Teen charged in NJ Walmart racial comment case

I thought it was funny.
And you've proven a tool bag because you can't identify what the problem is. So now we're going to arrest people for making jokes that aren't sufficiently funny?

Becuase it was so outrageous is why I found it funny. I certainly never would have thought that adult people would be offended by a prank like that.

It was funny...no doubt about it. I am Jewish...if the kid announced "All Jews please go to aile 4 as we have all items on sale there"....I would have laughed...(and then checked Aisle 4 JUST IN CASE)

There used to be a day where Don Rickles was allowed to be funny...and we all laughed...at OURSLEVES.

But then again, there used to be a day where I went out to play at 9AM on a saturday and did not return until dinner...and my parents did not have to answer to child services.....

But I digress..
I thought you were black.

I can understand that people could be intimidated by this, what with all the over the top craziness and the tendency of morons to take guns to crowded places and just mowing people down.

But unless this kid did this for any other reason than a laugh he only should get a slap on the wrist for being an asshole.

Sorry...I made this clear to all on here months ago...Half black and Jewish. Had a helluva childhood.

Becuase it was so outrageous is why I found it funny. I certainly never would have thought that adult people would be offended by a prank like that.

It was funny...no doubt about it. I am Jewish...if the kid announced "All Jews please go to aile 4 as we have all items on sale there"....I would have laughed...(and then checked Aisle 4 JUST IN CASE)

There used to be a day where Don Rickles was allowed to be funny...and we all laughed...at OURSLEVES.

But then again, there used to be a day where I went out to play at 9AM on a saturday and did not return until dinner...and my parents did not have to answer to child services.....

But I digress..

I can understand that people could be intimidated by this, what with all the over the top craziness and the tendency of morons to take guns to crowded places and just mowing people down.

But unless this kid did this for any other reason than a laugh he only should get a slap on the wrist for being an asshole.

Sorry...I made this clear to all on here months ago...Half black and Jewish. Had a helluva childhood.
I just found it odd that you'd tell your story using your Jewishness when you need not have done so...:lol:

I thought it was funny.
And you've proven a tool bag because you can't identify what the problem is. So now we're going to arrest people for making jokes that aren't sufficiently funny?

But I digress..

Yeah...I guess how I can see it may scare some folks....expecially if he said "all black people please go to the stockroom".....especailly in light of those massacres at malls and universities.

But like I said, it would not have boithered me much.....maybe it should have...not sure...but since I was young, I have learned to live without fear. An advantage I had being a little different than others while growing up.

I just found it odd that you'd tell your story using your Jewishness when you need not have done so...:lol:

Becuase I wanted to make a joke about it...and to make a black joke would have been inappropriate for this thread.

The Jewsih joke, I thought, was funny.

I have many. Like....my nose is big becuase the air is free but flat because I am too lazy to keep it high...

Surprised this thread survived this long in politics. This is not a political issue. It's a huge stretch to make it one. The kid was being stupid. No need for such a hysterical over-reaction. Geesh!

It is strange that they haven't released information on his race. What if he wasn't White? What would that say about the many who have already condemned him as being "White Trash?" Hmm?

It is strange that they haven't released information on his race. What if he wasn't White? What would that say about the many who have already condemned him as being "White Trash?" Hmm?

who creas about the racists that refer to him as white trash. WHo cares about his race. His race is a non issue except for those that want to make this a racial crime.

It was a prank...and a dam funny one....albeit, maybe not so funny to someone who took it seriously....so s tupid prank as well.

The funniest pranks are the most stupid.

I am now talking in circles so I will stop while I am behind.

His race is a non issue except for those that want to make this a racial crime.

No one needs to make it a racial crime, the kid who picked up the PA and told all the blacks to leave made it a racial crime.

It was a prank...and a dam funny one.

What's funny about it?

If you need to ask what was funny about it...then I suggest you look in the mirror and ask yourself exactly when it was that you became one of those that deem everything that can be racist, is racist.

Everyone assumes this teenager that did this is white. The article did not identify if he is white, black, Hispanic, Asian, Italian, or whatever!

Not only that but the police refuse to release his race, saying it has nothing to do with the case. Now since they are charging him with bias intimidation instead of racial intimidation, I'm willing to bet this kid isn't white.

If you need to ask what was funny about it...then I suggest you look in the mirror and ask yourself exactly when it was that you became one of those that deem everything that can be racist, is racist.

How are his actions not racist? He got on the PA and told all the blacks to leave. Are you seriously so fucking retarded that you can't see that is racist? Really? Did you mom drop you - repeatedly - on your head - from 2 stories up - as a young child?

How are his actions not racist? He got on the PA and told all the blacks to leave. Are you seriously so fucking retarded that you can't see that is racist? Really? Did you mom drop you - repeatedly - on your head - from 2 stories up - as a young child?

Since they will not release the race of the kid, and charged him with bias intimidation, not racial intimidation, I'm guessing he's probably black. What kind of a crime does that make this?

When my son was 6, we were at a restaurant and he pointed to a young black fellow who was going through puberty and at that "funny" stage and said "that man looks like a monkey"

Was that racist?

Since they will not release the race of the kid, and charged him with bias intimidation, not racial intimidation, I'm guessing he's probably black. What kind of a crime does that make this?

I can't find a law regarding "racial intimidation" in the Jersey statutes. Its called "bias intimidation" there. And the race of the perpetrator is irrelevant.

When my son was 6, we were at a restaurant and he pointed to a young black fellow who was going through puberty and at that "funny" stage and said "that man looks like a monkey"

Was that racist?

I dunno how you raise your kids. My guess is you probably laughed your ass off and encouraged the remark.

But you didn't answer my question

He got on the PA and told all the blacks to leave. How are his actions not racist?

A joke? A joke is something that people find funny. Maybe you can explain what's humorous about his actions. Explain it to Wal Mart because they certainly didn't find it humorous.

I thought it was funny.

But I digress..

'Zackly. It was so outrageous it was funny.
I hope your top half is Jewish and bottom half is black.

Forum List

Back