Tell me again why Barack Obama has been such a bad president

q1_2011_djia_wjc_gwb_bho.png

funny..... I would swear that the DOW was over 14,000 during the Bush Presidency, could you gay little chart be wrong? Oh, it's a Daily Kos piece of shit, of course it is.

The chart is correct.

It goes from the beginning of each term.

Nice try, though.

Like I said, It's not in full recovery mode....

A posted chart isn't going to prove that it is, Captain Dumbass...

0bama sucks... Admit it...

obama sucks, but Chrissy swallows.

Figures lie and liars figure.

The semen swilling OBAMAPHILES are evidently statistician wannabes.

THE ACTUAL UNEMPLOYMENT FIGURES ARE NOT AT ALL ENCOURAGING.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

Look at the U-3 and the U-6 figures on Table 15.

President Obama remains a massive FAIL.

What is it about Republicans that makes them so obsessed with gay sex?

Some latent tendencies perhaps?

Really? We had to worry about Iran in regard to killing Bin Laden?

You might want to start by thinking what Pakistan thought about us killing Bin Laden, instead of what Iran thought.

Of course you can. After all, you were there with him every step of the way, right? Went to all the defense briefings with him, etc etc etc.

Please. You're making yourself look foolish.

Oh no, I made a typo. Sorry, I make a mistake here and there. Big deal. I meant that he went in there without informing or really caring what Pakistan though and that was a good move.

Why not actually address the point instead of droning on about a typing mistake.

Typing IRAQ, instead of IRAN, is a typo.

Typing IRAN instead of PAKISTAN, is stupidity.

Now be fair, it could have been a typo. He misspelled the letters in front of "AN" :lol:

obama sucks, but Chrissy swallows.

Ah. You noticed my allusion to semen swilling and you, being the tool you tend to be, jumped to the conclusion that I was making reference to gay sex. Like a female can't swill some semen? You are sexually ambiguous, aren't you?

Anyway, assbite, I was following a riff. Read the preceding posts.

Calm you petty self down.

Once accomplished, try to focus on the actual point.

Figures lie; liars figure.

There are liars; There are God damn liars, and; Then there are statisticians.

Take another deep breath.

The actual figures (U-3 and U-6) kinda suck.

Oh nozies. Another allusion to homosexual sex!

Ah. You noticed my allusion to semen swilling and you, being the tool you tend to be, jumped to the conclusion that I was making reference to gay sex. Like a female can't swill some semen? You are sexually ambiguous, aren't you?

Anyway, assbite, I was following a riff. Read the preceding posts.

Calm you petty self down.

Once accomplished, try to focus on the actual point.

Figures lie; liars figure.

There are liars; There are God damn liars, and; Then there are statisticians.

Take another deep breath.

The actual figures (U-3 and U-6) kinda suck.

Oh nozies. Another allusion to homosexual sex!

Figures don't lie.

It's the government jobs that have been lost in the last 17 months.

But for Republicans losing government jobs is a good thing, right?

17 months of private sector job growth.

Like I said, It's not in full recovery mode....

A posted chart isn't going to prove that it is, Captain Dumbass...

0bama sucks... Admit it...

17 straight months of private sector job growth.

Posted insults can't make that go away.

Nice try, though.

Bonehead...

Job Gains in Private Sector Are Illusory for U.S.: Alan Tonelson - Bloomberg
Since the recession officially ended in June 2009, the disparity has been much wider. Private-sector employment grew by a seasonally adjusted 980,000 in the last two years. That pales beside the 7.7 million private-sector jobs lost during the recession, but at least optimists can call it a start.

Yet after subtracting the subsidized private-sector totals, this modest employment recovery becomes positively dismal: Almost 8.4 million genuine private-sector jobs were lost during the recession, and only 291,000 have been regained.

You speak from ignorance... as usual.

Oh no, I made a typo. Sorry, I make a mistake here and there. Big deal. I meant that he went in there without informing or really caring what Pakistan though and that was a good move.

Why not actually address the point instead of droning on about a typing mistake.

Now be fair, it could have been a typo. He misspelled the letters in front of "AN" :lol:

Everyone still deflecting with the typo???

No, I didn't fat finger a letter. I accidently typed in Iran when it is OBVIOUS that I really meant Pakistan. The fact that all you can see is that I made a mistake is asinine and not helpful for an actual debate. You are a better poster than that.

Everyone still deflecting with the typo???

No, I didn't fat finger a letter. I accidently typed in Iran when it is OBVIOUS that I really meant Pakistan. The fact that all you can see is that I made a mistake is asinine and not helpful for an actual debate. You are a better poster than that.

1 letter off, especially if the keys are adjacent, is a typo.

6 letters off is stupidity.

Man up.

Figures don't lie..

you're right... they don't.

Job Gains in Private Sector Are Illusory for U.S.: Alan Tonelson - Bloomberg
Since the recession officially ended in June 2009, the disparity has been much wider. Private-sector employment grew by a seasonally adjusted 980,000 in the last two years. That pales beside the 7.7 million private-sector jobs lost during the recession, but at least optimists can call it a start.

Yet after subtracting the subsidized private-sector totals, this modest employment recovery becomes positively dismal: Almost 8.4 million genuine private-sector jobs were lost during the recession, and only 291,000 have been regained.

Well, at least let it be said that FA_Q2 used a real word, instead of making one up like truthnevermatters does.

funny..... I would swear that the DOW was over 14,000 during the Bush Presidency, could you gay little chart be wrong? Oh, it's a Daily Kos piece of shit, of course it is.

The chart is correct.

It goes from the beginning of each term.

Nice try, though.

Except for the last data point that is for the end of a quarter. Now why didn't they put all the quarter end data points in? Is it because they wouldn't fit the partisan point they were trying to make?

Nice try, though.

Don't use the stock market to make political points.

Stocks in Venezuela under Chavez did better than stocks in America under Bush. But does anyone think Hugh was more pro-business than Bush?

by Peter Wehner
08.26.2011 - 12:41 PM
Commentary

“Tell me again why Barack Obama has been such a bad president?” Jonathan Alter writes in his column.

Alter tells us he’s not talking here about Obama as a tactician and communicator, and he’s not interested in hearing ad hominem attacks or about people’s generalized “disappointment.” (Neither am I.) He wants to know on a substantive basis why Obama should be judged to have failed so far.

In Alter’s words, “Your mission, Jim [or anyone else for that matter], should you decide to accept it, is to be specific and rational, not vague and visceral.”

Consider the mission accepted.

In one sense, the answer to the Alter challenge is obvious: Obama has failed by his own standards. It’s the Obama administration, not the RNC, that said if his stimulus package was passed unemployment would not exceed 8 percent. It’s Obama who joked there weren’t as many “shovel-ready” jobs as he thought.

It’s Obama who promised to cut the deficit in half. It’s Obama who said if we passed the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, the health care cost curve would go down rather than up. It’s Obama who promised us recovery and prosperity, hope and change. What we’ve gotten instead is the opposite.

. . . And it is on the common ground of facts that we can declare–in a calm, specific, reasonable, rational and empirical manner–Obama to be an utter failure.

LINK

You Think Obama’s Been a Bad President? Prove It: Jonathan Alter

Unemployment is still over 9%
Our GDP is still growing at under 1%
Our national debt has increased by over 30%
Added the unfunded liablilty of Obamacare which also unconstitutionally requires me to purchase a product from a private company to be a citizen in good standing

There are 4 things I find as failures under obama. I can provide some successes too if you want.

Bin laden
Taking out the pirates that took our people hostage

10 Reasons Obama is a bad President

1. The recession of 2008
2. 9/11
3. The war in Iraq
4. The war in Afghanistan
5. Farm subsidies
6. Letting his wife use the Secret Service
7. Asserting command of the Air Force with no Constitutional authority
8. Being born - or not
9. Failure to be able to predict the results of weather events to 100% accuracy
10. He plays golf

Number 10 just makes him an evil person. He plays golf and because of my back, I can't play anymore.

The rest is just hogwash and I have to say that I think you could have come up with a stab at better humor than that.

But, don't ask me too, my jokes suck even more than your attempt did.

Immie
:cuckoo: Sorry but if 9/11 wasn't Barrack HUSSEIN Obama's fault - whose was it?

10 Reasons Obama is a bad President

1. The recession of 2008
2. 9/11
3. The war in Iraq
4. The war in Afghanistan
5. Farm subsidies
6. Letting his wife use the Secret Service
7. Asserting command of the Air Force with no Constitutional authority
8. Being born - or not
9. Failure to be able to predict the results of weather events to 100% accuracy
10. He plays golf

Number 10 just makes him an evil person. He plays golf and because of my back, I can't play anymore.

The rest is just hogwash and I have to say that I think you could have come up with a stab at better humor than that.

But, don't ask me too, my jokes suck even more than your attempt did.

Immie
:cuckoo: Sorry but if 9/11 wasn't Barrack HUSSEIN Obama's fault - whose was it?

Um, I'll take Osama bin Ladin for $1000, Alex.

Immie

Your situation sucks right now. It's hard to get a job, and healthcare costs more than you desire. So do the American thing, and blame someone else. In this case, the president.

I'm having a difficult time trying to resolve how people judge a president based on the background of the country. Yall do realize these are related but completely separate issues, right? No president can scrunch up his face and make the economy listen. Why? Because YOU, average American, are the backbone of the economy. And if YOU, average American, are so hostile and resistant and foot-dragging, why on earth do you think anything or anyone else will actually change?

So how do we judge a president outside the realm of the background picture? I'd say look at his actions. What are the goals and how were they attempted? Sometimes in life, giving it all you got just isn't good enough, but it's "giving it all you got" that matters. So if I see a president is making smart moves, I'm going to stick by him and ride out the storm, rather than jump one ship and try to swim to a sinking one because they claim they have pie.

And I say all of this independent of our current president, with no reference to his actions or inactions. Just think a little bit before you're ready to jump ship. Is it the captain, or the storm?

It's the storm.

PSA: Look, MA! No teleprompter! :razz:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF6hYR1eQVA]Obama 2012: 2011 Summer Organizers have lunch with President Barack Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Barry got some much deserved props on local talk radio for his response to the devatating tornados here in AL

Still hope he loses most of the 57 states next November, but he did demonstrate concern & compassion (especially in Tuscaloosa) to people that obviously did not vote for him here in a red state

Kudos to the Prez for that...

Your situation sucks right now. It's hard to get a job, and healthcare costs more than you desire. So do the American thing, and blame someone else. In this case, the president.

I'm having a difficult time trying to resolve how people judge a president based on the background of the country. Yall do realize these are related but completely separate issues, right? No president can scrunch up his face and make the economy listen. Why? Because YOU, average American, are the backbone of the economy. And if YOU, average American, are so hostile and resistant and foot-dragging, why on earth do you think anything or anyone else will actually change?

So how do we judge a president outside the realm of the background picture? I'd say look at his actions. What are the goals and how were they attempted? Sometimes in life, giving it all you got just isn't good enough, but it's "giving it all you got" that matters. So if I see a president is making smart moves, I'm going to stick by him and ride out the storm, rather than jump one ship and try to swim to a sinking one because they claim they have pie.

And I say all of this independent of our current president, with no reference to his actions or inactions. Just think a little bit before you're ready to jump ship. Is it the captain, or the storm?

To use your analogy? The "captain" was promoted to his position commanding an aircraft carrier despite the fact that he didn't even have experience commanding a rowboat. To make matters worse he's surrounded himself with a "crew" that hasn't ever been to sea either.

This is one "ship" that never should have left the dock.

Forum List

Back