Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, I don't see any indignant outrage about "Lefty" that had a gun and fired at least one shot before Rittenhouse returned the favor but actually HIT his targets. Gaige Grosskreutz was packing heat and he allegedly said that he regretted not killing Rittenhouse. Three against one, those are the odds that leftards can only try and win with......fuck'em. Their lives don't mean shit to me at all.

Uh, Cocksucker Dale, Grosskreutz didn't fire until after Future Prison Bitch Rittenhouse had already shot two people.

He didn't fire the first shot and he was being threatened and I don't give shit if he was only 17. His well-being isn't worth any less. Had those three adult males (one of which was pointing a gun at him which you will not address) not chased them, neither of them would have been in danger. What QANON has to do with any of this is only due to your active imagination.

Wow, do you have a preception problem.

Rittenhouse shot Rosenbaum first. Rosenbaum was unarmed. When the angry mob tried to take Rittenhouse into custody as he was running away, he shot two more people.

I'm surprised you aren't trying to claim they were all Crisis Actors... that's your usual kind of crazy.

Cocksucker Joe, USA Today reported a shot was fired while Rittenhouse was running away but I can't tell from the footage. It doesn't change my opinion either way. You have three adults chasing him and screaming expletives at him. Rosenbaum hit him with his skateboard and the other two were closing in. He did the right thing and he should walk away from this virtually unscathed as he should. I find it hilarious that leftards have pissed their adult undergarments over the fact that Rittenhouse had a gun he used in self-defense but are strangely quiet about Gaige Grosskreutz that was also chasing him and then rushed him (also being armed) and later expressed regret that he didn't get to empty his clip into Rittenhouse. He was too slow. Rittenhouse should have aimed higher and to his right but all in all? It was a successful night for Rittenhouse. Paypay

Oh well, ANTIFA loses two little commie soldiers and Gaige Grosskreutz isn't going to be using his left arm for a very long time. I guess he better practice waving the commie flag right handed. We also have the photo of him screaming like a little girl (bonus). Looks like the ANTFA soy boys needed more than three against one this time. Two commie fucks are now worm food and another is out of commission. They brought it on themselves and I will be sending a donation to Rittenhouse's defense fund. You really are bitter about this and that makes me smile from "ear to ear".

Have a great day, Joseph!!
"Rosenbaum hit him with his skateboard..."

LOL

Dickless delusional dale, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Rosenbaum did not have a skateboard.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Excuse me, it was Huber, the other dead commie. I stand corrected.

(snicker)
You're welcome, dickless delusional dale.
Lil faun, the pervert! Fast forward to the 16:33 mark! Great angle if your commie pals getting shot when they tried to attack him......CLASSIC!

Poor, dickless delusional dale, that's a crowd attempting to disarm a murderer. You'll note, the only one charged with a crime there was the teen terrorist.

The teen did nothing wrong---while criminals attacking people and burning the city down did. We don't need 'charges' to know right from wrong. We do understand what a miscarriage of justice is.

Sure he did. He illegally carried a gun and he used excessive force beyond what self defense allows to kill Rosenbaum.

you forgot again to add IMO,,,

He seemed to be running away from thugs. Self defense.

They were chasing him because he had shot an unarmed man and was trying to escape
They were chasing because he put out their dumpster fire.
That's what his lawyer claims. There's been no evidence revealed yet to support that.
There's extensive video of the events.
There's no video, at least from what I've seen, of the teen murderer putting out any dumpster fires.
How can that be when you're eyes are so good you can see what's happening 200 yds away in the dark?
There are multiple videos of that murder and not all are from 200 feet away and in the dark.

But if you think there are videos of the teen murderer putting out dumpster fires, then post the video of him doing that.....
Here ya go, dumbass. He's got the fire extinguisher in hand.

LOLOLOL

The only dumpster seen in that video is your deformed brain, fucking moron.

I challenge you to post a video of him putting out a dumpster fire, which you claimed -- and you idiotically post a video that DOESN'T show him putting out a dumpster fire.

rotfl-gif.288736

Funny, I don't see any indignant outrage about "Lefty" that had a gun and fired at least one shot before Rittenhouse returned the favor but actually HIT his targets. Gaige Grosskreutz was packing heat and he allegedly said that he regretted not killing Rittenhouse. Three against one, those are the odds that leftards can only try and win with......fuck'em. Their lives don't mean shit to me at all.

Uh, Cocksucker Dale, Grosskreutz didn't fire until after Future Prison Bitch Rittenhouse had already shot two people.

He didn't fire the first shot and he was being threatened and I don't give shit if he was only 17. His well-being isn't worth any less. Had those three adult males (one of which was pointing a gun at him which you will not address) not chased them, neither of them would have been in danger. What QANON has to do with any of this is only due to your active imagination.

Rittenhouse shot Rosenbaum first. Rosenbaum was unarmed. When the angry mob tried to take Rittenhouse into custody as he was running away, he shot two more people.

I'm surprised you aren't trying to claim they were all Crisis Actors... that's your usual kind of crazy.

Cocksucker Joe, USA Today reported a shot was fired while Rittenhouse was running away but I can't tell from the footage. It doesn't change my opinion either way. You have three adults chasing him and screaming expletives at him. Rosenbaum hit him with his skateboard and the other two were closing in. He did the right thing and he should walk away from this virtually unscathed as he should. I find it hilarious that leftards have pissed their adult undergarments over the fact that Rittenhouse had a gun he used in self-defense but are strangely quiet about Gaige Grosskreutz that was also chasing him and then rushed him (also being armed) and later expressed regret that he didn't get to empty his clip into Rittenhouse. He was too slow. Rittenhouse should have aimed higher and to his right but all in all? It was a successful night for Rittenhouse. Paypay

Oh well, ANTIFA loses two little commie soldiers and Gaige Grosskreutz isn't going to be using his left arm for a very long time. I guess he better practice waving the commie flag right handed. We also have the photo of him screaming like a little girl (bonus). Looks like the ANTFA soy boys needed more than three against one this time. Two commie fucks are now worm food and another is out of commission. They brought it on themselves and I will be sending a donation to Rittenhouse's defense fund. You really are bitter about this and that makes me smile from "ear to ear".

LOL

Dickless delusional dale, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Rosenbaum did not have a skateboard.
icon_rolleyes.gif

(snicker)
Lil faun, the pervert! Fast forward to the 16:33 mark! Great angle if your commie pals getting shot when they tried to attack him......CLASSIC!

Poor, dickless delusional dale, that's a crowd attempting to disarm a murderer. You'll note, the only one charged with a crime there was the teen terrorist.

The teen did nothing wrong---while criminals attacking people and burning the city down did. We don't need 'charges' to know right from wrong. We do understand what a miscarriage of justice is.

Sure he did. He illegally carried a gun and he used excessive force beyond what self defense allows to kill Rosenbaum.

Your obsession with my opinion is again noted.
thumbsup.gif

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

(snicker)

Your obsession with my opinion is again noted.
thumbsup.gif

if you didnt say it as an absolute fact that hes been convicted of murder things would be different,,,

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

(snicker)

Trust me, the fact that the white kid with good intentions who doesn't seem to have actually broken a single law, is now facing murder charges in a place where rioters and arsonists are released without any charges, is definitely being noted.

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

(snicker)

Trust me, the fact that the white kid with good intentions who doesn't seem to have actually broken a single law, is now facing murder charges in a place where rioters and arsonists are released without any charges, is definitely being noted.

I really hope they fight extradition.

The native residents of Kenosha will acquit him for defending their town.

There’s no way this gun toting punk gets a self defense acquittal. And unless the first person he shot and killed was in the process of killing or raping someone he won’t convince any jury that he was defending Kenosha’s own.

A 2ndAmend cult member should know that you can’t shoot to kill somebody in defense of someone else’s property on a public street.

This punk is a murderer. He drove from Chicago to Kenosha to incite violence because KELLY ANN says violence will help his beloved Trump to win.
This toxic attitude right here is the problem, and no it ain't just you I'm talking about..... there are a lot of people like you posting here and you all seem to be completely unable to engage with reality; you seem to feel entitled to destroy things, burn shit down, and harass or even attack people just because you're angry or disagree with them.

If you folks won't leave people alone and if you can't be reasoned with, then what choice are you leaving the rest of us?
You think we're just going to throw our hands up and let you have your way, and destroy everything we built and everything we care about, and let you bully us into following your every petty little demand?

No.

We're going to kill you.

doubles down his pablum WITH spew.
nothing better than being right all the time.

the only thing 'right' about you in what side of the aisle you're on.
and yet you still haven't presented an argument that will find the kid guilty. so there is that. And, it is the intended discussion point in this thread. you chose to wander off off topic. Because I was kicking ass in here. So feverishly that an insult was required by you.

it's not for me to decide - but a trial & jury ... i believe i read some insane posters on this here thread say it was even him.

the rest of yer reply is delusional pablum.
You mean someone said it wasn't him? What are you babbling about---no one has claimed that Kyle didn't shoot all of the attackers--------what you are trying to spin is the 4th bullet to the back which the MEDICaL EXAMINER has questions about coming from the same kyle since shots 1,2, and 3 went through the front. I concur with the ME's logic on a ballistics test done given that other shots were also heard and that means a high possibility that the kill shot was another weapon and another shooter-but have not said that the 4 shot absolutely didn't come from kyle as you try to spin. I am smart enough to stick to facts and the ballistic test to state where 4th shot came from.
I’ve seen reports stating that about a dozen shells were found there that did NOT come from Kyle’s gun. Just more holes blown in the left’s already non-existent case.

show the links.
Stop asking for pictures of our links you uneducated drunk pervert. Those links have been put up several times. Your ignorance is astounding. Try learning something before showing your ignorance.

in other words - you got nuthin'.
In other words...you’re a lazy drunk who doesn’t want to see the truth. Where’s your link proving your murder assertions you racist? Fuck off.

^^^

View attachment 382807
Drunk racist asshole has no response to the ass kicking “she’s” getting.

They were chasing him because he had shot an unarmed man and was trying to escape
That's what his lawyer claims. There's been no evidence revealed yet to support that.
No evidence??

There's video..... lot's of video.

Duh.....
They chased him because he shot someone and ran away.
Then he shot someone who was chasing him

and yet you still haven't presented an argument that will find the kid guilty. so there is that. And, it is the intended discussion point in this thread. you chose to wander off off topic. Because I was kicking ass in here. So feverishly that an insult was required by you.

it's not for me to decide - but a trial & jury ... i believe i read some insane posters on this here thread say it was even him.

You mean someone said it wasn't him? What are you babbling about---no one has claimed that Kyle didn't shoot all of the attackers--------what you are trying to spin is the 4th bullet to the back which the MEDICaL EXAMINER has questions about coming from the same kyle since shots 1,2, and 3 went through the front. I concur with the ME's logic on a ballistics test done given that other shots were also heard and that means a high possibility that the kill shot was another weapon and another shooter-but have not said that the 4 shot absolutely didn't come from kyle as you try to spin. I am smart enough to stick to facts and the ballistic test to state where 4th shot came from.
I’ve seen reports stating that about a dozen shells were found there that did NOT come from Kyle’s gun. Just more holes blown in the left’s already non-existent case.

show the links.
Stop asking for pictures of our links you uneducated drunk pervert. Those links have been put up several times. Your ignorance is astounding. Try learning something before showing your ignorance.

In other words...you’re a lazy drunk who doesn’t want to see the truth. Where’s your link proving your murder assertions you racist? Fuck off.

^^^

View attachment 382807

aw - little incel lonely?

go away.

flick.jpg

You are an uneducated lying piece of shit. As usual. Your fantasies about a prison bitch should be kept to yourself. Rittenhouse was attacked first asshole. Hit with a skateboard. One of your assholes had a Glock out. Proven in photos. Then said they wanted Kyle dead. A pedo and a domestic abuser bite it. No loss. Now STFU.

No evidence??

There's video..... lot's of video.

Duh.....
They chased him because he shot someone and ran away.
Then he shot someone who was chasing him
And he was running towards a concentration of cops...... why were they so intent on attacking him before he got there, rather than just following and telling the cops what he had done?
Because they knew, just like we all do, that what the kid did was justified, that's why. They wanted their "mob justice" before he could get to safety and were willing to attack an armed man who had already shown he would protect himself, in order to do so. That's how much his defiance, his unwillingness to curl up and die at their demand infuriated them...... and that is the sort of people you are identifying with, and defending, right here and now.
What does that say about you?

show the links.

^^^

View attachment 382807

go away.

View attachment 383252
Make me leave you uneducated drunk racist piece of shit. Your complete deflection, fleeing, and surrender are noted. Rittenhouse walks. Period. No matter what you cry about.

show the links.

^^^

View attachment 382807

go away.

View attachment 383252
Make me leave you uneducated drunk racist piece of shit. Your complete deflection, fleeing, and surrender are noted. Rittenhouse walks. Period. No matter what you cry about.

lol ... ' make you leave '

wow. really?

you seem desperate for attention whether it's me or anybody else that will give you some time.

tumblr_.gif

^ poor little incel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back