Tennessee Lawmakers Introduce Bill Nullifying Gay Marriage Decision

But not a plurality of states.

You fuckers crack me up. :slap:
What are you talking about? The decision is made, the bigots and religious nuts have lost, god forbid you see a gay couple kiss.. :badgrin:
We get it already. You hate the First Amendment. :slap:
What? How do I hate the first amendment? :nono:
Because you're a bitch? :dunno:

The majority of individuals in many of our 57 states oppose the gay marriage debate. Yet, those states are given no vote on the matter. Obama's "supreme" court has usurped those states' first amendment rights. And you hate that. Which, once again, makes you a bitch. :slap:

They didn't get a vote on overturning Jim Crow laws or raising bans on interracial marriage. Sorry, it's all very legal.
Gotta love them stacked supreme courts. It's all about the "fundamental change" we were promised.

Obama has effectively neutered all 57 states with respect to their own sovereignty.

After all, it's the "fundamental change" that he promised.

Obama didn't make the decision on gay marriage. He only endorsed it, the Supreme court and a plurality of Americans agree. Sorry.

Obama actually did make the decision on gay marriage. Back in May of 2014, by executive order, he made it effective June 1, 2014 that any same sex partners living together would legally and automatically become married after that date. The "thinking" was so non-working members of these relationships would have health care just like heterosexual couples are entitled. Gay and lesbian couples were up in arms about the new order because they didn't "want to be forced into it becoming legal". Just can't make some folks happy.

You have a link to that? Any same sex partners, automatically married, I'd like to see that.

What are you talking about? The decision is made, the bigots and religious nuts have lost, god forbid you see a gay couple kiss.. :badgrin:

The majority of individuals in many of our 57 states oppose the gay marriage debate. Yet, those states are given no vote on the matter. Obama's "supreme" court has usurped those states' first amendment rights. And you hate that. Which, once again, makes you a bitch. :slap:

They didn't get a vote on overturning Jim Crow laws or raising bans on interracial marriage. Sorry, it's all very legal.
Gotta love them stacked supreme courts. It's all about the "fundamental change" we were promised.

Stacked meaning, you don't like 5 of them? Even though 5 out of the 9 are considered right leaning? Sorry, you don't get to personally approve of the justices, elections have consequences. Next time pull more people into the voting booth.

All that will be fixed in due time.

It's already been fixed, you lost, probably before you were even born.

Obama has effectively neutered all 57 states with respect to their own sovereignty.

After all, it's the "fundamental change" that he promised.

Obama didn't make the decision on gay marriage. He only endorsed it, the Supreme court and a plurality of Americans agree. Sorry.
Yep.
Changing Attitudes on Gay Marriage

What we get is your ignorance of the law.

Obergefell concerned the 14th Amendment, not the First.

No 'religious liberty' has been 'violated,' no Free Exercise Clause issues are at stake.

There are also no 'free speech' issues at stake, either; citizens are at liberty to express their opposition to same-sex couples marrying.

And there are no 'freedom of association' issues at stake, private organizations such as churches are not subject to 14th Amendment jurisprudence, they may refuse to accommodate same-sex couples in religious marriage rituals if they so desire.

Citizens' rights are not subject to a 'vote,' nor can inalienable rights be 'taken' by 'majority rule.'

Like I said. It will be fixed. For good. :)

I bet you said the same thing 10 years ago.

There are not enough bitter southern crackers to do anything :eusa_whistle:

There are not enough bitter southern crackers to do anything :eusa_whistle:
Hey- what about us bitter northern crackers? :dunno:

Citizens' rights are not subject to a 'vote,' nor can inalienable rights be 'taken' by 'majority rule.'
marriage isn't a right. End of that wonderful story. :) I really look forward to when we clean up America. There is what? 320 million people in America? By the time we are done there will be let's see.180 million once all non whites and jews and homosexuals/trans shit are taken care of oh and race mixers. Figure another 5-10 that are so liberally braindead that they will need taken care of.....and the rest on case by case basis to see if they are good enough candidates for a healthy racial society. ;) Then we will institute eugenics. Sterilize the idiots.

marriage isn't a right. End of that wonderful story. :) I really look forward to when we clean up America. There is what? 320 million people in America? By the time we are done there will be let's see.180 million once all non whites and jews and homosexuals/trans shit are taken care of oh and race mixers. Figure another 5-10 that are so liberally braindead that they will need taken care of.....and the rest on case by case basis to see if they are good enough candidates for a healthy racial society. ;) Then we will institute eugenics. Sterilize the idiots.

Equal protection is a right and that's why your side lost.

Well that's where the problem is. Nature rules and in nature NOTHING and NO ONE is equal.

Well that's where the problem is. Nature rules and in nature NOTHING and NO ONE is equal.

From my perspective the problem is all yours, because you lost.

From my perspective the problem is all yours, because you lost.
LMAO a battle...not the war... When my side wins it will be a permanent win. Won't be anyone left to disobey natures laws. :)

Forum List

Back