Homeowner Under Attack From Angry BLM Mob For Standing His Ground

Yes, he is affiliated with BLM......there are reports that he supported BLM causes in his social media....like demanding justice for George Floyd and other thugs......which makes him a thug...
No, merely supporting BLM just means that he is stupid. If he rioted with BLM, then he is a thug along with all the rest. Even morons dont deserve to be shot for ringing a doorbell. Idiots deserve justice just like everyone else. :dunno:

The kid didn't listen when he was told the address. Typical teenager.

About 230 million homeowners in the U.S. and the left finds a single tragedy. Meanwhile four teenagers shot and killed in a hip-hop- birthday party in Alabama but hip-hop culture has not been named as a motive.

So what really happened? was he shot for ringing the wrong doorbell .....or was he shot after entering the wrong house?

what is it?

I guess we have to wait and see!:dunno:

wcGkO6a.png

Poor, innocent thug was "just going to this house to pick up a few fellow saints." "I just didn't know that I was at the wrong house." My ass!
You idiot, the address was a block away and the address shared the same numbers. It was the wrong house. This young man rang the doorbell, waited for a few minutes and was shot twice by some 85 year old racist. He's going to be doing time, and perhaps the old fucker will croak in jail.

"A teenager was shot and wounded by a homeowner after mistakenly going to the wrong home to pick up his siblings in Kansas City, Missouri, police said Sunday. Officers responded to reports of a shooting on the evening of April 13 and arrived to find a teenager who had been shot by a homeowner outside of a residence, according to Kansas City Police. The teen was taken to a local hospital, where he was in stable condition Sunday, police said. The teen was identified as 16-year-old high school junior Ralph Yarl, [was asked by his parents] to pick up his siblings at an address on 115th Terrace, but he accidentally went to a home on 115th Street, where he was shot, according to police.

The homeowner – who has not been identified – was taken into custody and placed on a 24-hour hold, then released pending further investigation due to the need to obtain a formal statement from the victim - The shooting fueled a protest in Kansas City on Sunday, with hundreds gathering outside the home where Yarl was shot, according to CNN affiliate KSHB. Yarl had been looking forward to graduating high school and visiting West Africa before starting college, where he hopes to major in chemical engineering, his aunt wrote in the fundraiser."

First of all, let's stop referring to him as a child or a kid...yea, he was 16, but if you look at him, you can see he was very tall and too imposing looking and scary to be considered a child...he was a man....and apparently, he showed up to the wrong door and was shot thru the door and then shot once again. Now if this was a real child, I doubt the homeowner would have shot a real child...but clearly, this was not a child and the homeowner had reason to fear for his life....what was Ralph wearing when he knocked at the door? Did he look menacing? We don't know what happened before the shooting...was Ralph trying to break into the home? Let's not forget that shooting that happened in Alabama -- by people who look just like Ralph..so of course the homeowner had reason to shoot.

Now some believe that the homeowner wasn't charged because they do not have Ralph's statement of what happened....so are you saying if this kid claims he "dindu nuffin" that we are supposed to take his word for it and charge an innocent homeowner for defending his home and family? I am sure there is more to this story than what the media is telling us....at face value, I will admit, it may be tough to convince a jury that you shot someone thru your door and then shot them again and decided not to call it in --- unless of course, you can prove that Ralph was a dangerous thug with a history of thug behavior. Right now they are treating him like he was a good kid, but we all know, most of these black savages are not good....as I said, just look at what happened in Alabama and Chicago.

You are quite possibly the most ignorant person I’ve ever come across.

So what really happened? was he shot for ringing the wrong doorbell .....or was he shot after entering the wrong house?

what is it?

I guess we have to wait and see!:dunno:

wcGkO6a.png
I knew it, media was lying from the start.

CNN was quoting the aunt of the kid, she said the man just stood there and shot him in the head for no reason. Was she there? Of course not. But that didn’t stop CNN reporting it as a fact.

I knew it, media was lying from the start.

CNN was quoting the aunt of the kid, she said the man just stood there and shot him in the head for no reason. Was she there? Of course not. But that didn’t stop CNN reporting it as a fact.

Absolutely the media was lying! that's what they are paid to do!

One thing is to ring the doorbell and another completly different thing is to just to enter in the wrong house!

The lying media is changing the narrtative.

Shooting through the door is generally considered poor form by responsible gun owners. Not always, but almost always. For example, what if the kid simply got the wrong address. On the otherhand I guess if there was a grizzly bear out there...
True. It may be best to wait for the bad guy to make forced entry into the home before you shoot him (Assuming he is not shooting at you from outside.)

Don’t ever decide to move the body as the police will find evidence it was moved and that will make you look guilty even if you are legally using self defense.

Don’t assume a guy that shows up at your door has bad intentions. Often they are just selling magazines so they can go to college.

You idiot, the address was a block away and the address shared the same numbers. It was the wrong house.
Likely story! Just like George Floyd was a saint who was just a poor innocent dude in the wrong place at the wrong time. Forget the fact that he had a rap sheet a mile long and had once held a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach while she got robbed and raped. The old 85-year-old had probably been harassed by the local "hood" more than once and was in fear.

Likely story! Just like George Floyd was a saint who was just a poor innocent dude in the wrong place at the wrong time. Forget the fact that he had a rap sheet a mile long and had once held a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach while she got robbed and raped. The old 85-year-old had probably been harassed by the local "hood" more than once and was in fear.
That whole post is nothing but straight horseshit.

Forum List

Back