Tennessee Lawmakers Introduce Bill Nullifying Gay Marriage Decision

Awesome. Let the backlash begin

Oh and for any founding father/constitution haters not only did SC illegally rule on this since its a 10th amendment issue but Jefferson himself was in favor of nullification and its already used in America.

Tennesse Lawmakers can waste their state's time any way they want.

It is amusing.
I'm sure your approval is at top of their to do list. I'll let them know.

Oh and for any founding father/constitution haters not only did SC illegally rule on this since its a 10th amendment issue but Jefferson himself was in favor of nullification and its already used in America.

It is amusing.

And they are most likely only doing this to get the bigot vote in their next election. Obviously, you support it so it's working. No change will come of this, you've been duped.

Obama has effectively neutered all 57 states with respect to their own sovereignty.

After all, it's the "fundamental change" that he promised.

Obama didn't make the decision on gay marriage. He only endorsed it, the Supreme court and a plurality of Americans agree. Sorry.

Obama has effectively neutered all 57 states with respect to their own sovereignty.

Obama didn't make the decision on gay marriage. He only endorsed it, the Supreme court and a plurality of Americans agree. Sorry.
Yep.
Changing Attitudes on Gay Marriage
But not a plurality of states.

You fuckers crack me up. :slap:
What are you talking about? The decision is made, the bigots and religious nuts have lost, god forbid you see a gay couple kiss.. :badgrin:

Wonder how much taxpayer money they will waste on this losing cause.
Who knows? I wonder if they'll partner with the NRA and rally in the streets.. :alcoholic:

Yep.

What are you talking about? The decision is made, the bigots and religious nuts have lost, god forbid you see a gay couple kiss.. :badgrin:
We get it already. You hate the First Amendment. :slap:

Yep.

Whether a gay couple gets married or not has nothing to do with your right to protest it and everyone else ignore you.

Yep.

What? How do I hate the first amendment? :nono:

"Tennessee Lawmakers Introduce Bill Nullifying Gay Marriage Decision"

No, Tennessee lawmakers introduce a bill exhibiting their ignorance of, and contempt for, the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law.

Nothing new, of course.

Yep.

What? How do I hate the first amendment? :nono:

Obviously you expressed an opinion and the first amendment only gives that right to assholes in the conservative playbook.

It is amusing.

And they are most likely only doing this to get the bigot vote in their next election. Obviously, you support it so it's working. No change will come of this, you've been duped.
Its Tennessee. Get rid of the n!gger voters it would be a republican sweep. :) I don't live in Tn unfortunately. I enjoy tn....beautiful state.

It is amusing.

Its Tennessee. Get rid of the n!gger voters it would be a republican sweep. :) I don't live in Tn unfortunately. I enjoy tn....beautiful state.
Yes, we know you're a racist. :alcoholic:

Forum List

Back