Teen charged in NJ Walmart racial comment case

And lawsuits. I hope to hell some a-hole doesn't try to sue Walmart for getting their feelings hurt by some punk.

BTW - racist comments from both whites and blacks are tolerated in many schools. Kids generally get a detention and maybe a "talkin to", if that. Maybe he should sue his school for not preparing him for the real fucking world.

There is already talk here in the NYC area about boycotting Walmart.

And you are correct about the schools. They speak to the parents, but do not call the authorities...unless the "victim" hires an attorney....and yes, the do that nowadays...anyway to make a buck, they go for it.

Whatever happened to freedom of speech?

I seriously had no idea freedom of speech allowed me to walk onto private property and use the owner of that property's PA system to broadcast whatever message I like to his customers. Wow. That's a new one. If I had only known that before, because I've got a lot of things I'd like to say to Wal Mart customers. If the Wal Mart manager tries to stop me from using his PA, should I call the cops and complain they are stifling my free speech?

You're seriously stupid, aren't you?

Whatever happened to freedom of speech?

I seriously had no idea freedom of speech allowed me to walk onto private property and use the owner of that property's PA system to broadcast whatever message I like to his customers. Wow. That's a new one. If I had only known that before, because I've got a lot of things I'd like to say to Wal Mart customers. If the Wal Mart manager tries to stop me from using his PA, should I call the cops and complain they are stifling my free speech?

You're seriously stupid, aren't you?

But clearly smarter than you are.
He isn't being charged with trespass but with a crime involving speech. Have someone read you the OP again. Then they can explain it in words of one and two syllables so you might understand.

Teen charged in NJ Walmart racial comment case - Yahoo! Finance

Charges of harassment and bias intimidation??? Bias intimidation? What is that? Who made that up? Jeez!

Why are you defending this thug? Is he the son of one of your fellow white hood wearers?

It's not about defending the dumb thing the kid did. It's about using common sense and showing how our collective bow to government abuse is spilling over into retarded arrests.

Teen charged in NJ Walmart racial comment case - Yahoo! Finance

Charges of harassment and bias intimidation??? Bias intimidation? What is that? Who made that up? Jeez!

Why are you defending this thug? Is he the son of one of your fellow white hood wearers?

It's not about defending the dumb thing the kid did. It's about using common sense and showing how our collective bow to government abuse is spilling over into retarded arrests.

Is it your general feeling that the law shouldn't be enforced when you don't personally feel like it should?

That's why walmart needs to do something about their intercoms, anyone can walk up to it and say whatever the hell they please. I am sure if the accident involved disrespectful remarks towards Christianity, the response would be different.

Kex,

Seriously......

Every time I think of an Obamarrhoidal Idiot I think of you photographed in that avatar of yours.

And, I want to puke.

PULEEEEEEEEZE, get your horrible likeness outa the avatar's location and flush it down the nearest toilet bowl.

Teenagers who call bomb threats into schools, causing havoc and wracking up major expenses, generally get probation here in NJ. Is that more serious? It amazes me how much press this is getting. When was the last time you heard about a bomb threat? They happen all the time.

Teenagers who call bomb threats into schools, causing havoc and wracking up major expenses, generally get probation here in NJ. Is that more serious? It amazes me how much press this is getting. When was the last time you heard about a bomb threat? They happen all the time.
You answered your own question.

Forum List

Back