Teen charged in NJ Walmart racial comment case

If you need to ask what was funny about it...then I suggest you look in the mirror and ask yourself exactly when it was that you became one of those that deem everything that can be racist, is racist.

How are his actions not racist? He got on the PA and told all the blacks to leave. Are you seriously so fucking retarded that you can't see that is racist? Really? Did you mom drop you - repeatedly - on your head - from 2 stories up - as a young child?

And as for your "mom dropping me on the head from two stories up" thing....I actually found that funny......

However....do you not see the hypocrisy? Was your intent to make a funny or your intent to insult retarded children?

Should I assume you have a problem with retarded children?

I sense it was to make a funny....and I do not see you as one with a bias agaiunst retarded children.

But you see....I am open minded.

Maybe you are not.

Which brings me back to the line of ...."look in the mirror and ask yourself when you becmae like this"

If you need to ask what was funny about it...then I suggest you look in the mirror and ask yourself exactly when it was that you became one of those that deem everything that can be racist, is racist.

How are his actions not racist? He got on the PA and told all the blacks to leave. Are you seriously so fucking retarded that you can't see that is racist? Really? Did you mom drop you - repeatedly - on your head - from 2 stories up - as a young child?

And as for your "mom dropping me on the head from two stories up" thing....I actually found that funny......

However....do you not see the hypocrisy? Was your intent to make a funny or your intent to insult retarded children?

I sense it was to make a funny....and I do not see you as one with a bias agaiunst retarded children.

Maybe you are not.

Which brings me back to the line of ...."look in the mirror and ask yourself when you becmae like this"

How are his actions not racist? He got on the PA and told all the blacks to leave

Since they will not release the race of the kid, and charged him with bias intimidation, not racial intimidation, I'm guessing he's probably black. What kind of a crime does that make this?

I can't find a law regarding "racial intimidation" in the Jersey statutes. Its called "bias intimidation" there. And the race of the perpetrator is irrelevant.

It's called "bias intimidation" because "racial, sexual, and religious intimidation" would sound too awkward. But it could easily have been.
And it's stupid. It is another unconstitutional hate-speech law, the kind that says you can't say bad things about Islam because we might offend the dears. And the kind that is destroying our democracy.

When my son was 6, we were at a restaurant and he pointed to a young black fellow who was going through puberty and at that "funny" stage and said "that man looks like a monkey"

Was that racist?

I dunno how you raise your kids. My guess is you probably laughed your ass off and encouraged the remark.

But you didn't answer my question

He got on the PA and told all the blacks to leave. How are his actions not racist?

Your guess is wrong. ANd I raise my children well...thank you.

It was no more racist (as I see it) than your remark about me being retarded as a child is an attack on retarded children.

You need to not be so quick to claim racism. It hurts the cause.

Maybe you are not.

How are his actions not racist? He got on the PA and told all the blacks to leave

I ANSWERED YOU

If I am to agree that his actions were racist, would you agree that you demonstrated bias against retarded children?

When my son was 6, we were at a restaurant and he pointed to a young black fellow who was going through puberty and at that "funny" stage and said "that man looks like a monkey"

Was that racist?

I dunno how you raise your kids. My guess is you probably laughed your ass off and encouraged the remark.

He got on the PA and told all the blacks to leave. How are his actions not racist?

It was no more racist (as I see it) than your remark about me being retarded as a child is an attack on retarded children.

He told all the blacks to leave the store. If you don't think that's racist, you are stupid. Some would call you retarded. This isn't meant as an insult to mentally challenged children or adults (most of them would probably see that telling all the blacks to leave the store is racist). Its meant as an insult to you personally. You are stupid.

If I am to agree that his actions were racist, would you agree that you demonstrated bias against retarded children?

Either his actions are racist or not, it has nothing to do with what I agree to do or not to do. I can see it now:

"But your honor, SpidermanTUba on usmessageboard.com did not agree to what some Old kook told him to agree to, therefore, my clients actions could not have possibly been racist!"

Spider....you truly can not see it can you.

We, as adults, do and say things that can be taken as racial or biased.....but the intent was to make a point or make a joke.

I see this as the same exact thing. A stupid prank that some would try to call racist.

What if he said all fat people leave the store?

Seems to me he picked a group of people....quite possibly, a group of people that he, too, is one of.

Spider....you truly can not see it can you.

We, as adults, do and say things that can be taken as racial or biased.....but the intent was to make a point or make a joke.

I see this as the same exact thing. A stupid prank that some would try to call racist.

What if he said all fat people leave the store?

Seems to me he picked a group of people....quite possibly, a group of people that he, too, is one of.

No, he cannot see it. He cannot see that he contradicted himself. He cannot argue with a logical train of thought for more than one page.
Too bad, really. I blame Bush.

He told all the blacks to leave the store. If you don't think that's racist, you are stupid. Some would call you retarded. This isn't meant as an insult to mentally challenged children or adults (most of them would probably see that telling all the blacks to leave the store is racist). Its meant as an insult to you personally. You are stupid.

ahhh...so you had the opportunity to change what you said in your defense.
But you did not say that.

You said...."what are you, retarded? Did your mom drop you on your head from two stories up"

But, alas, you have now explained yourself, so all is OK.

Did you hear the kids explanation? Maybe he was dared to do it. No racial intentions....doesnt even understand racism....just did it.

Maybe his friends would have said "all fat people" is the dare.

Nope...not racist until I see evidence of such...and maybe I will.

But he is no more a racist to me than you were biased against retarded children UNTIL YOU EXPLAINED WHAT YOUR INTENTIONS WERE...

You said...."what are you, retarded? Did your mom drop you on your head from two stories up"

Did you hear the kids explanation? Maybe he was dared to do it. No racial intentions....doesnt even understand racism....just did it.

But he is no more a racist to me than you were biased against retarded children UNTIL YOU EXPLAINED WHAT YOUR INTENTIONS WERE...

It doesn't matter what you think or what the kids intentions were. New Jersey law on biad intimidation only requires that a reasonable person would feel intimated based on their race, sex, etc. as a result. Anyone who is black and hears over the Wal-Mart PA that they have to leave because they are black would feel racially intimidated

end of story

I don't make racist jokes. I certainly don't get on Wal mart Pas and instruct the blacks to leave

ahh...but you DO make negative comparisons such as comparing ones you see as "stupid" to a retarded child.

You need to lighten up man.

It is folks like you that harm all causes....

If I make a joke about my hair looking like brillo, does that make me a racist against my own race?

Sure, it may not be politically correct.....but that is BS......becuase I am most certainly not a racist against my own race...

Or are you going to accuse me as that as well?

I'm surprised that we haven't seen the same old people in here calling this kid a part of the Tea Parties.

Rick

It doesn't matter what you think or what the kids intentions were. New Jersey law on biad intimidation only requires that a reasonable person would feel intimated based on their race, sex, etc. as a result. Anyone who is black and hears over the Wal-Mart PA that they have to leave because they are black would feel racially intimidated

end of story

Ah yes....so fall back on "the law is the law" to support your argunment.

Way to say..."I got creamed in that debate but thank God I have the law to fall back on"

We dont need you to defend our causes you slime bucket. It is people like you that are all about PC crap and you make mountains out of mole hills.

And all you are really doing is confimring to yourself that you are not a racist.

You are a selfish asshole that knows squat about racism....so take your "I am not a racist; ALl people are equal; I can vote for a black man" elitist attitude and shove it up your ass.

What was the kid's race? It's an interesting question considering so many have already branded him "Racist White Trash." What if he wasn't White? Hmm?

Anyone who is black and hears over the Wal-Mart PA that they have to leave because they are black would feel racially intimidated

If they're a huge pussy.

This isn't 1955 dillweed.
Precisely.
No one will be intimidated by some voice on the speaker telling them to leave unless it is accompanied by "Stay calm there is no need to rush, move quietly and calmly to the nearest exit, everything is under control."
Then people might panic.

I understand the victim mentality that leads to people being angry about the prank, but unless the video records show a big migration by black people toward the exits just after the announcement then no one was intimidated.

Anyone who is black and hears over the Wal-Mart PA that they have to leave because they are black would feel racially intimidated

If they're a huge pussy.

This isn't 1955 dillweed.

First of all...where is my favorit avatar?

Secondly....I see Spider as one that is so worried that he may be seen as a racist, he goes overboard to protect those from racism...even where racism doesnt exist.

ANd it hurts the cause.

Maybe you are not.

They refuse to release the kid's race. What if he's black? Is he then racist against his own kind?

Forum List

Back