Teen accused of stealing 65-cent carton of milk at middle school to face trial

And look at who that matters too. Only you. I dont know the boys race and I think its ridiculous being accused of stealing before being asked any questions doesnt seem to be what trained people do

You're like his mama, you keep avoiding he's charged with disorderly conduct. Actions have consequences, in this case a trial for being an idiot
I do hope the mother gets a good reprimand from the judge.

Again the mother has nothing to do with the interaction with the child and this officer. As soon as black person does some shit you're trying to go after the entire family on some bullshit.

Maybe he stole a free milk, maybe thats important...maybe he's on drugs....maybe he's murdered people. The presumption of innocence doesnt even apply depending on the hue
The mother is the reason this is going to trial. The mother doesn't think assaulting an officer is a big deal.

He's not facing assault....How many charges are you going to put on this kid? Terrorist next? Evil Villian? Molester? Witch?
What is pushing a police officer? Nice he didn't arrest him for that...just being incorrigable.

So you think this is a bigger issue than the school making a 65 cent milk something to call the cops about? Cutting in line? Being ACCUSED of stealing by a...whatever the hell a resource officer is? Escalation? For a carton of milk?

If the student had just got in line and explained to the lunch person he had forgotten to get his milk, he wouldn't have a trial date. Is that so hard?

I'm not saying doing something different is hard but why do you place more responsibility on a child than a trained officer who didnt have accuse anyone of anything to escalate the situation? We're talking about Milk here dude
What is the officer supposed to do when he tells the kid to GET IN LINE? What if everyone just crowds in front of others and pushes an officer? The kid didn't know that rules apply to him?

When you went to school how many kids didnt get in line and were arrested?
Typical of many blacks. Excuses, excuses...victimhood, da man always be out to get me, etc. etc.
Not only blacks. Whites who allow their kids to ignore the rule for their own benefit.

The parent talks about the milk being free, ignoring the fact that he cut in line, pushed the officer and refused to go to the office.

So you think this is a bigger issue than the school making a 65 cent milk something to call the cops about? Cutting in line? Being ACCUSED of stealing by a...whatever the hell a resource officer is? Escalation? For a carton of milk?

A SRO is a police officer who is stationed in a school. In other words, an officer who is used to working with kids. This is what I do. Some kids WONT DEESCALATE PERIOD because they have not been taught respect by their parents. So, the school gets to do it.

I suppose you think the kid should just get away with this behavior?

CC, I went back to see how the ratings were for this situation. Twenty one ratings were in favor of the school/officer to reprimand the student. Two ratings, (funny) thought the student or mother was justified.

What does that tell you?

The parent talks about the milk being free, ignoring the fact that he cut in line, pushed the officer and refused to go to the office.

A SRO is a police officer who is stationed in a school. In other words, an officer who is used to working with kids. This is what I do. Some kids WONT DEESCALATE PERIOD because they have not been taught respect by their parents. So, the school gets to do it.

We're not talking about some kids actions...I'm talking about being accused of stealing right out the gate and then escalating it to an arrest. Period.

CC, I went back to see how the ratings were for this situation. Twenty one ratings were in favor of the school/officer to reprimand the student. Two ratings, (funny) thought the student or mother was justified.

What does that tell you?

I agree with a reprimand. What does that tell you. I dont agree with an arrest. I keep saying it and you keep ignoring it.

I dont know why the mother would be a choice since she wasnt there. And that tells me that people dont know how to deal with shit so they think the law is the only and best choice. But that cant be so, because I went to school and plenty people broke rules and werent arrested.

Just like at thousands of other schools, with millions of other students for 100 years plus. What does that tell you?

We're not talking about some kids actions...I'm talking about being accused of stealing right out the gate and then escalating it to an arrest. Period.
And pushing the officer and trying to get away was not escalating it? All the kid had to do is get back in line and explain his actions to a lunch worker.

What does that tell you?

I agree with a reprimand. What does that tell you. I dont agree with an arrest. I keep saying it and you keep ignoring it.

I dont know why the mother would be a choice since she wasnt there. And that tells me that people dont know how to deal with shit so they think the law is the only and best choice. But that cant be so, because I went to school and plenty people broke rules and werent arrested.

Just like at thousands of other schools, with millions of other students for 100 years plus. What does that tell you?
I dont know why the mother would be a choice since she wasnt there.
Because of her, there was no reprimand by the school...she's taking it to trial.

If the student had just got in line and explained to the lunch person he had forgotten to get his milk, he wouldn't have a trial date. Is that so hard?

The kid is black...he was entitled.

Did you find the article and didnt post it? Because no where does it mention his race

Indeed I did. He's black.

And look at who that matters too. Only you. I dont know the boys race and I think its ridiculous being accused of stealing before being asked any questions doesnt seem to be what trained people do

You're like his mama, you keep avoiding he's charged with disorderly conduct. Actions have consequences, in this case a trial for being an idiot
We will be reading his name in the obit column one day.
Then his 'baby mama' will win the negro equivalent of the 649.

And pushing the officer and trying to get away was not escalating it? All the kid had to do is get back in line and explain his actions to a lunch worker.

The officer escalated it by accusing him of stealing instead of asking any questions. Then a kid gave him mouth and he thought the best course of action was hands on and arrest. Bad move.

The kid is black...he was entitled.

Did you find the article and didnt post it? Because no where does it mention his race

Indeed I did. He's black.

We will be reading his name in the obit column one day.
Then his 'baby mama' will win the negro equivalent of the 649.
Yep...but what is 649 mean?

Ryan Turk this week said the incident unfolded while he was trying to get a carton of milk from the lunch line and was accused of stealing. School officials said the student then became disorderly, and Ryan Turk admitted he “yanked away” from a cop.

Do you see what happened first? and what happened next? Bad training instead of finding out what was going on the Milk Police ran in and started finding people guilty and THEN the accused person didnt like it...

The officer escalated it by accusing him of stealing instead of asking any questions. Then a kid gave him mouth and he thought the best course of action was hands on and arrest. Bad move.
I agree with you. Instead of giving him "mouth" he could have then followed the rules

What does that tell you?

Because of her, there was no reprimand by the school...she's taking it to trial.

So now being suspended isnt being reprimanded?

Do you want a pound of flesh too?

Right, probably not more to the story than the mom is claiming...I'm sure she painted a perfect picture.

The kid and mom are automatically right, and the cops and the school admin are all wrong.

Hopefully the poor child will learn the lesson and become a productive citizen...but I have my doubts

Ryan Turk this week said the incident unfolded while he was trying to get a carton of milk from the lunch line and was accused of stealing. School officials said the student then became disorderly, and Ryan Turk admitted he “yanked away” from a cop.

Do you see what happened first? and what happened next? Bad training instead of finding out what was going on the Milk Police ran in and started finding people guilty and THEN the accused person didnt like it...
I agree! So, what should have student done to deescalate the situation? You are going to find that the student was justified? He's going to be out in the world some day. What should the school and parent have done to prepare the kid for "real life?"

What does that tell you?

So now being suspended isnt being reprimanded?

Do you want a pound of flesh too?
They wanted to suspend him. Mother wouldn't have it. Hence, the trial.

Forum List

Back