Teen accused of stealing 65-cent carton of milk at middle school to face trial

If the student had just got in line and explained to the lunch person he had forgotten to get his milk, he wouldn't have a trial date. Is that so hard?

The kid is black...he was entitled.

Did you find the article and didnt post it? Because no where does it mention his race

Indeed I did. He's black.

And look at who that matters too. Only you. I dont know the boys race and I think its ridiculous being accused of stealing before being asked any questions doesnt seem to be what trained people do

You're like his mama, you keep avoiding he's charged with disorderly conduct. Actions have consequences, in this case a trial for being an idiot

You're just focused on the race and deem any action to be a reasonable one since he's black. Which you had to go research before giving your opinion because thats important.

You can charge anyone with anything. What's that mean since Trump is right now charged with Fraud and Racketeering?

In my day it only cost 4 cents for white milk, chocolate was a nickle, yet your tray was made for you, unless you brought your own, in which case you settled for Koolaide..

Disorderly conduct would mean at least 4 swats with a paddle and life went on....

So you think this is a bigger issue than the school making a 65 cent milk something to call the cops about? Cutting in line? Being ACCUSED of stealing by a...whatever the hell a resource officer is? Escalation? For a carton of milk?

If the student had just got in line and explained to the lunch person he had forgotten to get his milk, he wouldn't have a trial date. Is that so hard?

Did you find the article and didnt post it? Because no where does it mention his race

And look at who that matters too. Only you. I dont know the boys race and I think its ridiculous being accused of stealing before being asked any questions doesnt seem to be what trained people do
Stealing the milk was not the big problem. I don't even know if he stole it or not. He went up after he was in line once. Just tell the lunch worker, "I forgot my milk." This kid is being deluded by his mother that his actions were fine. It isn't fine to assault a police officer and not follow rules.

The parent talks about the milk being free, ignoring the fact that he cut in line, pushed the officer and refused to go to the office.

So you think this is a bigger issue than the school making a 65 cent milk something to call the cops about? Cutting in line? Being ACCUSED of stealing by a...whatever the hell a resource officer is? Escalation? For a carton of milk?

It was in the article that he was black. Does that really matter?

Not what you posted. It didnt mention race and I gave my opinion about a child and a 65 cent milk. Sassy on the other hand had to go see what the kid looked like in order to give her opinion and since he's black...Hey, anything and any reaction over a 65 cent milk which is free is warranted.

Soon Sassy will say everyone else is obsessed with race and try to cover her own stink with an accusation

I'm not saying doing something different is hard but why do you place more responsibility on a child than a trained officer who didnt have accuse anyone of anything to escalate the situation? We're talking about Milk here dude
What is the officer supposed to do when he tells the kid to GET IN LINE? What if everyone just crowds in front of others and pushes an officer? The kid didn't know that rules apply to him?

When you went to school how many kids didnt get in line and were arrested?
When I was in school, no one broke the rules without suffering the consequences. This story just lays out what is wrong today.

Everyone suffered consequences. I asked how many people didnt get in line and were arrested?
What ever the number was that pushed an officer and tried to get away when going to the office. You are not much better than that ineffective mother.

You're like his mama, you keep avoiding he's charged with disorderly conduct. Actions have consequences, in this case a trial for being an idiot

You're just focused on the race and deem any action to be a reasonable one since he's black. Which you had to go research before giving your opinion because thats important.

You can charge anyone with anything. What's that mean since Trump is right now charged with Fraud and Racketeering?

Meh, you're one of the biggest race baiters on here so your opinion means little

Stealing the milk was not the big problem. I don't even know if he stole it or not. He went up after he was in line once. Just tell the lunch worker, "I forgot my milk." This kid is being deluded by his mother that his actions were fine. It isn't fine to assault a police officer and not follow rules.

The officer said it was a problem so much so he accused the kid of stealing it. You DO KNOW if he stole it or not. Why are you pretending. The Milk is free and we know that from your own article. There is no suspicion on this. It wasnt the lunch worker it was a lunch room officer who didnt ask a question...he accused him of stealing flat out.

And instead of talking about the over reaction you think that if you make it about a dumb 14 year olds actions over milk or what his mama says takes away from what the article is about....Facing charges

I'm not saying doing something different is hard but why do you place more responsibility on a child than a trained officer who didnt have accuse anyone of anything to escalate the situation? We're talking about Milk here dude
What is the officer supposed to do when he tells the kid to GET IN LINE? What if everyone just crowds in front of others and pushes an officer? The kid didn't know that rules apply to him?

When I was in school, no one broke the rules without suffering the consequences. This story just lays out what is wrong today.

Everyone suffered consequences. I asked how many people didnt get in line and were arrested?
What ever the number was that pushed an officer and tried to get away when going to the office. You are not much better than that ineffective mother.

How many kids didnt get in line and was arrested when you went to school?

It was in the article that he was black. Does that really matter?

Not what you posted. It didnt mention race and I gave my opinion about a child and a 65 cent milk. Sassy on the other hand had to go see what the kid looked like in order to give her opinion and since he's black...Hey, anything and any reaction over a 65 cent milk which is free is warranted.

Soon Sassy will say everyone else is obsessed with race and try to cover her own stink with an accusation
I wasn't able to post the link. Sassy probably wanted more info on the situation and sought out the link. Isn't that alright?
I told you you before I knew of his race, I thought of the white "privileged" kid who was brought up to ignore the directives of a police officer and wound up dead. Who was the problem in that situation? The parents!

Meh, you're one of the biggest race baiters on here so your opinion means little

Told you

The officer said it was a problem so much so he accused the kid of stealing it. You DO KNOW if he stole it or not. Why are you pretending. The Milk is free and we know that from your own article. There is no suspicion on this. It wasnt the lunch worker it was a lunch room officer who didnt ask a question...he accused him of stealing flat out.

And instead of talking about the over reaction you think that if you make it about a dumb 14 year olds actions over milk or what his mama says takes away from what the article is about....Facing charges
No I don't know that. The way the article was written, the reporter put the lead in a story so it was sensational. I'm not sure if he stole a second or just forgot his original milk.

I do hope the mother gets a good reprimand from the judge.

In my day it only cost 4 cents for white milk, chocolate was a nickle, yet your tray was made for you, unless you brought your own, in which case you settled for Koolaide..

Disorderly conduct would mean at least 4 swats with a paddle and life went on....
The school wanted to handle it "in house" but the mother wanted a trial. Moonglow, I think you are right. Swats with a paddle and life goes on.

Again the mother has nothing to do with the interaction with the child and this officer. As soon as black person does some shit you're trying to go after the entire family on some bullshit.

Maybe he stole a free milk, maybe thats important...maybe he's on drugs....maybe he's murdered people. The presumption of innocence doesnt even apply depending on the hue

The parent talks about the milk being free, ignoring the fact that he cut in line, pushed the officer and refused to go to the office.

Okay, let's say the cop (who happens to be black...) patted the kid on the back, and said "Great move, Ryan! That was slick!" What would he be teaching the kid? And those around him? What about the kids who were waiting in line when the kid bullied his way to the front?

Again the mother has nothing to do with the interaction with the child and this officer. As soon as black person does some shit you're trying to go after the entire family on some bullshit.

Maybe he stole a free milk, maybe thats important...maybe he's on drugs....maybe he's murdered people. The presumption of innocence doesnt even apply depending on the hue
The mother is the reason this is going to trial. The mother doesn't think assaulting an officer is a big deal.

Okay, let's say the cop (who happens to be black...) patted the kid on the back, and said "Great move, Ryan! That was slick!" What would he be teaching the kid? And those around him? What about the kids who were waiting in line when the kid bullied his way to the front?

Lets not say that.

I asked you how many kids were arrested when you went to school for not getting in line. So far you havent responded so I'm guessing the number is none. Thats a coincidence because kids got out of line at my school too and were never arrested.

So that would tell you there are better ways to handle it than accusations and arrest. To pretend he had no choice is part of the bullshit

Typical of many blacks. Excuses, excuses...victimhood, da man always be out to get me, etc. etc.

The mother is the reason this is going to trial. The mother doesn't think assaulting an officer is a big deal.

He's not facing assault....How many charges are you going to put on this kid? Terrorist next? Evil Villian? Molester? Witch?

Lets not say that.

I asked you how many kids were arrested when you went to school for not getting in line. So far you havent responded so I'm guessing the number is none. Thats a coincidence because kids got out of line at my school too and were never arrested.

So that would tell you there are better ways to handle it than accusations and arrest. To pretend he had no choice is part of the bullshit
I did respond. Perhaps you didn't see it. I said it would be the number of kids who failed to follow directions.
And, I'll add, it's the number of parents who didn't want the kid to suffer consequences of his actions (assaulting a police officer) at the school.

Forum List

Back