Teens tossed from Boston Sephora after being accused of using makeup for blackface

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

oh good lord. does anyone have anything better to do. I wonder how long this will stay in the news.

when blacks stop doing white face then they can complain.

Last edited:
Bullshit. That's not makeup but a mud mask. Leftists doing what they do best, that's racist.

(1) Whether it is makeup or a mud mask, those girls were very stupid and cruel to put it on inside the store and to be loudly laughing.

(2) I believe that at least one of the sales persons was of a certain ethnicity.

(3) It is unbelievable that they did not consider the possibility that the salesperson would be offended.

oh good lord. does anyone have anything better to do. I wonder how long this will stay in the news.

when blacks stop doing white face then they can complain.
Only a racist POS would see something like this and think it's ok.

The incident in Boston comes amid the “Sephora kids” craze on TikTok catching teens and pre-teens ransacking beauty stores and bullying staff members with “mean girl antics.”

Employees of the beauty chains have also spoken out about dealing with the young customers, accusing them of purposely messing up the stores and makeup displays.
To me this is the disturbing part. Acting like a jackass is a national Trend. These kids were stupid, they intentionally acted like a fools not fully understanding the racist implications of their actions. But this goes on daily we are a messed up group of people who overreact it’s who we are now.

To me this is the disturbing part. Acting like a jackass is a national Trend. These kids were stupid, they intentionally acted like a fools not fully understanding the racist implications of their actions. But this goes on daily we are a messed up group of people who overreact it’s who we are now.

The would be much ado about nothing before St. Floyd made the ultimate sacrifice to become a saint.

Of course they understood it, that is why they did it.

Forum List

Back