Tell me again why Barack Obama has been such a bad president

Lakota- you are also misled on this. They NEVER would be able to pass single payer- get real.

I never said they COULD pass it. I still believe single-payer (Medicare for all) is best. Government runs Medicare better than private insurance companies - even with the fraud and abuse - which doesn't come from recipients.
Medicare and Medicaid are run like shit, pay far too little because of cost controls and cost far too much. Those costs are brought back to us in the end when they force prices of services down and the rest we see in tax dollars. Expanding that to the entire country would be a disaster.
That said, there are some things that NEED to be ran by government because they are untenable in the private sector. Elderly care is defiantly one such area. Even though I believe that Medicare is a joke it is still necessary for the government to run it so don't take this like I don't support the program. I simply recognize that it is untenable at a national level. It only works because the vast majority are covering the small minority.

Barack Obama is a better man than Bush and Clinton were and a better President than Bush.

Course that's not saying much. Bush was one of the worst Presidents in history.

Bullshit. Bush Ultimately failed as a president. However he is a much better man than Obama. Bush stayed above the BS. He didn't cry when he was called names, He didn't constantly blame everything on the other party. He wasn't a condescending, arrogant asshole.

And Obama has Eclipse Bush as far as being a bad President as well. He is clueless, Indecisive, inept, and to arrogant to take good Advice.

Pure Failure.

I never said they COULD pass it. I still believe single-payer (Medicare for all) is best.
While I do not agree than Single Payer is the Best Solution. I will say that it would have been a far better than the Retarded Bill we were given.

Government runs Medicare better than private insurance companies -
Absolute Horseshit. People not on Medicare or Medicaid. Pay out the ass. You know why? The medical care providers have to make up the money the lose on Medicare and Medicaid Patients. Plus Both Medicare and Medicaid Cost way to much, and will only continue to cost more and more.

Last edited:
You know that is one thing I will give him credit for. I have to believe that his was the final word as to whether or not to send the team on the mission. I do think he deserves credit for that accomplishment.

Immie

agreed. For giving SEAL TEAM 6 the green light, certainly he deserves credit. But not for the actual kill, as many liberals seem to profess.

He gets far more credit than simply giving the green light. Military operations are more than one simple run and gun. There was planning, putting the resources in the right place at the right time, a general policy that fosters the operation in the first place, a willingness to ignore Iran's desires and get him against their knowledge/will and an entire host of other things that I can't even think of at the moment. Obama may not have been intimately involved in each stage/decision but I can guarantee that he was more involved than the average person thinks. He was the commander at the time and therefore deserves the full credit for the outcome.

Really? We had to worry about Iran in regard to killing Bin Laden?

You might want to start by thinking what Pakistan thought about us killing Bin Laden, instead of what Iran thought.

Of course you can. After all, you were there with him every step of the way, right? Went to all the defense briefings with him, etc etc etc.

Please. You're making yourself look foolish.

agreed. For giving SEAL TEAM 6 the green light, certainly he deserves credit. But not for the actual kill, as many liberals seem to profess.

He gets far more credit than simply giving the green light. Military operations are more than one simple run and gun. There was planning, putting the resources in the right place at the right time, a general policy that fosters the operation in the first place, a willingness to ignore Iran's desires and get him against their knowledge/will and an entire host of other things that I can't even think of at the moment. Obama may not have been intimately involved in each stage/decision but I can guarantee that he was more involved than the average person thinks. He was the commander at the time and therefore deserves the full credit for the outcome.

You might want to start by thinking what Pakistan thought about us killing Bin Laden, instead of what Iran thought.

Of course you can. After all, you were there with him every step of the way, right? Went to all the defense briefings with him, etc etc etc.

Yeah, Iran wanted Bin Laden?..........Ooooooooooook!

What's really scary for the Republicans is that the economy is going to be in full recovery mode next year.

You said that last year....

6088811219_7177d24faa.jpg

Like I said, It's not in full recovery mode....

A posted chart isn't going to prove that it is, Captain Dumbass...

0bama sucks... Admit it...

obama sucks, but Chrissy swallows.

Figures lie and liars figure.

The semen swilling OBAMAPHILES are evidently statistician wannabes.

THE ACTUAL UNEMPLOYMENT FIGURES ARE NOT AT ALL ENCOURAGING.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

Look at the U-3 and the U-6 figures on Table 15.

President Obama remains a massive FAIL.

Oh no, I made a typo. Sorry, I make a mistake here and there. Big deal. I meant that he went in there without informing or really caring what Pakistan though and that was a good move.

Why not actually address the point instead of droning on about a typing mistake.

Oh no, I made a typo. Sorry, I make a mistake here and there. Big deal. I meant that he went in there without informing or really caring what Pakistan though and that was a good move.

Why not actually address the point instead of droning on about a typing mistake.

Okay, maybe that makes more sense. When I read your post, I wondered what Iran had to do with things, but apparently you meant Iraq. That makes more sense to me.

We all make typos and that is forgivable. But, you have to admit that there was some confusion as to whether or not you knew what you were talking about when your typo exchanged the name of one middle eastern country for another.

Immie

TIME WILL TELL ON ELECTION DAY RATHER IS WAS A BAD PRESIDENT, NOW IF TODAY WAS ELECTION DAY WOULD HE WIN, I THINK NOT , IF HIS HEART WAS FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HE WOULD NOT BE A BAD PRESIDENT, I DON'T CARE RATHER HE'S BETTER OR NOT COMPARED TO ANY OTHER PRESIDENT NOR DO I JUDGE HIM THAT WAY. THE REASON I FEEL HE IS A BAD PRESIDENT IS THAT HIS HEART AND SOUL, [if he has one ] IS NOT FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, HE'S JUST LIVING OUT HIS DREAM AND ENJOYING IT ON OUR AMERICAN CREDIT CARD THE WORLD IS HIS DISNEY LAND

Okay, maybe that makes more sense. When I read your post, I wondered what Iran had to do with things, but apparently you meant Iraq. That makes more sense to me.

We all make typos and that is forgivable. But, you have to admit that there was some confusion as to whether or not you knew what you were talking about when your typo exchanged the name of one middle eastern country for another.

Immie

I can see where the confutation is and am sorry that I posted that but.... It seems you did it too!!!

Pakistan, I meant Pakistan and not Iraq. Or were you just poking some fun at me :)

For that matter, I also give some credit for the way the body was disposed of. Another thing that Obama likely did not come up with but I would be surprised if he was not at least involved in the decision. The method they used was actually extremely intelligent. I'll be honest, I would not have thought of it. I would have brought it back and it is clear that would not have been preferable to what was done.

Typing IRAQ, instead of IRAN, is a typo.

Typing IRAN instead of PAKISTAN, is stupidity.

Forum List

Back