Teens Regret Transitioning

They should sue the media, doctors, schools and politicians who waved it around like a carrot in front of them when they were young and stupid. Sue...the...living....CRAP...out of them....until those people are reduced to eating out of dumpsters and living in cardboard boxes.

They should sue the media, doctors, schools and politicians who waved it around like a carrot in front of them when they were young and stupid. Sue...the...living....CRAP...out of them....until those people are reduced to eating out of dumpsters and living in cardboard boxes.
Ahhh, the downturn of liberty and freedom, the regret of actions...Oh well, there is always religion.

Ahhh, the downturn of liberty and freedom, the regret of actions...Oh well, there is always religion.

Yeah, fuck kids and their innocence and stupidity. Oh well, demented adults are never to blame for luring kids down the wrong path.

At the same time you have the impetuous kids who know more than anyone.

And guess where they get that attitude from. In my day a teacher could still swat you for acting like that and most kids didn't. Today they are taught to believe they can say and do almost anything they want...as long as they support transsexualism and minorites screaming and whining. That's the whole fucking problem. All it is, is a political party using controversial themes to persuade rebellious kids to make impulsive choices and reward them for in return for lifetime votes. That's all that going on there. And those that speak out against it are completely misquoted as haters.

Last edited:
Yeah, nothing better than physically abusing a child.

There's a big difference between abuse and disciplining someone when they show utter disrespect. The problem is the morons who have blurred that line along with the line between male and female. So one minute you're talking about how modern kids get away with too much...and then you want to take away the ability to make them stop. You're a walking contradiction and you think your twisty deflective words make it invisible. 🤨

Like all kids I occasionally mouthed off or lied or disobeyed. And guess what. Sometimes I got whapped for it. There were also times that some adults did take it to the level of abuse. That's when its no longer done to stop the offensive so much as to break a person and make them small. Were you always unable to tell the difference? I have no resentment whatsoever to the adults who disciplined me when I was an asshole. But I will never EVER forget it when they were the asshole.

Its when people who can't tell the difference become parents, that the type of behavior we are talking about becomes enabled.

Forum List

Back