Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rittenhouse walks. Period. No matter what you cry about.

Heh... well that's not your call. It's just a prediction. We'll see. I think it would be mistake if he does walk. We can't allow vigilante justice, even if the President is instigating it.
Well dummy, thats the opinion of the lawyers who have seen the idiotic charges. Their words being a second year law student would get this tossed easily. President instigating it? Just stop talking. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Heh... well that's not your call. It's just a prediction. We'll see. I think it would be mistake if he does walk. We can't allow vigilante justice, even if the President is instigating it.

What do you call it when the mob chased rittenhouse?

Explain how that was not "vigliante justice"?

doubles down his pablum WITH spew.
nothing better than being right all the time.

the only thing 'right' about you in what side of the aisle you're on.
and yet you still haven't presented an argument that will find the kid guilty. so there is that. And, it is the intended discussion point in this thread. you chose to wander off off topic. Because I was kicking ass in here. So feverishly that an insult was required by you.

it's not for me to decide - but a trial & jury ... i believe i read some insane posters on this here thread say it was even him.

the rest of yer reply is delusional pablum.
You mean someone said it wasn't him? What are you babbling about---no one has claimed that Kyle didn't shoot all of the attackers--------what you are trying to spin is the 4th bullet to the back which the MEDICaL EXAMINER has questions about coming from the same kyle since shots 1,2, and 3 went through the front. I concur with the ME's logic on a ballistics test done given that other shots were also heard and that means a high possibility that the kill shot was another weapon and another shooter-but have not said that the 4 shot absolutely didn't come from kyle as you try to spin. I am smart enough to stick to facts and the ballistic test to state where 4th shot came from.
I’ve seen reports stating that about a dozen shells were found there that did NOT come from Kyle’s gun. Just more holes blown in the left’s already non-existent case.

show the links.
Stop asking for pictures of our links you uneducated drunk pervert. Those links have been put up several times. Your ignorance is astounding. Try learning something before showing your ignorance.

in other words - you got nuthin'.
In other words...you’re a lazy drunk who doesn’t want to see the truth. Where’s your link proving your murder assertions you racist? Fuck off.

^^^

View attachment 382807
Drunk racist asshole has no response to the ass kicking “she’s” getting.

aw - little incel lonely?

go away.

View attachment 383252
Make me leave you uneducated drunk racist piece of shit. Your complete deflection, fleeing, and surrender are noted. Rittenhouse walks. Period. No matter what you cry about.

lol ... ' make you leave '

wow. really?

you seem desperate for attention whether it's me or anybody else that will give you some time.

View attachment 383256

^ poor little incel.
Fuck off you drunk asshole. YOU keep coming after me idiot. I just bitch slap you like you deserve. getting destroyed on your proven lies so trying to make people leave. Pathetic. :fu:

and yet you still haven't presented an argument that will find the kid guilty. so there is that. And, it is the intended discussion point in this thread. you chose to wander off off topic. Because I was kicking ass in here. So feverishly that an insult was required by you.

it's not for me to decide - but a trial & jury ... i believe i read some insane posters on this here thread say it was even him.

You mean someone said it wasn't him? What are you babbling about---no one has claimed that Kyle didn't shoot all of the attackers--------what you are trying to spin is the 4th bullet to the back which the MEDICaL EXAMINER has questions about coming from the same kyle since shots 1,2, and 3 went through the front. I concur with the ME's logic on a ballistics test done given that other shots were also heard and that means a high possibility that the kill shot was another weapon and another shooter-but have not said that the 4 shot absolutely didn't come from kyle as you try to spin. I am smart enough to stick to facts and the ballistic test to state where 4th shot came from.
I’ve seen reports stating that about a dozen shells were found there that did NOT come from Kyle’s gun. Just more holes blown in the left’s already non-existent case.

show the links.
Stop asking for pictures of our links you uneducated drunk pervert. Those links have been put up several times. Your ignorance is astounding. Try learning something before showing your ignorance.

In other words...you’re a lazy drunk who doesn’t want to see the truth. Where’s your link proving your murder assertions you racist? Fuck off.

^^^

View attachment 382807

go away.

View attachment 383252
Make me leave you uneducated drunk racist piece of shit. Your complete deflection, fleeing, and surrender are noted. Rittenhouse walks. Period. No matter what you cry about.

wow. really?

you seem desperate for attention whether it's me or anybody else that will give you some time.

View attachment 383256

^ poor little incel.

You are an asshole siding with violent mobs agaisnt innocent people.

You people and your delusions are amazing..... if Trump told you the sun was shining, you'd walk outside in a rainstorm and deny that you were getting wet.

Fucking crazy...... (smh)

He seemed to be running away from thugs. Self defense.

They were chasing him because he had shot an unarmed man and was trying to escape
They were chasing because he put out their dumpster fire.
That's what his lawyer claims. There's been no evidence revealed yet to support that.
No evidence??

There's video..... lot's of video.

Duh.....
They chased him because he shot someone and ran away.
Then he shot someone who was chasing him
And he was running towards a concentration of cops...... why were they so intent on attacking him before he got there, rather than just following and telling the cops what he had done?
Because they knew, just like we all do, that what the kid did was justified, that's why. They wanted their "mob justice" before he could get to safety and were willing to attack an armed man who had already shown he would protect himself, in order to do so. That's how much his defiance, his unwillingness to curl up and die at their demand infuriated them...... and that is the sort of people you are identifying with, and defending, right here and now.
What does that say about you?
1598996246634.png

show the links.

^^^

View attachment 382807

go away.

View attachment 383252

wow. really?

View attachment 383256

^ poor little incel.

the dudes that ran after him are the heroes.

you are certifiable.

Oh, it was. They're nowhere near innocent. But that doesn't excuse his actions.

Look, if went into a bar with a gun and started waving it around, and someone tried to take it from and I shot them - that's not self defense.

He went there armed, looking for trouble. He went there to play cop. But he's not a cop. Do you really want random yahoos walking around trying to enforce their idea of the law?

show the links.

^^^

View attachment 382807

go away.

View attachment 383252

wow. really?

View attachment 383256

^ poor little incel.

you are certifiable.
I really hope that there are not as many dangerously crazy and delusional people like you out there, as it sometimes seems there are....... I'm not sure I have that much ammo.

Oh well, still got my ball-peen.

show the links.

^^^

View attachment 382807

go away.

View attachment 383252

wow. really?

View attachment 383256

^ poor little incel.

you are certifiable.
I really hope that there are not as many dangerously crazy and delusional people like you out there, as it sometimes seems there are....... I'm not sure I have that much ammo.

oooOOOooo.....

over compensate much? :heehee:

show the links.

^^^

View attachment 382807

go away.

View attachment 383252

wow. really?

View attachment 383256

^ poor little incel.

you are certifiable.

Got it. When we do it, bad, when you do it good. Different rules, for different folks.

I reject your desire for this nation to be one of mob rule. Fuck you and your bloody mobs.

Look, if went into a bar with a gun and started waving it around, and someone tried to take it from and I shot them - that's not self defense.

He went there armed, looking for trouble. He went there to play cop. But he's not a cop. Do you really want random yahoos walking around trying to enforce their idea of the law?

You are assuming his intent and you are assuming how the confrontation began, and both your assumptions are unproven, and looking at what we have seen, unlikely.

And, when the police have been ordered to stand down, by people like you, so that the mob might more effectively rule,

yes, I will be trusting "random yahoos" rather than the marxist mob.

show the links.

^^^

View attachment 382807

go away.

View attachment 383252

wow. really?

View attachment 383256

^ poor little incel.

you are certifiable.

Got it. When we do it, bad, when you do it good. Different rules, for different folks.

I reject your desire for this nation to be one of mob rule. Fuck you and your bloody mobs.

200.gif

cer

ti

fi

able.

That's what the attackers did...... they got shot for it.

show the links.

^^^

View attachment 382807

go away.

View attachment 383252

wow. really?

View attachment 383256

^ poor little incel.

you are certifiable.

oooOOOooo.....

For what?

You really don't see how nuts you all are, do you? You guys ridiculous delusions and high levels of rage at being lied to all your lives, have made you all more dangerous than a bunch of rabid rattlesnakes to regular folks who just want to live their lives.
Now, we'll call animal control but if they don't come out in a timely fashion, we'll deal with you ourselves.
I don't need a deck of tarot cards to see your futures.

show the links.

^^^

View attachment 382807

go away.

View attachment 383252

wow. really?

View attachment 383256

^ poor little incel.

you are certifiable.

oooOOOooo.....

For what?

You really don't see how nuts you all are, do you? You guys ridiculous delusions and high levels of rage at being lied to all your lives, have made you all more dangerous than a bunch of rabid rattlesnakes to regular folks who just want to live their lives.
Now, we'll call animal control but if they don't come out in a timely fashion, we'll deal with you ourselves.

^^^

drama queen.jpg

QUOTE="Correll, post: 25408799, member: 53993"]

You are assuming his intent and you are assuming how the confrontation began, and both your assumptions are unproven, and looking at what we have seen, unlikely.

And, when the police have been ordered to stand down, by people like you, so that the mob might more effectively rule,

yes, I will be trusting "random yahoos" rather than the marxist mob.
[/QUOTE]

This^^^^^^^

Where, EXACTLY, does the law state he must be hunting? Cite the statute.

Either way, it is not self-defense to cross state borders, take an assault rifle from somebody, then to go to a riot to attempt to enforce peace, as a minor.

No, but defending yourself from a pack of feral thugs (at least three with serious criminal records) is self-defense!

Sad, a boy takes a loaded assault rifle to a riot and has the intent to use it. Is that self-defense? Putting yourself in a situation where you must kill people to escape? Claiming, you are there to protect people? Is that still self-defense, or is it vigilantism.

The kid is in jail facing two murder charges and one attempted murder charges.

Even if the kid gets off, he is suffering, even if he wins, he loses. I would never hire him for a job, certainly not one in law enforcement. I have to wonder if the kid is all there mentally.

Most kids who get sucked into the police/military mentality aren't. They're usually maladjusted and looking for revenge.

Dblack, you're an idiot who has obviously never served in the military. No, the reason most of the people I knew in the military joined was because they were patriots, because their family had a history of service, or, like me, they wanted to travel and figured that the military was the best way to accomplish that. Over the 20 years I was in the Navy, I've been to 26 different countries and 49 different states, only missing Alaska. And yes, there are screenings that a person has to pass in order to enlist. Dunno about the police, but the military checks their people.
More time I spent in the Army, the more I thought I should've joined the Navy.

You know, when I first started checking out the various services, I chose the Navy for very good reasons.

Didn't want to join the Air Force, because I grew up in an Air Force town (Great Falls MT, where Malmstrom AFB is located), and was biased against them.

Didn't want to join the Marines, because I didn't want to become a bullet sponge.

Didn't join the Army, because growing up in Montana, camping as a hobby was okay, but camping as a lifestyle left much to be desired.

I joined the Navy because it afforded the best chance to see lots of different places, and the best part? You took your house with you when you deployed. The only times I had to do without for air conditioning or a hot meal was when we were doing battle drills. And, like I said, it afforded me the chance to visit lots of places I would have never gone to if I hadn't enlisted.

show the links.

^^^

View attachment 382807

go away.

View attachment 383252

wow. really?

View attachment 383256

^ poor little incel.

you are certifiable.

oooOOOooo.....

For what?

^^^

View attachment 383286
How am I the "drama queen"???? LOLOLOL

I'm sure as hell not the one running around getting in people's faces and harassing them over imaginary wrongs, nor am I supporting them, like you all are.

Pretty sure I'm not the "drama queen" here, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back