Ohio father beaten to death by 3 teens

Another racist murder against whites by the same exact ethnic group.

This guy had kids and now the family is destroyed
Lol, Didi is his street name. He tride to rob me at the Greanlawn and High BP last year. His bitch ass lied bleeding on the ground for it. I bolted before the police came. My ass would have ended up in the work house for the way I beat him. Yep, south side gang banger. Not surprising. I figured he would end up in prison for life. Good news. His ass is gone forever. COLUMBUSsucks. That's why I spendmost my time up on the lake.

Lol, Didi is his street name. He tride to rob me at the Greanlawn and High BP last year. His bitch ass lied bleeding on the ground for it. I bolted before the police came. My ass would have ended up in the work house for the way I beat him. Yep, south side gang banger. Not surprising. I figured he would end up in prison for life. Good news. His ass is gone forever. COLUMBUSsucks. That's why I spendmost my time up on the lake.
Lied bleeding? The work house?

People need to be cautious in fake garbage America
Fake news won’t report any black on white crime

This is happening multiple times per day
The hell it doesn't. What is underreported is white on white crime. While you post this one crime by blacks against whites, there were at least 5 white on white crimes of the same variety. Apparently all lives doon't matter to you, it's just a slogan those like you use to try dissing blacks.

1703471789133.png

Do something about that chump and stop looking for stories that you use to race bait.

Chalk up another one too ignorant to face the facts. Violent crime is off the charts one-way by one certain group. It is not racist to post events. Surprisingly, we still hear about some of it. The numbers are sanitized by the Deep State,

With the influx of ten million from down South (mostly unvetted) with Criminals embedded into the swarm, things are headed worse before better.

Keep your head in the sand and go back to your nonsense useless Topics of little value added. No one will try to stop you.
The facts:;

1703471940741.png

The hell it doesn't What is underreported is white on white crime. Whilee you post this one crime by blacks against whites, there were at least 5 white on white crimes of the same variety. Apparently all lives doon't matter to you, it's just a slogan those like you use to try dissing blacks.

View attachment 878375

Do something about that chump and stop looking for stories that you use to race bait.
Naw boy, you blacks do the most crime and 90 percent of you can't talk.

Some of the Biggest issues in this Country are:

1. The fraudulent takeover in 2020 using 4 big chocolate cities. See 3 AM Vote spiking.

2. Black street crime increasing, as if WEF/Obiden called for it to ramp up.

3. Revolving door for hard-core criminals.

4. A 3yr swarm across the Southern border. Mostly Unvetted and chock full of new Criminals.

Superbadbrutha IM2 viciously trash Trump and Trump supporters 24-7 on this board. Yet they ignore the collapse of American society the Marxist create? Crazy!

We are asked to "give them a break" by not posting horrific Black Crime events? HUH? We're racist? Huh?

They (Marxist Dems) started this (using BLM, ANTIFA) war during Trumps term. Super wastes posts on "mass shooters" yet they are recently sick tranny, Hispanic or Physcotic drugged up Deep State plants. Deep State gives them guns, they know them.

4000 per yr shot in CHI (every year) yet his focus is on less than 100? How about clean your own nose first Sup? We know Stats.

I was polite, civil and nice to 2020. No longer will I be. The DEM war came to me. Now I fight back on all issues when I can. They show no signs of wising up? It's on. Christmas my butt//

1. The fraudulent takeover in 2020 using 4 big chocolate cities. See 3 AM Vote spiking.

4. A 3yr swarm across the Southern border. Mostly Unvetted and chock full of new Criminals.

Superbadbrutha IM2 viciously trash Trump and Trump supporters 24-7 on this board. Yet they ignore the collapse of American society the Marxist create? Crazy!

We are asked to "give them a break" by not posting horrific Black Crime events? HUH? We're racist? Huh?

They (Marxist Dems) started this (using BLM, ANTIFA) war during Trumps term. Super wastes posts on "mass shooters" yet they are mostly sick tranny, Hispanic or Physcotic drugged up Deep State plants. Deep State gives them guns, they know them.

4000 per yr shot in CHI (every year) yet his focus is on less than 100? How about clean your own nose first Sup? We know Stats.

I was polite, civil and nice to 2020. No longer will I be. The DEM war came to me. Now I fight back on all issues when I can. They show no signs of wising up? It's on. Christmas my butt//
VSES.gif

Because they don't mean it. Black Live Matter didn't mean only black lives matter..

So... if a person says all lives matter and doesn't mean it- that is disrespecting blacks?

Ridiculous.

It means they're dishonest.

It's very clear most saying black lives matter do indeed take offense and often go on the attack anytime they see or hear anyone saying all lives matter. They absolutely do not believe that and don't want anyone else to believe all lives matter either.

That's a problem.

They (Marxist Dems) started this (using BLM, ANTIFA) war during Trumps term. Super wastes posts on "mass shooters" yet they are recently sick tranny, Hispanic or Physcotic drugged up Deep State plants. Deep State gives them guns, they know them.

What right wing site did you copy and paste that bullshit from? I don't live Chicago numbnuts, so how is it my problem. According to the FBI crime is down, I know that doesn't fit your racist narrative. The only society you want is the one from the 40s and 50s, newsflash shithead this country has never had any morals. Take those right wing, racist talking points, turn them sideways and shove them straight up your candy ass.

They (Marxist Dems) started this (using BLM, ANTIFA) war during Trumps term. Super wastes posts on "mass shooters" yet they are mostly sick tranny, Hispanic or Physcotic drugged up Deep State plants. Deep State gives them guns, they know them.

You don't know jack diddly squat.

Let me be nice and "polite" in response to this crap.. Whites like you talk about people getting shot and beaten,, let me help you understand the real problem.

Studies show that consistent exposure to adversity and marginalization causes early health declines in black Americans. Racism is a stressor that triggers the body into allostasis or better understood, racism forces the body to adapt to stress. Allostasis is the process that helps us adapt to stress. Allostatic load is compiled damage to the body due to constant pressure. Such stress leads to allostatic overload, which is the point when the overall amount of stress causes health problems or death. For example, allostatic processes lead to increases in blood pressure, a leading cause of death in the black community. Allostatic overload created by stress caused due to constant exposure to racism increases the occurrences of myocardial infarction(heart attacks) in blacks.

In 2014,“Structural racism and myocardial infarction in the United States,” a studyby Alicia Lukachko, Mark Hatzenbuehler, & Katherine Keyes, was published in Social Science and Medicine Journal. Their research showed that structural racism was one cause of heart attacks in black people.

According to the American Heart Association, hypertension-related deaths in the black community increased from 171,259 to 270,839 annually from 2000-2018. Most of these people died from hypertension caused by the stress of living with white racism. Racism was outlawed on paper by 1965. That makes racism a crime. Racism is a crime that continues to be perpetrated against blacks and all people of color in the United States.

More than 270,000 blacks died due to hypertension last year, judging by the trends shown by the American Heart Association. If we are generous and conclude that just ten percent of these deaths are directly attributed to racist actions by whites, over 27,000 such deaths last year were caused by white racism. That means at least 3 times more black people died from stress induced by white racism than blacks murdering each other on the streets of America. That is white-on-black crime, and it’s a real problem that must be solved by the white community.

Every day an average at least 600 blacks die from hypertension in America. Yet we see chumps like you running your mouths. You mentioned 4,,000 shootings in Chicago,, but Chicago is majority white and whites are getting shot there too. The number you mentioned is less than one week of black deaths caused by the stress of living with white racism. So work to end the racism you practice beccause its killing more than a quarter of a million people annually and I'm not counting the deaths of Native Americans or Hispanics caused by the same stress.

Forum List

Back