Teens broke into a Wisconsin luxury dealership and drove off with 9 cars worth $583,000, police say

And, instead of being charged with a felony, Grand Theft Auto, they will be charged with "Operating a motor vehicle without the owner's consent".

There were the two teens — 15 and 16 — who allegedly took an Instacart driver’s car from her at gunpoint and led police on a wild chase through town.

Then a taxi driver was pistol-whipped and dumped out of her cab. And how about the 18-year-old arrested in the BB gun carjacking of a woman and her young daughter in the middle of the afternoon?

This is life in Bakersfield, Calif. — the insurance industry’s nightmare as the per capita car theft capital of America.

It is also the home district of House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R- Calif.)
, who left the problems of his majority-White rural and suburban hometown to come to Washington and — what — tell us how to run our city?

I also wouldn't rule out insurance fraud on the dealer's part. At least put the dealer in chair under a bright light, slap him around a good bit to get at the truth, and then allow the good cop to have his turn. I really enjoy film noir of the 1940's through the mid-50's. Justice hasn't been the same ever since fedoras went out of style.

1708823870596.png

Off-topic, but I'm reminded of a recent story I'd read where this cat had just got out of jail and didn't have a ride home.

So he stole a transport truck loaded with a bunch of brand new C8 Corvettes on theor way to their final destinations in fulfillment of customer orders. lol...

Walker was taken into custody, read his Miranda Rights, and questioned. Walker told the police that he did not care about the new Corvettes that were worth over a million dollars. He just, “needed a truck to get home as he had just been released from prison.”

426563586_798317205663326_8046204203136178067_n-1.jpg

Forum List

Back