Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where, EXACTLY, does the law state he must be hunting? Cite the statute.

Either way, it is not self-defense to cross state borders, take an assault rifle from somebody, then to go to a riot to attempt to enforce peace, as a minor.

No, but defending yourself from a pack of feral thugs (at least three with serious criminal records) is self-defense!

Sad, a boy takes a loaded assault rifle to a riot and has the intent to use it. Is that self-defense? Putting yourself in a situation where you must kill people to escape? Claiming, you are there to protect people? Is that still self-defense, or is it vigilantism.

The kid is in jail facing two murder charges and one attempted murder charges.

Even if the kid gets off, he is suffering, even if he wins, he loses. I would never hire him for a job, certainly not one in law enforcement. I have to wonder if the kid is all there mentally.

Most kids who get sucked into the police/military mentality aren't. They're usually maladjusted and looking for revenge.

Dblack, you're an idiot who has obviously never served in the military. No, the reason most of the people I knew in the military joined was because they were patriots, because their family had a history of service, or, like me, they wanted to travel and figured that the military was the best way to accomplish that. Over the 20 years I was in the Navy, I've been to 26 different countries and 49 different states, only missing Alaska. And yes, there are screenings that a person has to pass in order to enlist. Dunno about the police, but the military checks their people.
More time I spent in the Army, the more I thought I should've joined the Navy.

You know, when I first started checking out the various services, I chose the Navy for very good reasons.

Didn't want to join the Air Force, because I grew up in an Air Force town (Great Falls MT, where Malmstrom AFB is located), and was biased against them.

Didn't want to join the Marines, because I didn't want to become a bullet sponge.

Didn't join the Army, because growing up in Montana, camping as a hobby was okay, but camping as a lifestyle left much to be desired.

I joined the Navy because it afforded the best chance to see lots of different places, and the best part? You took your house with you when you deployed. The only times I had to do without for air conditioning or a hot meal was when we were doing battle drills. And, like I said, it afforded me the chance to visit lots of places I would have never gone to if I hadn't enlisted.
I wanted to jump out of planes, and I was getting really tired of the cops bothering me every time I killed someone, so Airborne it was, for me.
Older I got, the more I wanted to travel to some countries that weren't on fire, and maybe stay someplace that wasn't surrounded by concertina wire.

I don't regret joining, but I probably shouldn't have kept reenlisting.

doubles down his pablum WITH spew.
nothing better than being right all the time.

the only thing 'right' about you in what side of the aisle you're on.
and yet you still haven't presented an argument that will find the kid guilty. so there is that. And, it is the intended discussion point in this thread. you chose to wander off off topic. Because I was kicking ass in here. So feverishly that an insult was required by you.

it's not for me to decide - but a trial & jury ... i believe i read some insane posters on this here thread say it was even him.

the rest of yer reply is delusional pablum.
You mean someone said it wasn't him? What are you babbling about---no one has claimed that Kyle didn't shoot all of the attackers--------what you are trying to spin is the 4th bullet to the back which the MEDICaL EXAMINER has questions about coming from the same kyle since shots 1,2, and 3 went through the front. I concur with the ME's logic on a ballistics test done given that other shots were also heard and that means a high possibility that the kill shot was another weapon and another shooter-but have not said that the 4 shot absolutely didn't come from kyle as you try to spin. I am smart enough to stick to facts and the ballistic test to state where 4th shot came from.
I’ve seen reports stating that about a dozen shells were found there that did NOT come from Kyle’s gun. Just more holes blown in the left’s already non-existent case.

show the links.
Stop asking for pictures of our links you uneducated drunk pervert. Those links have been put up several times. Your ignorance is astounding. Try learning something before showing your ignorance.

in other words - you got nuthin'.
In other words...you’re a lazy drunk who doesn’t want to see the truth. Where’s your link proving your murder assertions you racist? Fuck off.

^^^

View attachment 382807
Drunk racist asshole has no response to the ass kicking “she’s” getting.

aw - little incel lonely?

go away.

View attachment 383252
Make me leave you uneducated drunk racist piece of shit. Your complete deflection, fleeing, and surrender are noted. Rittenhouse walks. Period. No matter what you cry about.

lol ... ' make you leave '

wow. really?

you seem desperate for attention whether it's me or anybody else that will give you some time.

View attachment 383256

^ poor little incel.

You are an asshole siding with violent mobs agaisnt innocent people.

the dudes that ran after him are the heroes.

you are certifiable.
I really hope that there are not as many dangerously crazy and delusional people like you out there, as it sometimes seems there are....... I'm not sure I have that much ammo.

Oh well, still got my ball-peen.

oooOOOooo.....

over compensate much? :heehee:
For what?

You really don't see how nuts you all are, do you? You guys ridiculous delusions and high levels of rage at being lied to all your lives, have made you all more dangerous than a bunch of rabid rattlesnakes to regular folks who just want to live their lives.
Now, we'll call animal control but if they don't come out in a timely fashion, we'll deal with you ourselves.
I don't need a deck of tarot cards to see your futures.

^^^

View attachment 383286
How am I the "drama queen"???? LOLOLOL

I'm sure as hell not the one running around getting in people's faces and harassing them over imaginary wrongs, nor am I supporting them, like you all are.

Pretty sure I'm not the "drama queen" here, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
He’s just letting you know who he is

Either way, it is not self-defense to cross state borders, take an assault rifle from somebody, then to go to a riot to attempt to enforce peace, as a minor.

No, but defending yourself from a pack of feral thugs (at least three with serious criminal records) is self-defense!

Sad, a boy takes a loaded assault rifle to a riot and has the intent to use it. Is that self-defense? Putting yourself in a situation where you must kill people to escape? Claiming, you are there to protect people? Is that still self-defense, or is it vigilantism.

Even if the kid gets off, he is suffering, even if he wins, he loses. I would never hire him for a job, certainly not one in law enforcement. I have to wonder if the kid is all there mentally.

Most kids who get sucked into the police/military mentality aren't. They're usually maladjusted and looking for revenge.

Dblack, you're an idiot who has obviously never served in the military. No, the reason most of the people I knew in the military joined was because they were patriots, because their family had a history of service, or, like me, they wanted to travel and figured that the military was the best way to accomplish that. Over the 20 years I was in the Navy, I've been to 26 different countries and 49 different states, only missing Alaska. And yes, there are screenings that a person has to pass in order to enlist. Dunno about the police, but the military checks their people.

You know, when I first started checking out the various services, I chose the Navy for very good reasons.

Didn't want to join the Air Force, because I grew up in an Air Force town (Great Falls MT, where Malmstrom AFB is located), and was biased against them.

Didn't want to join the Marines, because I didn't want to become a bullet sponge.

Didn't join the Army, because growing up in Montana, camping as a hobby was okay, but camping as a lifestyle left much to be desired.

I joined the Navy because it afforded the best chance to see lots of different places, and the best part? You took your house with you when you deployed. The only times I had to do without for air conditioning or a hot meal was when we were doing battle drills. And, like I said, it afforded me the chance to visit lots of places I would have never gone to if I hadn't enlisted.
I wanted to jump out of planes, and I was getting really tired of the cops bothering me every time I killed someone, so Airborne it was, for me.
Older I got, the more I wanted to travel to some countries that weren't on fire, and maybe stay someplace that wasn't surrounded by concertina wire.

My first tour was sea duty, and they told me that if I reenlisted, I would be on shore duty which was like a 9 to 5 job. It was a bit more than that, but I reenlisted just to see what shore duty was like.

Then, when I thought I'd get out, a Senior Chief who knew me pretty well, also knew I was very interested in planes and aviation. I built a lot of models over the years, so, he went and negotiated orders to an FA-18 outfit (VFA-131 WILDCATS), and showed up one day at my desk, put them in front of me and told me I could go there if I reenlisted, so I did.

After I finished the sea tour with VFA-131, I was right at the 12 year point, so I thought I'd try another tour at Newport RI. Was probably one of the better tours that I'd had. But, after that one, I was right at the 15 year point, and decided it would be stupid if I got out and didn't retire.

My next 2 tours were independent duty (USNS CONCORD (T-AFS-5, which was a civilian MSC ship, great duty if you can get it), and then final tour was running the MEPS here in Amarillo.

Personally? Sticking it out was one of the best decisions I ever made in my life. There have been many times that my pension has been a lifesaver and kept me off the street. Now that this virus pandemic is in full swing? Glad that I have my retirement and am able to live off of it, not everyone in this country is as lucky.

My first tour was sea duty, and they told me that if I reenlisted, I would be on shore duty which was like a 9 to 5 job. It was a bit more than that, but I reenlisted just to see what shore duty was like.

Then, when I thought I'd get out, a Senior Chief who knew me pretty well, also knew I was very interested in planes and aviation. I built a lot of models over the years, so, he went and negotiated orders to an FA-18 outfit (VFA-131 WILDCATS), and showed up one day at my desk, put them in front of me and told me I could go there if I reenlisted, so I did.

After I finished the sea tour with VFA-131, I was right at the 12 year point, so I thought I'd try another tour at Newport RI. Was probably one of the better tours that I'd had. But, after that one, I was right at the 15 year point, and decided it would be stupid if I got out and didn't retire.

My next 2 tours were independent duty (USNS CONCORD (T-AFS-5, which was a civilian MSC ship, great duty if you can get it), and then final tour was running the MEPS here in Amarillo.

Personally? Sticking it out was one of the best decisions I ever made in my life. There have been many times that my pension has been a lifesaver and kept me off the street. Now that this virus pandemic is in full swing? Glad that I have my retirement and am able to live off of it, not everyone in this country is as lucky.
I was finishing my second enlistment in 2001 and was seriously thinking about getting out, when I stopped climbing a mountain in Alaska for a minute, and just sat down and looked at the view for a while. I was looking at it, and remembering being in some mountains near Comayagua Honduras a few years before that.
I was assigned to the 1/501 PIR, and I knew that if I had not joined, and had not re-enlisted, then I'd have never seen either one of those views from the mountains. It just wouldn't have happened, I was from the Texas Gulf Coast, and it was highly unlikely I'd have ever made it onto the side of a mountain OCONUS if I wasn't in the service.
I decided to re-enlist one more time, just to see what was next....

And then 9/11 happened, and I went hunting. Didn't stop for a long time.

You're right about the pension though. Between that and my 90% disability rating, I don't have any trouble keeping my grandkid in a nice private school, and paying for my Harley habit.

I was finishing my second enlistment in 2001 and was seriously thinking about getting out, when I stopped climbing a mountain in Alaska for a minute, and just sat down and looked at the view for a while. I was looking at it, and remembering being in some mountains near Comayagua Honduras a few years before that.
I was assigned to the 1/501 PIR, and I knew that if I had not joined, and had not re-enlisted, then I'd have never seen either one of those views from the mountains. It just wouldn't have happened, I was from the Texas Gulf Coast, and it was highly unlikely I'd have ever made it onto the side of a mountain OCONUS if I wasn't in the service.

Yeah..................there are lots of things that I would never have seen if I hadn't been in the Navy. Stood at the very place where the Colossus of Rhodes was long ago, been to a church where the cornerstone was laid around 1200, but it wasn't completed until the mid 1400's, because it was FREAKING HUGE. Not only that, but it was built and funded by pirates, and interestingly enough, was still in use the last time I visited Palma Mallorca. Also been to several castles, and even saw the cave where a Biblical prophet stayed. Elijah I think it was.

My only regret? The ONE time I had a chance to go to Jerusalem, I had duty that day and was never able to go.

But, I've also seen some pretty wild things. Partying down in Rio de Janero in the early 80's was a truly memorable experience.

And, when 9/11 happened, I had already put in my retirement paperwork around 7 months before, and tried as hard as I could to stop them, but they were too far in the system, and I had to retire after my tour at Amarillo.

He seemed to be running away from thugs. Self defense.

They were chasing him because he had shot an unarmed man and was trying to escape
They were chasing because he put out their dumpster fire.
That's what his lawyer claims. There's been no evidence revealed yet to support that.
There's extensive video of the events.
There's no video, at least from what I've seen, of the teen murderer putting out any dumpster fires.
How can that be when you're eyes are so good you can see what's happening 200 yds away in the dark?
There are multiple videos of that murder and not all are from 200 feet away and in the dark.

But if you think there are videos of the teen murderer putting out dumpster fires, then post the video of him doing that.....
Here ya go, dumbass. He's got the fire extinguisher in hand.

LOLOLOL

The only dumpster seen in that video is your deformed brain, fucking moron.

I challenge you to post a video of him putting out a dumpster fire, which you claimed -- and you idiotically post a video that DOESN'T show him putting out a dumpster fire.

rotfl-gif.288736

STill haven't learned to google yet---they also have one of him actually putting out the rolling dumpster fire....GOOGLE---its easy.

He seemed to be running away from thugs. Self defense.

They were chasing him because he had shot an unarmed man and was trying to escape
Shouldn't attack people....... you might get shot for it.

Yea....You have an AR 15 and they are unarmed
He is such a victim
He was attacked by a violent mob that tried like hell to kill him but they failed.....thankfully the leftists are morons---

Yeah..................there are lots of things that I would never have seen if I hadn't been in the Navy. Stood at the very place where the Colossus of Rhodes was long ago, been to a church where the cornerstone was laid around 1200, but it wasn't completed until the mid 1400's, because it was FREAKING HUGE. Not only that, but it was built and funded by pirates, and interestingly enough, was still in use the last time I visited Palma Mallorca. Also been to several castles, and even saw the cave where a Biblical prophet stayed. Elijah I think it was.

My only regret? The ONE time I had a chance to go to Jerusalem, I had duty that day and was never able to go.

But, I've also seen some pretty wild things. Partying down in Rio de Janero in the early 80's was a truly memorable experience.

And, when 9/11 happened, I had already put in my retirement paperwork around 7 months before, and tried as hard as I could to stop them, but they were too far in the system, and I had to retire after my tour at Amarillo.
I wouldn't be able to remember partying in Rio if I had ever been there, lol

We're going to kill you.
If you folks won't leave people alone

We are discussing your miserable seventeen year old AR-15 toting young Fascist MAGA punk who had his ignorant negligent deplorable mother drive him a couple hours across a state line from Chicago to Kenosha to kill people in Kenosha who apparently were “not leaving” Kyle Rittenhouse “ALONE” in Chicago.

So now he will never be left ALONE in prison.

They should lock his mother up with him as an accessory to commit murder.

You gun whackos are something else. Having your mothers drive you to hunt and kill people in other states because the people in your state are leaving you alone.

Idiots - all of you!

We're going to kill you.

We are discussing your miserable seventeen year old AR-15 toting young Fascist MAGA punk who had his ignorant negligent deplorable mother drive him a couple hours across a state line from Chicago to Kenosha to kill people in Kenosha who apparently were “not leaving” Kyle Rittenhouse “ALONE” in Chicago.

You gun whackos are something else. Having your mothers drive you to hunt and kill people in other states because the people in your state are leaving you alone.

Idiots - all of you!
Kid already passed his heart check, if ya'll think he's something scary now, you better pray he doesn't do time.

Read "Violence of Mind" by Varg Freeborn.

We're going to kill you.

Idiots - all of you!
He seemed to be rapidly retreating so it is clearly self-defense, NOT Murder

I have seen no evidence at this time of any violent actions he Initiated,

The problem is that a curfew needs to be enforced, so the streets are clear. If that is too much for the Police to handle because of manpower, then the National Guard should be called in to help.

You are assuming his intent and you are assuming how the confrontation began,

We do not have to assume anything:

It was past 11 p.m. local time Tuesday, the third night of protests after a Kenosha police officer shot Jacob Blake seven times in the back. Jeremiah had received a text from a friend saying a bunch of protesters had their tires slashed. He wanted to get to his car before vandals did. He decided the quickest path was to cut through a parking lot.​

As he made his way toward it, Jeremiah saw more armed white men. Two crouched on the roof of a building, sniper style. Two or three others stood guard over the lot. One of them, a babyface with a backward ball cap, raised an assault rifle and pointed it at him.​

Jeremiah, 24 and Black, was more annoyed than afraid. He'd been out protesting all summer, more than 90 days so far. He knew about these guys and their scare tactics, and he refused to be intimidated.​
When the kid started yelling, Jeremiah shouted back: "I'm trying to get out of here. If you're gonna shoot me, just shoot!"​
A few minutes later, Jeremiah saw the same guy pointing his weapon at someone else.​
This time, Kyle Rittenhouse fired.​

If he pointed his big white boy AR-15 toy at anyone, as the eyewitness said, your little fascist will do time, unless he gets a quick trial in time for Trump to pardon the new MAGA protestor murderin’ hero.

Last edited:
He seemed to be rapidly retreating so it is clearly self-defense, NOT Murder

he was retreating because he just shot and killed someone ... according to an eyewitness he fired his AR-15 at an unarmed protestor after taunting the eyewitness and pointing his weapon at him and then moving to the victim he fatally shot and had to run.

see my previous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back