Ten Questions I would like Answered Before This Campaign is Over

Building more seat belts in the care is not going to make it safer. Building more walls is not going to make safer. Stronger gun laws is not going to make guns safer. My thinking is fine but yours lyin..
Actually, walls and seatbelts do make people safer. Walls actually work, not only in keeping out criminal aliens, but also the drugs that pour into our country. We should have thought of this years ago!
More wall and more seat belts and more gun laws do make people safer. You fell into it.

But . . . the wall won't be extended significantly at all.

You want to get hold of the situation. Use drones and sensors and mechanized patrols of the Army and the AR and USNG. Simple tweaking with the laws. Put our troops down there in four month rotations. That would shut down almost all illegal entries.
Why do we have to choose one or the other? Machine gun towers every 500 meters with authorization to shoot any pygmies they see would go well with the latest technology available for detecting tunnels and imploding them, burying the little beaners alive.
Why? We have the troops, so let's train them on the ground. Cheaper in the long run.
Both/and, not either/or. We can do all that.
I guess you are a statist big government Republican. OK.

meaning you were open to cross.
the only crossing Rightwinger has ever done was crossing gender. That is why he is changing his name to 'Brucella Jenner'.
You are being a loon if you think we have Open Borders.
well we don't at the moment, the argument has been if the hildebeast is in. It would be the next flavor of the month move. it will be a campaign point. And will come up in debate, I can't wait.

So you are pointing out that "Open Borders' is just another Right Wing Nut Job lie- and doesn't exist- and no one is proposing open borders.

Thanks
Yes. 20 million illegal immigrants and 100,000 metric tons of drugs just beamed over, Star Trek style.

Idiot.

JakeStarkey,

1. We do not have open borders.

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh: :eusa_doh::eusa_doh:
:eusa_doh::eusa_doh:
:eusa_doh:
But we are getting pretty damned close to it with Obama's failure to enforce our immigration laws.

So you are admitting your claim of 'open borders' was actually a lie (what a shock!).

or 'exaggeration'

Meanwhile the reality is that illegal immigration went down under President Obama, compared to President Bush.

And Republicans didn't scream 'open borders'- not even after 9/11.

Republicans only became concerned with the 'open borders' when
a) President Obama became President and
b) when illegal immigration started to go down.

10. To America, why would you vote for a known criminal, liar, theif, bribe taker and rapist enabler like Hillary Clinton to run this country when she cant even keep low levels of classified documents secure on her own server?

Because America is not full of nutjobs like you.

Hillary Clinton is not a 'known criminal'- she hasn't been charged with any crimes.
She is a liar- all politicians are- but not as big of a liar as Donald Trump- or any of the GOP candidates. Why would you vote for the man who lies far more often than Hillary Clinton
She is not a 'bribe taker' any more than Trump is a 'bribe giver'.
She has not been accused of rape by her wife or anyone else- Trump has.
Hillary Clinton stood by her husband- Donald Trump gave up on his first two wives.

When it comes to moral character- Hillary Clinton has far more of it than Donald Trump.

I am pissed off about the email issue- but i balance this with Trump never having to deal with any national security issues every in his entire life.

Why would you vote for man that admires Vladimir Putin, says he might not honor our treaties with our allies, and is proposing a 45% tax on imported consumer items from China? You know- a 45% tax. on most of what is in a typical Target or Walmart?

A man who has declared bankruptcies 6 times, for his own personal benefit- and who has screwed over contractors and businessmen and students and the illegal alien workers he employed? A man who hires foreign workers to work in his American resorts?
So by your standard, the officers involved in the Freddie Gray case are also not criminals because the charges against them were dropped, right? No crime is ever committed unless a DA prosecutes it, right? Do you know how astronomically stupid you sound?

Yes- that is factually true. Those officers are not criminals- and I think it is pretty shitty for you to call them criminals.

10. To America, why would you vote for a known criminal, liar, theif, bribe taker and rapist enabler like Hillary Clinton to run this country when she cant even keep low levels of classified documents secure on her own server?

Because America is not full of nutjobs like you.

Hillary Clinton is not a 'known criminal'- she hasn't been charged with any crimes.
She is a liar- all politicians are- but not as big of a liar as Donald Trump- or any of the GOP candidates. Why would you vote for the man who lies far more often than Hillary Clinton
She is not a 'bribe taker' any more than Trump is a 'bribe giver'.
She has not been accused of rape by her wife or anyone else- Trump has.
Hillary Clinton stood by her husband- Donald Trump gave up on his first two wives.

When it comes to moral character- Hillary Clinton has far more of it than Donald Trump.

I am pissed off about the email issue- but i balance this with Trump never having to deal with any national security issues every in his entire life.

Why would you vote for man that admires Vladimir Putin, says he might not honor our treaties with our allies, and is proposing a 45% tax on imported consumer items from China? You know- a 45% tax. on most of what is in a typical Target or Walmart?

A man who has declared bankruptcies 6 times, for his own personal benefit- and who has screwed over contractors and businessmen and students and the illegal alien workers he employed? A man who hires foreign workers to work in his American resorts?
So by your standard, the officers involved in the Freddie Gray case are also not criminals because the charges against them were dropped, right? No crime is ever committed unless a DA prosecutes it, right? Do you know how astronomically stupid you sound?

Yes- that is factually true. Those officers are not criminals- and I think it is pretty shitty for you to call them criminals.

Your fellow Leftists still think they are. I never thought they were criminals, just pointing out leftist hypocrisy.

5. To Democrats, Donald Trump has built buildings across the globe, has written himself (without a ghost writer) top selling books, and has been a successful TV star for 14 years; what are Hillary Clinton's similar accomplishments (other than warming a chair in some Federali office building, and suppressing Bernie Sanders supporters)?

Yes- Donald has been a tremendous TV star- and may have written some books himself- and has put his names on many building projects.

What do any of those things have to do with running the United States.

Hillary doesn't have 'similar' accomplishments- because she has not focused solely on making money for herself and popularizing herself.

What has she done? Well the DNC convention did a great job of outlining what she has accomplished for Americans.

So has some guy on facebook
• As a U.S. Senator, Clinton was a champion for our service members and veterans. Hillary Clinton was the first New Yorker to serve on the Senate Armed Services Committee and made veterans a main focus. She introduced the Heroes at Home Act in 2006 and 2007 to help family members care for those with Traumatic Brain Injury. She also worked to increase the military survivor benefit from $12,000 to $100,000, and cosponsored the Support for Injured Servicemembers Act to extend benefits provided under the Family and Medical Leave Act. Hillary also worked across the aisle to keep the Niagara Falls Air Reserve Station open during a time when the Pentagon was shuttering bases, which saved 800 jobs in upstate New York.

• Hillary Clinton, as a U.S. Senator, worked with Republicans to expand health care for National Guard members and reservists. According to McClatchy, then-Senator Clinton worked with Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) to “provide full military health benefits to reservists and National Guard members.” A statement from Graham’s senate office said, “Senators Lindsey Graham (R-SC) and Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY) today announced that the Department of Defense Authorization bill conference report finalized today includes an amendment that will improve TRICARE benefits for National Guard members and Reservists, allowing all members of the Selected Reserve and their families to enroll in TRICARE with an across the board cost-sharing of 28 percent. Today’s victory builds on the Senators’ longstanding commitment to ensuring that members of our National Guard and Reserve and their families have access to the health care benefits they need and deserve.”

• Hillary stepped up for New York in the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks, fighting hard to secure funds for medical assessment, referrals and outreach for 9/11 rescue and recovery workers, and volunteers.

Hillary Clinton worked in the Senate to strengthen the State Children’s Health Insurance Program, introducing multiple bills allowing states to expand the program that she helped create as First Lady. The program, created in 1997, increased health coverage for children in low income and working families. Hillary also co-wrote a law compelling drug companies to conduct safety tests for products prescribed for children, and wrote a component of the No Child Left Behind Act authorizing funding for recruiting and retaining better teachers.

And on a personal level she worked to help people- like 9/11 suvivors

Former N.J. woman who survived 9/11 speaks at DNC 2016

Hillary Clinton stood with me through that fight.

In the darkest of days and the hardest of times, the people who show up mean everything.

Hillary showed up.

She walked into my hospital room and took my bandaged hand in her own. Our connection wasn't between a senator and her constituent. Our connection was person to person.

She visited, called, and checked in for years, because she cared.

When I needed her, she was there. When our first responders needed her, she was there.

Now our country needs her.

I trusted her when my life was on the line, and she came through. Not for the cameras, not because anyone was watching, but because that's who she is. Kind. Caring. Loyal.

This is the Hillary Clinton I want you to know. She was there for me. That's why I'm with Her."

She was preceded by former New York Police Department Detective Joe Sweeney, who touted Clinton's work in creating the 911 Health and Compensation Act, a program that funded healthcare for first responders and others who suffered long-lasting health problems because of the poison emitted from the pile.

Former NYPD Detective Joe Sweeney touted Hillary Clinton for creating 911 Health and Compensation Act.
(SHAWN THEW/EPA)
Clinton fought for years while senator to get the program created in spite of tough opposition, playing a key role in its creation. It finally passed shortly after she left office.

So you are right- Clinton doesn't have Trump's 'accomplishments'- she has her own accomplishments- for the benefit of Americans- not for her own financial benefit

Don't want any ass kissing lobbyists loving politician who's inexperience got four Americans killed.

6. To anyone, if Democrats love the USA so much, why is it only Democrats who are found burning the US flag and never Republicans?

Odd question. On so many levels.

Why is it only Republicans who keep making offensive racial remarks against President Obama- and never Democrats?

Which is just as odd of a question.
So you can't explain it. Thanks!

JakeStarkey,

But we are getting pretty damned close to it with Obama's failure to enforce our immigration laws.

So you are admitting your claim of 'open borders' was actually a lie (what a shock!).

or 'exaggeration'

Meanwhile the reality is that illegal immigration went down under President Obama, compared to President Bush.

Lol, you truly are as stupid as a sack of hammers.

'Open Borders' is a gray scale set of positions that range everywhere from literally no borders to reducing restrictions on movement across borders to a minimum to mere lip service while you nail everyone with a tariff and taxes.

Paul Ryan, Obama, Hillary Rodham Clinton and the Chamber of Commerce are all 'Open Borders' advocates to some degree, but they are all subservient crony to the multinational corporations, Republican and Democrat.

Your attempt to turn it into a purely partisan issue is not only an epic fail, but also making yourself into a Corporate Crony Network shill.

2. To Libertarians, what is the lowest wage we should pay legally? 50% of poverty level? 30%? 10%? We should bring back Slavery?
Libertarians believe that the free market should decide and that people rewarded best and the economy hurt least without artificial restrictions. They're not wrong.
So you support voluntary contract slavery?

2. To Libertarians, what is the lowest wage we should pay legally? 50% of poverty level? 30%? 10%? We should bring back Slavery?
Libertarians believe that the free market should decide and that people rewarded best and the economy hurt least without artificial restrictions. They're not wrong.

First off, I was telling you the libertarian position, not mine. Second off, that is not their position; nor did I say anything remotely like that.

First off, I was telling you the libertarian position, not mine. Second off, that is not their position; nor did I say anything remotely like that.

So if you deny that a person can legally sell themselves into slavery, why?

If two consenting adults do that, based on what Libertarian principles are they to be denied?

What of Joe is starving and homeless and wants regular meals, new clothing and a roof over his head, so he contracts with Billy to sell himself to Billy as a slave and then he works for Billy for free the rest of his life? IF Joe can contract himself out as a prostitute according to Libertarianism, why not full blown slavery?

So if you deny that a person can legally sell themselves into slavery, why?

If two consenting adults do that, based on what Libertarian principles are they to be denied?

What of Joe is starving and homeless and wants regular meals, new clothing and a roof over his head, so he contracts with Billy to sell himself to Billy as a slave and then he works for Billy for free the rest of his life? IF Joe can contract himself out as a prostitute according to Libertarianism, why not full blown slavery?

How is something mutual considered slavery? Anyways, I think you're sort of making an absurd assertion that no minimum wage means slavery.

JakeStarkey,

or 'exaggeration'

Lol, you truly are as stupid as a sack of hammers.

'Open Borders' is a gray scale set of positions that range everywhere from literally no borders to reducing restrictions on movement across borders to a minimum to mere lip service while you nail everyone with a tariff and taxes.

Paul Ryan, Obama, Hillary Rodham Clinton and the Chamber of Commerce are all 'Open Borders' advocates to some degree, but they are all subservient crony to the multinational corporations, Republican and Democrat.

Your attempt to turn it into a purely partisan issue is not only an epic fail, but also making yourself into a Corporate Crony Network shill.
No....Open Borders is a term with a specific definition...like "Magyar"......

How is something mutual considered slavery? Anyways, I think you're sort of making an absurd assertion that no minimum wage means slavery.
No, I am asking Libertarians to tell me what the floor for income is basedon their own principles.

So if a person cant get work and theya re starving on the street, what are the Libertarian principles that prohibit the starving man from selling himself into slavery for 3 hot meals, fresh clothes and a roof?

Prior to the ban on slavery such self-sold slavery was not rare.

No, I am asking Libertarians to tell me what the floor for income is basedon their own principles.

So if a person cant get work and theya re starving on the street, what are the Libertarian principles that prohibit the starving man from selling himself into slavery for 3 hot meals, fresh clothes and a roof?

They believe that individuals have a right to sell themselves for pennies on the dollar.

I think the bigger point for libertarian is the govt. stealing trillions from the populous. Poverty is increasing. Govt. dependence is increasing. The govt. is a thief in the night. You argue against prosperity for a cheap safety net. Govt. doesn't have my back if I'm flat broke. I'll be out on the street.

I think the bigger point for libertarian is ...

No, dont change the subject.

Is there a minimum amount that a person could work for? Is it acceptable for a person to voluntarily sell themselves into slavery for minimum needs that a 2 cent per hour wage, just for example, could not provide?

the govt. stealing trillions from the populous.

No, taxes are not theft. That is another Libertarian lie. The government has the right to tax us.

Poverty is increasing. Govt. dependence is increasing. The govt. is a thief in the night. You argue against prosperity for a cheap safety net. Govt. doesn't have my back if I'm flat broke. I'll be out on the street.

Lol, why do you insist on changing the subject?

I asked if it is OK in Libertarianism for a person to sell themselves into slavery, not anything about a social safety net.

According to you guys, a 2 cent an hour wage is OK, there is no minimum wage at all, and no one could live on that.

So a reasonable person might be tempted to take out a permanent unending personal service contract for a flat sum, say $50,000, and be bound to work for that person for the rest of their lives as long as the owner provides food, clothing and shelter. All of which amounts to selling oneself into slavery.

As far as I can see, this should be AOK by Libertarian principles.

IF it is not, then which Libertarian principles does it violate?

You're slavery sh** is about sensationalism and not practicality. Libertarianism isn't about govt. oppression. And taxes aren't theft. So, the govt. could take 100 percent of your money and assets in the name of taxes and it wouldn't be theft? Who's the slave, then?

Forum List

Back