any of these claims so I've decided to carefully watch the next alignments to see if there are large EQs as this article indicates there should be - [1104.2036] Astronomical alignments as the cause of ~M6+ seismicity

Very interesting stuff. I'm still not getting the role this comet is theorized to play or maybe I didn't read far enough. I stopped a little over halfway into that PDF because stuff was being copied two or three times at that point. The idea itself isn't an 'out there' idea at all. Everything in our solar system, galaxy, universe, is moving and on different paths. It is more ridiculous to believe earth will exist unchanged and unscathed infinitum as it travels through the universe than it is to believe that at some point the proverbial galactic shit is going to hit the fan is some form or other for good ol Earth. Even if someone is lieing here about all I can see that they could be lieing about is the when, not if.

Had a clarification though; the Boeing contractor said he was closing up shop in June, could you tell what year that was?

Last edited:
With all due respect...you sound just like the typical sheeple that believes everything the Main Stream Media tells you.

Did you bother to work your way through the Boeing Whistleblower’s Warning, or was it too complicated for you?

I use intelligence ALONG WITH common sense.
I haven't a clue on what you use. But, if your worried about something that's 1 in a million, I don't know how you sleep nights knowing the odds of a plane crash or a fatal traffic accident.

You didn't answer my question. Did you bother to work your way through the Boeing Whistleblower's Warning (which is loaded with educational links and data related to the concerns that are causing NASA employees to build off-the grid housing arrangements) or do you prefer to pontificate from a position of ignorance?
I prefer to read books and articles on things that are relevent in my life. Right now it's "Wild at Heart" by John Eldridge, and who won the last NASCAR race. I'm not worried about something that probably won't happen in my lifetime. I'll let a soccer mom worry about that for me.

Very interesting stuff. I'm still not getting the role this comet is theorized to play or maybe I didn't read far enough. I stopped a little over halfway into that PDF because stuff was being copied two or three times at that point. The idea itself isn't an 'out there' idea at all. Everything in our solar system, galaxy, universe, is moving and on different paths. It is more ridiculous to believe earth will exist unchanged and unscathed infinitum as it travels through the universe than it is to believe that at some point the proverbial galactic shit is going to hit the fan is some form or other for good ol Earth. Even if someone is lieing here about all I can see that they could be lieing about is the when, not if.

Had a clarification though; the Boeing contractor said he was closing up shop in June, could you tell what year that was?

It was this past June. I remember this thread on the original forum.

I'm taking the basic precautions that NASA recommends: NASA - Headquarters Emergency Operations - Personal/Family Preparedness Plan
With a few extra provisions to help in a long term no electricity environment. I have no fear or worries though, my preparations for this are no different really than paying my health insurance premiums. I don't stress about the possibility that I might need my health insurance policy when I pay my premiums.

Because the possibility of a Carrington Event level incident happening is not all that remote, What If the Biggest Solar Storm on Record Happened Today? and because the effects would be so serious, I feel it is only prudent to attempt to mitigate our families losses with a little bit of preparation.

Here is a good article on this topic and the cause (via a Google Search) of me stumbling onto this forum: Will Comet Elenin cause major earthquakes as it approaches Earth? | Exopolitics Institute News Service If there are no major solar flares/CMEs during the September alignments Key Dates of Elenin Alignments and Proximities to Earth then I'm going to feel more comfortable in believing the Elenin debunkers.

I prefer to read books and articles on things that are relevent in my life. Right now it's "Wild at Heart" by John Eldridge, and who won the last NASCAR race. I'm not worried about something that probably won't happen in my lifetime. I'll let a soccer mom worry about that for me.

What are you getting out of reading, "Wild at Heart" (I've read it). It is about Christianity, yet you have acted most un-Christ like to me here on this forum.

What are you getting out of reading, "Wild at Heart" (I've read it). It is about Christianity, yet you have acted most un-Christ like to me here on this forum.

Just what am I supposed to do on this messageboard, coddle your delusions? :confused:

Just what am I supposed to do on this messageboard, coddle your delusions? :confused:

Read the Sermon on the Mount - you might get a clue as to what you are supposed to do on this message board.

Well, it looks like the conspiratards have finally figured out that "sheeple" and "paid government shill" didn't work, so now they're going to say anyone who doesn't believe them is Un-Christ-like.

It won't work any better than the others, but at least they're trying to be innovative. :lol:

Interesting facts concerning the real comet Elenin.

Comet Elenin will sweep nearest to Earth on Oct. 16 at a distance of 21 million miles and be moving fast enough to travel the distance from Earth to the moon in under five hours!

The effects of the comet on Earth at closest approach will be as inconsequential as that of a mosquito slamming head-on into an ocean-going supertanker.

Let's look at the physics. Comet Elenin is a loose agglomeration of volatile ices and dust a few miles across. It is therefore one hundred billionth the mass of our moon. (The relative difference is roughly the same as the mass of a mosquito vs. the mass of an oil supertanker.)

The comet will pass no closer to us than 84 times the Earth-moon distance.

Applying Isaac Newton’s laws of gravity, this means the comet's tidal pull on Earth -- at closest approach -- will be approximately one-hundred trillionth the force of the moon's tidal pull on Earth

Will Earthbound Comet Fulfill 2012 Prophecy? : Discovery News

Well 2 of 3 dates have came and went. No major earthquake activity that I heard.

Forum List

Back