Tennessee Seeks tonBar Same Sex Marriage

Hey. I'm not going to go back through 975 fucking posts to find something that may or not be there , and which is no doubt horseshit if it is there. Put up or shut up.
A. Typical lazy leftist.

B. You don’t have to. The site is indexed and can be searched by individual thread + individual user.

It’s been posted (and you saw it too).
I'm lazy. You claim that you have something but can't be bothered to post it again. ? What a fucking joke. Your making a damned fool of yourself-as usual.

I don't think that you want me to see it-if it exists at all-because it's some dredged up debunked horseshit and you know that I'll rip it to shreads

Last edited:
Hey. I'm not going to go back through 975 fucking posts to find something that may or not be there , and which is no doubt horseshit if it is there. Put up or shut up.
A. Typical lazy leftist.

B. You don’t have to. The site is indexed and can be searched by individual thread + individual user.

I'm lazy. You claim that you have something but can't be bothered to post it again. ? What a fucking joke. Your making a damned fool of yourself-as usual.

I don't think that you want me to see it-if it exists at all-because it's some dredged up debunked horseshit and you know that I'll rip it to shreads
You do know same sex marriage is immoral? They are doing Satan's bidding and wilI spend eternity is hell. As a Christian it comforts me that I will be blessed by God in granting me eternity in Heaven.

You claim that you have something but can't be bothered to post it again. ? What a fucking joke. Your making a damned fool of yourself-as usual.

Here is just one of the links I posted proving you’re a nitwit - and your dumb ass responded to it in post #674.

And yet your ignorant ass has spent the past 3 pages claiming nothing exists. :lmao:

A. Typical lazy leftist.

You do know same sex marriage is immoral? They are doing Satan's bidding and wilI spend eternity is hell. As a Christian it comforts me that I will be blessed by God in granting me eternity in Heaven.
Oh get the fuck out of here with your moronic moralizing . Satin only exists in you small diseased mind . You might well be unpleasantly surprised on judgement day- if there is such a thing- that God does not want haters in his paradise

Speaking of "truth" You stated that you had proof that parenting by same sex couples was bad for kids. I asked you to back that up. It has been-what 24hrs? No proof. Obviously you lie!
24 hours? Actually it’s been 21 days since I posted the link proving it. The link your dumb ass responded to in post #674 (as you sit here denying it exists). :laugh:

I asked you to back that up. It has been-what 24hrs? No proof. Obviously you lie!
God, I love the fact that your dumb ass already responded to one of my posts with a link. You’re the poster-child for not being an idiot hippie. Stay in school and away from drugs. You can’t remember your own discussions and you can’t spell basic words. Your brain is so destroyed, you’re not even functional.

I'm lazy.
At least we agree on something.
That’s why I posted it in this thread (and you already commented on it). :eusa_doh:
OH yes ! It was so unmemorable. It was, as I thought total horseshit, This was my response and I stand by it.
T
this is a pathetically piss poor argument against same sex marriage. Here we have a kid who has some gripes about his upbringing. One of those gripes is that he was "exposed to sexuality" whatever that means. Not a good thing if true, but I'm here to tell you, as a former CPS investigator , that inappropriate sexual expression-and worse- happens in all sorts of families.

Then he complains that he felt unable to express himself. Again that is a lot of families. But then he goes on to express some very positive thoughts about his father.

I will also point out that there is no mention of whether or not the father was married, but I suspect that he was not because it is mentioned that he had multiple partners. Maybe, just maybe, if he had been married he would not have had multiple partners and died of AIDS. And , maybe if he were married, the boy might have still had a living legal parent after the death of his birth father. So, you see, you are really making an argument FOR same sex marriage.

Lastly, using children in this manner-to argue against same sex marriage - is especially stupid because it is not even the right argument. Gay people are going to come to have children in their care by a variety of means, just like everyone else. Regardless of the outcomes for the children,( and all the so called evidence that they suffer is debunked bullshit) you can't argue that they would not benefit from having two parents who are both their legal guardians. The children would enjoy the security and stability of having married parents.

Is this really the best that you can do to discredit sane sex marriage. ? Holy shit it is!

Is this really the best that you can do to discredit sane sex marriage. ? Holy shit it is!
Are the words of an individual who actually lived through it the best I can do? Yes. Yes it is. In fact, it’s the best anyone can do. Actual real life experience trumps academic theory, my triggered little snowflake.

It's a really good thread. No need to be nasty. But one would think...
Telling the truth isn’t “being nasty” (despite the left’s claims that it is).
You are being nasty. It is painfully apparent in you comments right here on USMB. I mean, really.
There is no truth in what you post. Just programmed hate from wherever you get your life beliefs from.
And why do you blame this on the Left? I'm not a leftist. A lot of folks engaging you on this board are not leftist. But you just keep posting that you truth is the only truth and everyone is a leftist. Makes no sense to me.

There is no "gay marriage right." You're confusing "rights" with "privileges".

You also have no "right" to an abortion, a free education, free internet, free housing, free food, or a free telephone. Go back and re-read the Constitution and get back to me when you're done.

You are absolutely right!

In fact, using your logic, you have VERY FEW RIGHTS AT ALL in this country that BOASTS about "RIGHTS"
guns
voting

that's about it....

no right to own a car
to drive
to marry
to have kids

I love it when conservatives complain that "liberals want to take ALL of my rights away!"

then they tell us that we don't actually have ANY rights.....just a few "privileges"

Are the words of an individual who actually lived through it the best I can do? Yes. Yes it is. In fact, it’s the best anyone can do. Actual real life experience trumps academic theory, my triggered little snowflake.
Really? This is about you? I feel for you . I really do. But you know what? I had a shitty childhood too, and I was raised by a mom and a dad. Your story is, in no way, a case against same sex marriage or parenting by same sex couples for the reason that I stated above. As I suspected, you really have nothing . Your personal anecdote does not make your case or in anyway refute the reams of data that exists that shows that children of same sex couples do just fine. Furthermore, as I have previously pointed out, using the issue of parenting as an argument against same sex marriage is totally stupid because people can and do have children-married or not. This is just a thinly vailed attempt to justify your vicious bigotry and I am not impressed.

Really? This is about you?
Uh...what? What are you talking about? Are you intoxicated right now? The words of someone who lived through it are from the woman who wrote the article. Not me, you dumb shit. I had a good mom and a good dad.

Your personal anecdote does not make your case or in anyway refute the reams of data that exists that shows that children of same sex couples do just fine.
The “reams of data” show you’re a pathological liar. Because all of it proves that children do exponentially worse without a mother and a father. I’ve posted it here in this thread already.

It’s amazing to me how Republicans figure out brand new ways to hate people they don’t know when will never meet.

Uh...what? What are you talking about? Are you intoxicated right now? The words of someone who lived through it are from the woman who wrote the article. Not me, you dumb shit. I had a good mom and a good dad.

Any woman who has to write an article about how the people who raised her messed up has serious issues... but i don't think they involve her parents.

Your personal anecdote does not make your case or in anyway refute the reams of data that exists that shows that children of same sex couples do just fine.
The “reams of data” show you’re a pathological liar. Because all of it proves that children do exponentially worse without a mother and a father. I’ve posted it here in this thread already.
Horseshit!! And yes I was intoxicated . Sue me. Now lets see the data that you imagine exists.

Forum List

Back