Ten Questions I would like Answered Before This Campaign is Over

4. To Democrats, now that we know from the leaked DNC emails that you Democrats were behind the violence at the AntiTrump rallies, are Democrats being hypocrital for playing innocent and condemning Trump as a 'candidate that promotes violence' when you were the ones promoting violence? Could you care less?

Answer to #4: Bernie's kids were paid by George Soros, LGBT mogul, to drive as many conservatives into Trump's lap during the primaries SO THAT HE WOULD SECURE THE GOP NOMINATION...not that he would lose it by people taking their antics seriously! Trump himself may have paid them to protest his own rallies. What an excellent way to galvanize the cattle on the right into his corral by sheer kneejerk repugnance and blind loyalty?

Simple formula: get a complete jackass nominated in the GOP...one that is a complete RINO in any event. Then win the election making sure a left-candidate gets the Whitehouse..and GOP hopefuls for many senate seats in close races are smeared and drummed out by association with said jackass as "the party's new logo".

Keep the LGBT agenda in place by having the leftist Executive and Legislative branches confirm two more liberal Justices.

Mission accomplished.

Answer to #4: Bernie's kids were paid by George Soros, LGBT mogul, to drive as many conservatives into Trump's lap during the primaries SO THAT HE WOULD SECURE THE GOP NOMINATION...not that he would lose it by people taking their antics seriously! Trump himself may have paid them to protest his own rallies. What an excellent way to galvanize the cattle on the right into his corral by sheer kneejerk repugnance and blind loyalty?
We now know that the Democrats organized and paid for the antiTrump rallies assisted by Soros via MoveOn and other shell orgs he runs.

You can stop it with the wild conspiracy theories about Trump attacking his own supporters to get votes, dear.

1. To Open Borders advocates, how do you have a country or a nation without having some borders, even if its just nautical borders? What modern nation has no borders?

2. To Libertarians, what is the lowest wage we should pay legally? 50% of poverty level? 30%? 10%? We should bring back Slavery?

3. To Democrats, how is promoting only 'Black Lives Matter' instead of 'All Lives Matter' bringing us together as a country? How does it bring you Democrats together as a party?

4. To Democrats, now that we know from the leaked DNC emails that you Democrats were behind the violence at the AntiTrump rallies, are Democrats being hypocrital for playing innocent and condemning Trump as a 'candidate that promotes violence' when you were the ones promoting violence? Could you care less?

5. To Democrats, Donald Trump has built buildings across the globe, has written himself (without a ghost writer) top selling books, and has been a successful TV star for 14 years; what are Hillary Clinton's similar accomplishments (other than warming a chair in some Federali office building, and suppressing Bernie Sanders supporters)?

6. To anyone, if Democrats love the USA so much, why is it only Democrats who are found burning the US flag and never Republicans?

7. To Paul Ryan, Mark Zuckerberg and other Open Borders advocates that have built a wall around their own homes, how does a wall work for you, but they cannot work for the American people and our nation? How does privately owned walls works well enough but national walls cant?

8. To Republicans, when will you start keeping your campaign promises to social conservatives?

9. To Republicans, with most of your party being traditional conservative, how did you wind up with a bunch of neocons running everything?

10. To America, why would you vote for a known criminal, liar, theif, bribe taker and rapist enabler like Hillary Clinton to run this country when she cant even keep low levels of classified documents secure on her own server?

1-you have a country like France where terrorist are enabled to drive a semi through crowds of people, or walk the streets shooting up cafes.

2- pay what the market demands and allow workers to advance themselves by outperforming others. That way they have a clear and defined path for the American Dream. Government instituted wages stifles the opportunity for those who can do better.

3- it advances the Democratic agenda my victimizes their constituents rather than empowering them. The same way Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton et al have profited for years. They have not advanced the brave and hard work of MLK.

4- doesn't matter, in their blurry eyes it is all for the greater good.

5- she married the right guy, learned politics, and has been willing to do whatever is necessary to make herself rich and powerful.

6- because it is the cruelest thing they can do to the people who really do love and believe in American Exceptionalism.

7- if we build a wall around America, the people who built the wall around their house would not be here, and they would be forced to pay an American Worker to build their wall and take care of their lawn.

8- Exactly why I am now registered unaffiliated. I vote conservative, but refuse to be labeled as a Republican with the current leadership.

9- it is a conservative's nature more than a liberal's to leave people alone and let them do their job and live their life. We left the wrong people in power too long. And now those in power are shaking their heads wondering why a big orange clown got the nomination. They were so disconnected from their base that they had no idea how angry and fed up we were.

10- Because the dominate liberal mass media does not report the truth.

In response to #5, The Art of the Deal did indeed have a ghost writer who now regrets it....

Do you have any idea how common it is for failed or marginal artists of various kinds to pipe up and claim credit for something after it becomes successful?

It happens all the time, and for some hack to come along and claim he wrote The Art of the Deal after all these decades, no, he waited to long for him to have any real credibility at all. But since he is undermining a conservative candidate, you immediately assume the guy is telling the Truth? Or do you just not give a damn and repeat the lies with a knee jerk reflex?

Hillary just warming a chair? Read her husband's words. I learned a lot about her last night.
By the time I met her she had already been involved in the law school’s legal services project and she had been influenced by Marian Wright Edelman.

She took a summer internship interviewing workers in migrant camps for Senator Walter Mondale’s subcommittee.

She had also begun working in the Yale New Haven Hospital to develop procedures to handle suspected child abuse cases. She got so involved in children’s issues that she actually took an extra year in law school working at the child studies center to learn what more could be done to improve the lives and the futures of poor children.

So she was already determined to figure out how to make things better.

Hillary opened my eyes to a whole new world of public service by private citizens. In the summer of 1972, she went to Dothan, Alabama to visit one of those segregated academies that then enrolled over half-a-million white kids in the South...

That's only to 1972, Jim. She has an itch to 'fix things,' and she has been at it her whole life. I think she's got a miserable personality and she lies like a rug, but she hasn't spent her life warming a chair.

Lol, so you think that playing fetch for Mondale or touring the world visiting the wreckage of corporate oligarchies is building something? Constructing something?

You libtards cant even tell the difference any more between building something real and having committee meetings about doing something real.
Trump’s Lawyers Are Hounding Ghostwriter Of ‘The Art Of The Deal’
Are Trump's lawyers just repeating the lies with a knee jerk reflex like me?
The guy isn't lying, though you may not like his opinion. If it were all a bunch of made up shit, Trump's lawyers wouldn't be after blood.

So I showed you a very brief excerpt of Hillary Clinton's history of advocacy, and you counter with foreign policy, therefore trashing the valid history of advocacy I pointed out in my senile way? Doesn't happen that way. Domestic policy is her strong suit, but at least she knows the actors on the foreign stage, which is a step up from her competition.

Simple formula: get a complete jackass nominated in the GOP...one that is a complete RINO in any event. Then win the election making sure a left-candidate gets the Whitehouse..and GOP hopefuls for many senate seats in close races are smeared and drummed out by association with said jackass as "the party's new logo".

Keep the LGBT agenda in place by having the leftist Executive and Legislative branches confirm two more liberal Justices.

Mission accomplished.
Now you're blaming queers for Donald Trump getting the GOP nomination. Too funny.

In response to #5, The Art of the Deal did indeed have a ghost writer who now regrets it....

Do you have any idea how common it is for failed or marginal artists of various kinds to pipe up and claim credit for something after it becomes successful?

It happens all the time, and for some hack to come along and claim he wrote The Art of the Deal after all these decades, no, he waited to long for him to have any real credibility at all. But since he is undermining a conservative candidate, you immediately assume the guy is telling the Truth? Or do you just not give a damn and repeat the lies with a knee jerk reflex?

Hillary just warming a chair? Read her husband's words. I learned a lot about her last night.
By the time I met her she had already been involved in the law school’s legal services project and she had been influenced by Marian Wright Edelman.

She took a summer internship interviewing workers in migrant camps for Senator Walter Mondale’s subcommittee.

She had also begun working in the Yale New Haven Hospital to develop procedures to handle suspected child abuse cases. She got so involved in children’s issues that she actually took an extra year in law school working at the child studies center to learn what more could be done to improve the lives and the futures of poor children.

So she was already determined to figure out how to make things better.

Hillary opened my eyes to a whole new world of public service by private citizens. In the summer of 1972, she went to Dothan, Alabama to visit one of those segregated academies that then enrolled over half-a-million white kids in the South...

That's only to 1972, Jim. She has an itch to 'fix things,' and she has been at it her whole life. I think she's got a miserable personality and she lies like a rug, but she hasn't spent her life warming a chair.

Lol, so you think that playing fetch for Mondale or touring the world visiting the wreckage of corporate oligarchies is building something? Constructing something?

You libtards cant even tell the difference any more between building something real and having committee meetings about doing something real.
The guy isn't lying, though you may not like his opinion. If it were all a bunch of made up shit, Trump's lawyers wouldn't be after blood.

So I showed you a very brief excerpt of Hillary Clinton's history of advocacy, and you counter with foreign policy, therefore trashing the valid history of advocacy I pointed out in my senile way? Doesn't happen that way. Domestic policy is her strong suit, but at least she knows the actors on the foreign stage, which is a step up from her competition.
like when she was shot at during one of her foreign trips?

Oh, that's right, that never happened. More lies. hahahaahahahahaha :mm:

JakeStarkey,

1. We do not have open borders.

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh: :eusa_doh::eusa_doh:
:eusa_doh::eusa_doh:
:eusa_doh:

Have you ever tried to cross our borders?
I've never ventured into the deserts to cross, but I'm sure that I'd find illegals along the way. It's why the proposed wall.

I've hiked in the desert and crossed the border that was a simple wire fence at that point. When we returned from our five mile hike, we were advised by border patrol to stay away from the fence

Apparently the loser was hired to edit and give advise on writing the book, according to Trumps lawyers and they wanted him to not use the insider information he was getting in being so close to Trump to attack him later, which he has.

There is nothing to support your implication that Trump's lawyers admit the fool actually ghost wrote the book. Professional writers are hired for assisting amateurs in writing projects all the time without them ghost writing anything.

Jason Greenblatt, the Trump Organization’s top lawyer, sent Schwartz a cease and desist notice, claiming his remarks constituted a breach of the agreement he executed with Trump prior to the book’s publication. Greenblatt demanded that Schwartz forfeit all royalties he collected — which total several million dollars — and a written retraction of his defamatory statements.

“Simply stated, your statements are not only completely disingenuous, but replete with outright lies, false and destructive statements, and downright fabrications which you know to be completely untrue, thereby exposing you to liability for damages and other tortious harm,” the letter reads.

Again, you are unable to distinguish between actuall construction and accomplishment vrs having meetings about actual construction and accomplishment, which is a common malady among Democrats.

Mission accomplished.
Now you're blaming queers for Donald Trump getting the GOP nomination. Too funny.

Agreed, but notice how Silhouette did not answer the question; 'How do the Neocons capture control of the GOP when they are a tiny minority in the GOP?'

JakeStarkey,

1. We do not have open borders.

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh: :eusa_doh::eusa_doh:
:eusa_doh::eusa_doh:
:eusa_doh:

Have you ever tried to cross our borders?
I've never ventured into the deserts to cross, but I'm sure that I'd find illegals along the way. It's why the proposed wall.

I've hiked in the desert and crossed the border that was a simple wire fence at that point. When we returned from our five mile hike, we were advised by border patrol to stay away from the fence
yeah, you crossed over right? Did you have to show ID or proof of citizenship? Nope, open border.

Forum List

Back