Cop who shot Terrance Crutcher has a new defense: I went DEAF for a minute or two

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Officer Betty Shelby On Terence Crutcher Shooting: I Was Temporarily Deaf! | Huffington Post

Well you get points for creativity because I've never heard someone say they were temporarily deaf. Talk about throwing shit against the wall to see if it sticks smh...

FTA:
Tulsa Police Officer Betty Shelby was temporarily deaf during her encounter with Terence Crutcher, this according to her attorney, Scott Wood.

Wood said Shelby had experienced what is called “auditory exclusion,”

And I'm going to stop it right there because the rest is excuse making to explain why or how going deaf temporarily is a thing. And since its a thing maybe it happened...hell maybe she became possessed...thats a thing.

Give any excuse and forget if its probable....anything is possible so it could be ANYTHING even panic deafness which causes you to shoot people. I bet you didnt know that the ability to hear prevents you from shooting people. Schools for the deaf have a high number of homicides. :eusa_eh:

Probably a mental thing. I can see it happening.
Is it a good defense? No.

"I Was Temporarily Deaf"?

tumblr_lka3ob1J5i1qdaaw6o1_500.gif

Hang the fucking bitch!

noosesy2.gif~c200

She seemed to have heard the shots fired.
Come on, CNM, it was only temporary. By the time the shots were fired she'd already regained her hearing. Anyone can understand that. What she should have been was 'temporarily suspended from her job' ...... or 'from a rope'.

Auditory exclusion is a real thing you experience under stress. So is tunnel vision.

You wouldn't know, because you have never been in that situation. Many officers have.

Auditory exclusion is a real thing you experience under stress. So is tunnel vision.

You wouldn't know, because you have never been in that situation. Many officers have.

So is Exorcism but that doesn't mean any possibility is a probability

Mental Retardation is also a real thing Corky.

So is a sex change Kaitlin...and none of those are good reasons for shooting someone either

Mental Retardation is also a real thing Corky.

So is a sex change Kaitlin...and none of those are good reasons for shooting someone either

Even after the surgery, more of a man than you.

Officer Betty Shelby On Terence Crutcher Shooting: I Was Temporarily Deaf! | Huffington Post

Well you get points for creativity because I've never heard someone say they were temporarily deaf. Talk about throwing shit against the wall to see if it sticks smh...

FTA:
Tulsa Police Officer Betty Shelby was temporarily deaf during her encounter with Terence Crutcher, this according to her attorney, Scott Wood.

Wood said Shelby had experienced what is called “auditory exclusion,”

And I'm going to stop it right there because the rest is excuse making to explain why or how going deaf temporarily is a thing. And since its a thing maybe it happened...hell maybe she became possessed...thats a thing.

Give any excuse and forget if its probable....anything is possible so it could be ANYTHING even panic deafness which causes you to shoot people. I bet you didnt know that the ability to hear prevents you from shooting people. Schools for the deaf have a high number of homicides. :eusa_eh:

wow... just wow

Forum List

Back