Ten Questions I would like Answered Before This Campaign is Over

5. To Democrats, Donald Trump has built buildings across the globe, has written himself (without a ghost writer) top selling books, and has been a successful TV star for 14 years; what are Hillary Clinton's similar accomplishments (other than warming a chair in some Federali office building, and suppressing Bernie Sanders supporters)?

Hillary Clinton is known and respected around the world. Donald Trump is looked at as a sideshow clown

To compare the accomplishments of the two is laughable
I agree, Hillary is a disgraceful human, let four die in Benghazi, and there is no excuse or rational reason why that had to happen. She is irresponsible, and you're ok with that as well. Wow, you have no standards I see. Trump is a successful business man. Has plenty of upside, can evaluate talent much better than most anyone in the country. Talent is what is needed to address many of the country's concerns, and bad judgement and irresponsibility are not what is needed. BTW, those two Hillary features are blatant.

jc456, all your emotional posturing means nothing when we think of Trump somehow believing that he can tell 538 Senators and Congress what to do.

jc456, all your emotional posturing means nothing when we think of Trump somehow believing that he can tell 538 Senators and Congress what to do.
ever hear of executive orders? you remember the thingy obummer uses to his liking? BTW, back to your statement, it's getting someone on your side and working within guidelines, Trump's skillset, to get something done. Remove language from Bills to get them passed, no more pork belly legislation.

And Hillary is still responsible for four amercian deaths, Benghazi. If she can't protect just four americans, how can she take care of 350 million? LOL:2up:

ever hear of executive orders? you remember the thingy obummer uses to his liking? BTW, back to your statement, it's getting someone on your side and working within guidelines, Trump's skillset, to get something done. Remove language from Bills to get them passed, no more pork belly legislation.
The EOs all of you far right cons said were illegal and unconstitutional? :) Those? The orders that were stopped in federal court?

Trump's skill set with most of his opponents left much to be criticized. He is not showing us his business skills are transferring to the art of the possible.

What you really want is a dictator who agrees with you and your philosophy.

5. To Democrats, Donald Trump has built buildings across the globe, has written himself (without a ghost writer) top selling books, and has been a successful TV star for 14 years; what are Hillary Clinton's similar accomplishments (other than warming a chair in some Federali office building, and suppressing Bernie Sanders supporters)?

Hillary Clinton is known and respected around the world. Donald Trump is looked at as a sideshow clown

I agree, Hillary is a disgraceful human, let four die in Benghazi, and there is no excuse or rational reason why that had to happen. She is irresponsible, and you're ok with that as well. Wow, you have no standards I see. Trump is a successful business man. Has plenty of upside, can evaluate talent much better than most anyone in the country. Talent is what is needed to address many of the country's concerns, and bad judgement and irresponsibility are not what is needed. BTW, those two Hillary features are blatant.

Hillary was no more responsible for Benghazi than Bush was for 9-11 or Reagan was for Beirut

Trump is a snake oil salesman who learned how to prostitute his name

The EOs all of you far right cons said were illegal and unconstitutional? :)

Trump's skill set with most of his opponents left much to be criticized. He is not showing us his business skills are transferring to the art of the possible.
He runs his own business, flies in his own jet, owns many hotels and skyscrapers, nope he has no idea about business. See at least be logical in your response. Benghazi.

Bush used executive orders. Almost every president has. Just not to the extent of obummer. But they say, when precedence has been set, the bar is moved. So, your complaint is useless.

3. To Democrats, how is promoting only 'Black Lives Matter' instead of 'All Lives Matter' bringing us together as a country? How does it bring you Democrats together as a party?

There it is again..

Why do Conservatives struggle so much with the English language?

View attachment 83185
I still don't understand if BLMs why is it no one is addressing the black on black killing? BTW, another three blacks shot in Chicago yesterday, one dead. Zip from the national media. It is the main cog in the gears here that doesn't seem to be addressed. Why can't democratically controlled cities address this issue? See, to me, I perceive no action as, they don't matter to democrats. It is what has me question the democrats on a daily basis, why I can't vote for a democrat. They are not individuals, they are party only and only address what the party sponsors. Shameful behavior. It's not the cops, it is the neighborhoods.

You are 100% correct.

Nobody cares about black on black murders because black lives do not matter

Hillary was no more responsible for Benghazi than Bush was for 9-11 or Reagan was for Beirut

yes she did. LOL. nice try. Let's pull up those emails and you'll see. oh wait, well don't you know, those have been deleted. Well. The facts are she is responsible for Benghazi, sorry pal.:2up:

3. To Democrats, how is promoting only 'Black Lives Matter' instead of 'All Lives Matter' bringing us together as a country? How does it bring you Democrats together as a party?

There it is again..

Why do Conservatives struggle so much with the English language?

View attachment 83185
I still don't understand if BLMs why is it no one is addressing the black on black killing? BTW, another three blacks shot in Chicago yesterday, one dead. Zip from the national media. It is the main cog in the gears here that doesn't seem to be addressed. Why can't democratically controlled cities address this issue? See, to me, I perceive no action as, they don't matter to democrats. It is what has me question the democrats on a daily basis, why I can't vote for a democrat. They are not individuals, they are party only and only address what the party sponsors. Shameful behavior. It's not the cops, it is the neighborhoods.

You are 100% correct.

Nobody cares about black on black murders because black lives do not matter
I know, it's the Democratic oath. it's why the BLM has stated now they will vote for the green party. ooops.

snake means he knows how to deal, negotiate, the very things needed in a leader position. leader, it's what a President is. Hillary led nothing, she allowed four americans to die in Benghazi. That isn't a leader quality we need.

Last edited:

He runs his own business, flies in his own jet, owns many hotels and skyscrapers, nope he has no idea about business. See at least be logical in your response. Benghazi.

Bush used executive orders. Almost every president has. Just not to the extent of obummer. But they say, when precedence has been set, the bar is moved. So, your complaint is useless.

Here is the final sentence of my post you cut in violation of posting rules, because you are a coward.

"What you really want is a dictator who agrees with you and your philosophy."

I have no complaint. Trump, if elected, will not be allowed to use the Orders to become a dictator as you want him to.

Congress will let Trump do only what Congress wants him to do: and it won't be much.

1. To Open Borders advocates, how do you have a country or a nation without having some borders, even if its just nautical borders? What modern nation has no borders?

2. To Libertarians, what is the lowest wage we should pay legally? 50% of poverty level? 30%? 10%? We should bring back Slavery?

4. To Democrats, now that we know from the leaked DNC emails that you Democrats were behind the violence at the AntiTrump rallies, are Democrats being hypocrital for playing innocent and condemning Trump as a 'candidate that promotes violence' when you were the ones promoting violence? Could you care less?

6. To anyone, if Democrats love the USA so much, why is it only Democrats who are found burning the US flag and never Republicans?

7. To Paul Ryan, Mark Zuckerberg and other Open Borders advocates that have built a wall around their own homes, how does a wall work for you, but they cannot work for the American people and our nation? How does privately owned walls works well enough but national walls cant?

8. To Republicans, when will you start keeping your campaign promises to social conservatives?

9. To Republicans, with most of your party being traditional conservative, how did you wind up with a bunch of neocons running everything?

10. To America, why would you vote for a known criminal, liar, theif, bribe taker and rapist enabler like Hillary Clinton to run this country when she cant even keep low levels of classified documents secure on her own server?
In response to #5, The Art of the Deal did indeed have a ghost writer who now regrets it....
Donald Trump’s Ghostwriter Tells All

Hillary just warming a chair? Read her husband's words. I learned a lot about her last night.

By the time I met her she had already been involved in the law school’s legal services project and she had been influenced by Marian Wright Edelman.

She took a summer internship interviewing workers in migrant camps for Senator Walter Mondale’s subcommittee.

She had also begun working in the Yale New Haven Hospital to develop procedures to handle suspected child abuse cases. She got so involved in children’s issues that she actually took an extra year in law school working at the child studies center to learn what more could be done to improve the lives and the futures of poor children.

So she was already determined to figure out how to make things better.

Hillary opened my eyes to a whole new world of public service by private citizens. In the summer of 1972, she went to Dothan, Alabama to visit one of those segregated academies that then enrolled over half-a-million white kids in the South...

That's only to 1972, Jim. She has an itch to 'fix things,' and she has been at it her whole life. I think she's got a miserable personality and she lies like a rug, but she hasn't spent her life warming a chair.

i can answer your question about the lies told by the GOP to social conservatives....they can't. the supreme court doesn't allow them to. and they can't because most of the country doesn't agree with you.

Most of the country (57%) wants at least some restrictions on abortion.

Most of the country favors gun rights.

Most of the country favors allowing parents to educate and discipline their own children.

Most of the country wants the government to not stick its nose in families business unless someone is injured.

and mostly, they can't because we have a 1st amendment that DOESN"T LET US FAVOR ANY RELIGION

The First Amendment has zero to do with these issues, idiot.

i can answer your question about the lies told by the GOP to social conservatives....they can't. the supreme court doesn't allow them to. and they can't because most of the country doesn't agree with you.

Most of the country (57%) wants at least some restrictions on abortion.

Most of the country favors gun rights.

Most of the country favors allowing parents to educate and discipline their own children.

Most of the country wants the government to not stick its nose in families business unless someone is injured.

and mostly, they can't because we have a 1st amendment that DOESN"T LET US FAVOR ANY RELIGION

The First Amendment has zero to do with these issues, idiot.
Where religion infringes on abortion rights, gun rights, parental control of children rights, yes, the 1st Amendment is involved.

In response to #5, The Art of the Deal did indeed have a ghost writer who now regrets it....

Do you have any idea how common it is for failed or marginal artists of various kinds to pipe up and claim credit for something after it becomes successful?

It happens all the time, and for some hack to come along and claim he wrote The Art of the Deal after all these decades, no, he waited to long for him to have any real credibility at all. But since he is undermining a conservative candidate, you immediately assume the guy is telling the Truth? Or do you just not give a damn and repeat the lies with a knee jerk reflex?

Hillary just warming a chair? Read her husband's words. I learned a lot about her last night.
By the time I met her she had already been involved in the law school’s legal services project and she had been influenced by Marian Wright Edelman.

She took a summer internship interviewing workers in migrant camps for Senator Walter Mondale’s subcommittee.

She had also begun working in the Yale New Haven Hospital to develop procedures to handle suspected child abuse cases. She got so involved in children’s issues that she actually took an extra year in law school working at the child studies center to learn what more could be done to improve the lives and the futures of poor children.

So she was already determined to figure out how to make things better.

Hillary opened my eyes to a whole new world of public service by private citizens. In the summer of 1972, she went to Dothan, Alabama to visit one of those segregated academies that then enrolled over half-a-million white kids in the South...

That's only to 1972, Jim. She has an itch to 'fix things,' and she has been at it her whole life. I think she's got a miserable personality and she lies like a rug, but she hasn't spent her life warming a chair.

Lol, so you think that playing fetch for Mondale or touring the world visiting the wreckage of corporate oligarchies is building something? Constructing something?

You libtards cant even tell the difference any more between building something real and having committee meetings about doing something real.

Well Grandma gave it her best old senile try, but so far I dont see any serious attempts to answer the questions.

Some of these things seem to be paradoxical, like how can be for party or national unity when you are dividing whites from blacks in a campaign entitled 'BLACK LIVES MATTER' when a plea for unity would require you to assert that ALL LIVES MATTER? The self contradiction is overwhelming and yet these Democrat partisans just swallow the shit and carry one repeating their talking points anyway, like they cant think for themselves without party permission.

For the life of me, I have never had a single libertarian affirm any wage minimum for anyone, and so far it seems to me that they would agree that people should be allowed to voluntarily sell themselves into slavery, as they say their should be no bottom on wages and no hindrance to people making any kind of contract that they want with another person. So until I see something to indicate otherwise, it seems to libertarians are OK with voluntary slavery.

And Republicans have never explained to me how the neocons have taken over their party. Some try to deny that there is such a thing as a neocon, but obviously there is as Paul Ryan exemplifies. How did this little kabal of wealthy people push aside all the Old Money that put Reagan into office? Trump is the first candidate that the GOP has put up for POTUS that is not a neocon since 1988. If they cant explain how the Neocons took over, how do they plan to prevent it from happening again?

It mystifies me that no one can or will answer these question honestly and intelligently.

Here is the final sentence of my post you cut in violation of posting rules, because you are a coward.

"What you really want is a dictator who agrees with you and your philosophy."

I have no complaint. Trump, if elected, will not be allowed to use the Orders to become a dictator as you want him to.
I use the quote button. Perhaps you added that last sentence, it's a tactic only liberals would use in here. If the quotations don't pick it up, it's the tool fool. I cut nothing off.

And as for me, I want fairness. A term a liberal can't give a definition of. Isn't that funny, one little word you all shout out all the time, yet can't explain at all what you mean. Fair. What isn't fair is taking 89% of the population and throw their health insurance in the toilet for 11% of the population. Why isn't it fair for th 89% to ask why? The crickets are still clicking their legs. You liberals don't know the definition of fair. Admit it. You wouldn't know for your life. I also can't vote for a party that feels blacks are a side show like the dems do. How sad.

Forum List

Back